Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,543 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" (32450 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Kingsley1000(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
always ur fan

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by alpha2zulu: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Even for this recession you still get mind waste this space.

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Laveda(f): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wow

Congrats Tosyne. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by AnodaIT(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
That's good, now we are going to read 10 shiit things on palmchat.

Who palmchat epp sef.

#haterzClub tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Mujaheeeden: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
SalomonKane:
Not bad Tosyne. How market? Let's see that Amarula drinking SUV owning individual who doesn't even have a single thread to his moniker achieve this. grin

Thumbs up bro.
call names and stop gossiping
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by wristbangle: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

time for you to buckle up

Thanks for the encouraging words. We all have a different goals and objectives in life but the most important thing is to be successful at what one is doing. All the same, his success is a push for me to buckle up in my career field. cool
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Mujaheeeden: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

time for you to buckle up
That one has become a tribal warlord on politics section.

He is now fighting igbo vs Yoruba daily there
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by KingRex1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lalasticlala abeg show some love cheesy
So 10things paid off cool
Time for more work Bro.. Congrats n good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Jarus(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy

Good one.

The guys have been on my neck for similar partmership for more than a year now. No time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulation Bro Tosye2much!.
This is a sign that greater things are yet to come smiley

Btw, you be lefty? tongue

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
9jaBloke:
Congrats Tosyne2much. God don bless ur hustle. Now to you FTC champions, space bookers, e-haters, tribal and political warlords etc. Start doing something productive with ur MB.
grin

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Develpeast: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
That guy signing you are sitting with is my friend, his name is Nonso Orji. Very good one bro.

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by wristbangle: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
That one has become a tribal warlord on politics section.

He is now fighting igbo vs Yoruba daily there

gringringrin. My brother not all that you see, you have to believe. I am opposite of my personality on politics section. Am just there looking for trouble tongue

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Twaci:
Congrats Tosyne2much cheesy
Him no bash Una again?
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lilimax:

So you just dey know say I be lefty ni? cheesy
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Mujaheeeden: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
wristbangle:

gringringrin. My brother not all that you see, you have to believe. I am opposite of my personality on politics section. Am just there looking for trouble tongue
do you know that before all these do happen people take time to go through your post for months to know the kind of person you are.

Trust me the play is expensive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Extraordinaire:
Congratulations. You deserve it jare smiley
Ose jawe dear

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by wristbangle: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
do you know that before all these do happen people take time to go through your post for months to know the kind of person you are.

Trust me the play is expensive

Yes I know. Thanks for the advice. cool
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Mujaheeeden: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lilimax:

Good. Send him a pm so that you guys can continue in za oza room tongue

Imagine u jux find out he is left handed

Chineke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by AreaFada2: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Great Tosyne. wink

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by midehi2(f): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thanks dear
wow! good to hear goodnews, congrats dear

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Chipappii:

Tosyne you fine o
Hehehe.. Thanks baba cool
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by crazygod(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oh my!!!!!! Now this news I love. Guy.... This is just the starting point for you. Very soon, u will be partnering with the likes of bill gates and mark zuckerberg in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by midehi2(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
wristbangle:
Wooow! Congrats bro. Am so happy for you my brother.
yea! so happy cool
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Mujaheeeden: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes I know. Thanks for the advice. cool
my 15th advice for the past two years grin

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by BlindAngel: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
On the 27th of October, I received an official mail from Palmchat about a partnership deal. According to them, they have been meticulously reading and following my write-ups on both my blog and Nairaland. They told me they wanted to partner with me as it will be a leverage to increase their fan base, and as well promote me.

I quickly replied and declared my interest in the offer. I was asked to fill an official form which I later reverted back in the right fashion. Three days later, the head of content created an admin account for me and forwarded my account details and I was told to report at their office this morning to conclude the deal.

It was all like a dream until I got to their office and got to realize it wasn't a scam.
I received a charming welcome and the first attack they gave me was by interrogating me on how I get my inspirations from. I just dey laf like one gentle man. I was later given an hour tutorial on how to use their portal cheesy

To cut the story short,
I now have my name on Palmchat portal amidst other partners such as Dailypost, Ripples, Comp­letesports, Jumia, 36­0nobs, GidiAfrica, Ch­ecki, Boom player, We­ddingdigestnaija and ­a host of others, where you can read up my write-ups in reference to my blog.

This is to courage other people never to despise little beginning. I was never discouraged even in the face of discouragement, condemnation and ridicule.

I started this thing all like a joke but my name and articles have been trending on google and many websites. (including those who give credits and those who do not )

Be careful on whom you bash on Nairaland out of ignorance and provocation because you never can tell who will help by you.

No be by who sabi speak grammar pass but by the grace of God. cool

No room for pictures but since Nairalander are doubting Thomases, I was able to take a few shots with one of the crews . I received a few gifts and their football kits too sha cheesy
Bro, how much will dey be paying you?

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you just dey know say I be lefty ni? cheesy
I've never seen you write before nah, how will I know.

Anyway, Baba God don bless your hustle be that and we thank him for that.

However, never forget the days of little beginning and remain humble as you are cos this is what will sustain your lifting.
Congratulations once again! smiley
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Youpele52: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
you are my inspiration today
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by tosyne2much(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Awwww '10 things' worked for you well o. Congratulations.
In a miraculous way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by wristbangle: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
midehi2:

yea! so happy cool

All his hard work has finally paid him. Tosyne2much, more grease to your elbow bros. Congrats once again, my brother from another mama belle cool
Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by CplusJason: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tosyne2much, remeber that abike wen dey call us hungry boys? She's now my house girl. grin

Congrats bro!

BTW, i pray that 2go or waptrick send those meme niggas we have here official mail. grin

4 Likes

Re: Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" by Lilimax(f): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Good. Send him a pm so that you guys can continue in za oza room tongue

Imagine u jux find out he is left handed

Chineke
Haba nah! E never reach like that.
Btw, e be like say you dey beef Tosin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / Today I Have Said Bye-bye To Police Job / Lady Sacked Over BBNaija In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.