Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" (32448 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by nairamaniac: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Congrats tosyne2much. GOD would continue to lift you to higher places. This is coming from one of ur biggest fans.
On a funny-note, I hope this partnership goes on well. So you don't come back to write an article on nairaland that says "10 major reasons why you should never partner with palm chat" grin.

GOD bless ur hustle.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by nairamaniac: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Congrats tosyne2much. GOD would continue to lift you to higher places. This is coming from one of ur biggest fans.
On a funny-note, I hope this partnership goes on well. So you don't come back to write an article on nairaland that says "10 major reasons why you should never partner with palm chat" grin.

GOD bless ur hustle.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
nairamaniac:

GOD bless ur hustle.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy I actually fell Makinde's hand for playing on the intelligence of someone who is much more smarter than him cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
musicwriter:

Congratulations!.

I've gotten two offers like that from UK studios to come for an audition, but can't go there cause of cost. It beats me as to the reason why two UK studios would be interested in my type of music, but the entire African continent I represent don't understand my music.

Any day I partner with white people to bring my message to Africans, that would be a clear sign something is wrong with black people, unless those studios are owned by black people in the UK. I see no reason white people would be interested ested in my music. It beats me.
Well, that's the kind of society we find ourselves. It is said that an hen is not honored in its own environment but outside
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Berbierklaus(f): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Well, that's the kind of society we find ourselves. It is said that an hen is not honored in its own environment but outside
Are you still working for palmchat?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Are you still working for palmchat?
It's not a work per se.. Just partnership

Hope u get?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Berbierklaus(f): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's not a work per se.. Just partnership

Hope u get?
Sorry,are you still in partnership with palmchat
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Sorry,are you still in partnership with palmchat
Yes I am
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by NaijaElba(m): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
The guy on blue

U rep well.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by justmenoni: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2016
congratulations my corrupt brother @tosyne2much
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by googlepikins: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lalasticlala abeg show some love cheesy

Modified

You all should please like my blog fan page to have easy access to my work. God bless you all

https://mobile.facebook.com/Tosyne2muchblogspot-700132603441285/
tosyne2much nice one. I got a mail from them last month asking for a partnership with them concerning my tech blog but I don't understand how their deal work. Can you explain how it work?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2016
googlepikins:
tosyne2much nice one. I got a mail from them last month asking for a partnership with them concerning my tech blog but I don't understand how their deal work. Can you explain how it work?
If you're interested, just mail them and they will ask for necessary details from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.