Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters (15157 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Recruiters Always Late? / A Message To Nigerian Recruiters And Hiring Managers / 5 Solid Reasons Why You Didn't Hear Back From The Interviewers/recruiters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by amicable09(f): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
ekanDamie:

yeah ur right. which of my interview tho? lol. cos I don go like 3 this week
Lol. Na chairman you don become o! cheesy

I'm making reference to that one with the recruitment agency. Or are all 3 outsourcing companies?
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by ekanDamie: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
amicable09:

I'm making reference to that one with the recruitment agency. Or are all 3 outsourcing companies?
lol. only 1 was outsourcing o.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by BARAJ92(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2016
DICKtator:

Too many errored in your wrote-up!!!

Your engrish is so poored!!!

Maybe because that was while they are not called you for interviewing or gulder jobs!!.

Kindly worked on your engrish please!!

grin grin grin grin
I dey laugh oooooh, you wen wan correct person wey u no sabi common English and even commit ibon wey even small pikin go see
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by amicable09(f): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
ekanDamie:
lol. only 1 was outsourcing o.
Oh! OK.
Success wishes bro! Happy Sunday.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by romeorailss: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
orieoda:

that guy might be a primary school dropout...I stopped replying mentions on Nairaland the day I discovered that the guy quoting me and saying jargon on my thread was just in SS2 sad grin cheesy

Wickedness in high places cheesy grin Chai grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by romeorailss: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Amicable. Will u marry me angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by amicable09(f): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
romeorailss:
Amicable. Will u marry me angry
Romeo, for real!??
Lol. What will life be like being married to a nairalander sef?
I will need a new moniker - Juliet2017 or something close, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by romeorailss: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
amicable09:

Romeo, for real!??

Lol. What will life be like being married to a nairalander sef?

I will need a new moniker - Juliet2017 or something close, don't you think?

Hahahah cheesy @ juliet2017 lol. I could christen u Juliet u know.

Life with a nairalander could be great cry wink
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by Tunks2017(m): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2018
amicable09:
3 Jobs/Vacancies Drive,
Off Recruitment Portal,
Recruits Ville,
Nigeria.
4th November, 2016.

Dear Nigerian Recruiters,

Hello. I choose to start with Hello because it seems that's one language you all have in common. Hello! Heck! That greeting...........................

Wonderful & truthful post wink
Recruiters in Nigeria are trifling bullies...............
Very soon people will start build up thier own investments and not running after degrees for jobs.
Jobs will be a thing of the past for people to move forward in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by Babacele: 3:22am On Sep 02, 2019
amicable09:

has somebody been beating bees to their game? or what?
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by amicable09(f): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Babacele:
has somebody been beating bees to their game? or what?
I'm just checking to see if I still know how to reply mentions cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Recruiters by Babacele: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
....but it is not fair to be so far away while i quietly search every e-space for a clue and that mail ad but not that one-way -mobile number was my next oracle. WELCOME back mon cherie. Whatever kept you away must be so huge.....
amicable09:

I'm just checking to see if I still know how to reply mentions cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Employers Shouldn't Discriminate Against Graduates / S S S Recruiting Test / You’re Not Getting The Job – 25 Reasons Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.