Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,468 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" (32452 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow! This is fantastic news! Congrats Tosin. More grease to your elbow. I hope more good things like this come your way. HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Rapsino(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
congrats... I see the alert already....!
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by freecocoa(f): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Abi ooooooo cool
Congratulations sha, atleast your hustle is paying, unlike that noise maker airforce0.undecided
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Interesting15: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Truth234:

Got something similar from them about 8 weeks ago. Didn't sign it because of their possibility to go "this way" and extremely low AU.

Did they contact you via nairaland?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Explorers(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
yakamata:

you are next Bro I appreciate your topics

Smiles....Thanks bro.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Peterpanny: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chipappii:

Hehehe. Oga you are what you think. Even if i be GAYsha, tosyne no fine reach guy wey i go dy follow cheesy cheesy grin
hehehehehehe i don tell you my own finish.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Liftkid(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
When don you want me to drop it bro.? cheesy
Before December
maybe it will be December hit article grin
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Truth234(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Interesting15:

Did they contact you via nairaland?

No, but got to know about us via nairaland, because they mentioned it.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Interesting15: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Truth234:

No, but got to know about us via nairaland, because they mentioned it.

OK.

But what do the partnership entails?

Like, they pay you to use their platform?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Truth234(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Interesting15:

OK.

But what do the partnership entails?

Like, they pay you to use their platform?

Ha, I can't reveal the details but if you have something going. They will contact you.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by shumuel(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nairaland dey help boys pass FG sef

After Naijaloaded owner saw the thread that day, he quickly called me and was begging me. You won't believe he paid my money in less than mins after seeing that thread and pleaded it should be removed from the FP. He later cajoled me to should work for him but no way!

Yeah, i saw your post about him later paying up, if am not mistaken you used it to purchase a phone, right ? but the stress and being used after working hard nko ?

Anyways, once again congrats grin
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by octopusfreaky(f): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Congratulations!
Are u a MOD for realgrin i just ur admire ur personality from afar. Keep it up.
Congratulations tosyne2much, wish u all the best.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Suurulere(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
HistoryVille is also on Palmchat.. Signed the deal this afternoon... We shall all get there.

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by supernet4(f): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats tosyn

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Got an email 2 weeks back now I know it isn't a scam I will respond
Let's rock and roll
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Talk2Bella(f): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Let's rock and roll

Soon love very soon kiss
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Are u a MOD for realgrin i just ur admire ur personality from afar. Keep it up.
Congratulations tosyne2much, wish u all the best.
Thanks dear cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by skywalker240(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lalasticlala abeg show some love cheesy

Modified

You all should please like my blog fan page to have easy access to my work. God bless you all

https://mobile.facebook.com/Tosyne2muchblogspot-700132603441285/
Done cool

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
EmmaFantastic:
Wow! This is fantastic news! Congrats Tosin. More grease to your elbow. I hope more good things like this come your way. HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.
Egbon Emma, hailing be unto you sir
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Soon love very soon kiss
Never despise anything. It doesn't matter whether you get paid or not
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Talk2Bella(f): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Never despise anything. It doesn't matter whether you get paid or not

Never despised it, my system has been battling virus for ages, been choked up with activities to take it to the guy who fixes it for me when I got the email to download the form was problem ehn chai, emailed and asked if I could do it manually and they said yes, that's where doubts came in you know
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by sirfee(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin CONGRATULOBIAAAAH!
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by spinna: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats Tosyne, i'm one of your followers here ,d only person i follow .

suggesting for your future works.

10 ways to turn up.
10 ways girls behaviour changes when you blow
10 ways to bless your loved ones when you hammer
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by iamkingzlee(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats bro! You are getting there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy
U see i said it,skool rewards brilliancy,
Life rewards intelligence and u sir,tosyne2much just started gettin ur reward (from life) for ur intelligence.)

TOSYN BABA,U 2 MUCH

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by olatunjithomas(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
larabae13:
lolz tj!!

I sight you big time.

you rock my lady.
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by musicwriter(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy

Congratulations!.

I've gotten two offers like that from UK studios to come for an audition, but can't go there cause of cost. It beats me as to the reason why two UK studios would be interested in my type of music, but the entire African continent I represent don't understand my music.

Any day I partner with white people to bring my message to Africans, that would be a clear sign something is wrong with black people, unless those studios are owned by black people in the UK. I see no reason white people would be interested in my music. It beats me.

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Never despised it, my system has been battling virus for ages, been choked up with activities to take it to the guy who fixes it for me when I got the email to download the form was problem ehn chai, emailed and asked if I could do it manually and they said yes, that's where doubts came in you know
Eeehyah... Are you using an android?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Whats palmchat ?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

U see i said it,skool rewards brilliancy,
Life rewards intelligence and u sir,tosyne2much just started gettin ur reward (from life) for ur intelligence.)

TOSYN BABA,U 2 MUCH
Bro, I sight you oooo. Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
spinna:
Congrats Tosyne, i'm one of your followers here ,d only person i follow .

suggesting for your future works.

10 ways to turn up.
10 ways girls behaviour changes when you blow
10 ways to bless your loved ones when you hammer
10 Ways to spot a wife material at Computer village cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Mizzpat(f): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lalasticlala abeg show some love cheesy

Modified

You all should please like my blog fan page to have easy access to my work. God bless you all

https://mobile.facebook.com/Tosyne2muchblogspot-700132603441285/

Will surely like it. Congratulations!
The sky will not be your limit but your stepping stone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.