Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Auction - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296897 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
I dont whom to take out first, you know.

I just hate that Tunde is sick....I need him healthy so I can dismantle him well. Then we can discuss Linda's own.

Am I the only one seeing this?

shocked shocked :

I think so
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=jagugu88li post=57791031] I dont whom to take out first, you know.

I just hate that Tunde is sick....I need him healthy so I can dismantle him well. Then we can discuss Linda's own.

Linda is in a league of her own.
Re: The Auction by naetocm(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2017
So, I've been a ghost reader for quite some time. Stumbled on this thread yesterday and read every chapter/page posted.
I'm really impressed with your literary skills.
Just done reading the last piece and I think I cracked the code.....I know who the "person" is..but loving the suspense
Quite smart Lleigh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2017
naetocm:
So, I've been a ghost reader for quite some time. Stumbled on this thread yesterday and read every chapter/page posted.
I'm really impressed with your literary skills.
Just done reading the last piece and I think I cracked the code.....I know who the "person" is..but loving the suspense
Quite smart Lleigh.

Hi naetocm thank you for coming out of ghost mode and commenting.
wink

Ok I won't ask....but I hope you stay with the thread.

My lips are sealed
Re: The Auction by lord3plex(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2017
@Lleigh I just hope u don't succeed in committing murder one of these days with this your suspense grin grin .......... If to say I dey near you only God knows how we go end cool
Kudos Jare more ink to your pen and more grease to your elbow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2017
lord3plex:
@Lleigh I just hope u don't succeed in committing murder one of these days with this your suspense grin grin .......... If to say I dey near you only God knows how we go end cool
Kudos Jare more ink to your pen and more grease to your elbow

lord3plex thank you smiley
Re: The Auction by harunablezin(f): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
mhmmmmmm! where is diz all heading to? greediness is next to evilness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2017
harunablezin:
mhmmmmmm! where is diz all heading to? greediness is next to evilness

Hey harunablezin greediness is evil I agree.

Please stay with the thread all will be revealed eventually.

Thank you for commenting
Re: The Auction by tonye72(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the mention, lovely story. Keep em coming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
tonye72:
Thanks for the mention, lovely story. Keep em coming...

Thanks for reading and commenting tonye72
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lleigh:

I will have to find someone to protect me

well i guess u no no one can protect you

not even your baba or jagugu88li

still waiting for that update

and ermmm good afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

and ermmm good afternoon

Good afternoon samyfreshsmooth
Adesina12 will protect me with popcorn
jagugu88li will protect me with words

Update coming

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

and ermmm good afternoon
I am a dangerous lady boo, more especially when it comes to my pipu. Make sure you dont mess around grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
jagugu88li:
I am a dangerous lady boo, more especially when it comes to my pipu. Make sure you dont mess around grin

lmfao

still wondering how the beautiful petite lady in ur dp can stop me and my charles-like friend from hurting Lleigh

i presume u really dont know who or preferably what charles is...............................little advice hun

"dont get in our way smiley (i and charles i mean)" wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lleigh:

Good afternoon samyfreshsmooth
Adesina12 will protect me with popcorn
jagugu88li will protect me with words

Update coming

lol

i'd advice u dont put ur safety in their clearly incapable hands wink

i trust u're on it

expecting a mention when lunch is servedsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lmfao

still wondering how the beautiful petite lady in ur dp can stop me and my charles-like friend from hurting Lleigh

i presume u really dont know who or preferably what charles is...............................little advice hun

"dont get in our way smiley (i and charles i mean)" wink wink

She might have superpowers grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877, bossy512, NLchikeeto, adehesther, yinkaellamz, tonye72, domido, mendel04, remiseyi, pricelesslove, Profmaojo, babysomeone, Sparkles003, tyreal, Emmayur, ToluLolu0122, Daniyomex, anasbeaut, saraphina, drachel1993, Ansasan, CherylM, Kanshi1, miriam1868, Fadamb, Niwdog, JohnGainsville, pweetyz, Jsaviour, abefe99, KimberlyWest, cescfabregas100, Deji1234, 1marking, Nerul, Ayoomolabake, Ayamconfidence, Hadampson, Evajael, Stepheegee12, jane1234f, mhizgap, Promxy94, icecream2,

To my readers, commenters and ghost readers.

The Auction what we know so far.

It is a story of revenge, deceit, murder and betrayal.

samysmoothfresh thank you for putting it so eloquently

1) LINDA: The biggest runs girl in town, since runs began. She has done some evil things in the past and present in the name of RUNS. She uses strong juju to enslave her men. She has 4 men in her juju enabled clutches. Then she meets the ‘One’ Charles, who turns out to be anything but the ‘one’.

2) TUNDE: Married to Enitan before Linda charmed him into her legs. He has now found out that he is terminally ill with a STD.

3) ENITAN: Tunde’s loving wife, she packs her bags and leaves Lagos when things get messy and she finds out about Linda.

4) DELE: divorced Father of one, whose wife left him for another woman. Suffering from Erectile dysfunction and Enitan’s old housemate, he has had a crush on Enitan since their university days. Can he get it up and keep it up?

5) CHARLES: A hedge fund Director; with a house on Banana Island. Who wooed Linda before he turned against her and started torturing her. He knows everything about Linda, but why is he torturing her? Who is he?

6) LUCIEN: Sounds like Charles, acts like Charles, but does not look like Charles. He also knows everything about Linda. Who is he?

7) The Auction: There is an Auction coming up, who will be sold and what price will the merchandise go for?

8 The ROOM: Linda made some very potent juju, thinking it was for Charles. It wasn’t, the occupant of the room holds the answer to that question.

We are about to enter a darker (YES!!) place for Linda, darker than the warning I gave on page 11. I am calling this out now so that people know what they are getting into.

Some people might be offended, some people might find it hard to read, some people might beg on Linda’s behalf. Please be warned.

As I said previously, all you will read is nothing that you don’t read about in the crime section every day.

But at the end of the day, I am grateful to you all for taking the time to read and comment.

Thank you

Lleigh

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
cc ochyglowsglows
Re: The Auction by SlimBae(f): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2017
It's scary!!!!!! But won't stop reading, nice work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
SlimBae:
It's scary!!!!!! But won't stop reading, nice work.

Thank you SlimBae

1 Like

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lleigh:

To my readers, commenters and ghost readers.

The Auction what we know so far.

It is a story of revenge, deceit, murder and betrayal.

samysmoothfresh thank you for putting it so eloquently

1) LINDA: The biggest runs girl in town, since runs began. She has done some evil things in the past and present in the name of RUNS. She uses strong juju to enslave her men. She has 4 men in her juju enabled clutches. Then she meets the ‘One’ Charles, who turns out to be anything but the ‘one’.

2) TUNDE: Married to Enitan before Linda charmed him into her legs. He has now found out that he is terminally ill with a STD.

3) ENITAN: Tunde’s loving wife, she packs her bags and leaves Lagos when things get messy and she finds out about Linda.

4) DELE: divorced Father of one, whose wife left him for another woman. Suffering from Erectile dysfunction and Enitan’s old housemate, he has had a crush on Enitan since their university days. Can he get it up and keep it up?

5) CHARLES: A hedge fund Manager; with a house on Banana Island. Who wooed Linda before he turned against her and started torturing her. He knows everything about Linda, but why is he torturing her? Who is he?

6) LUCIEN: Sounds like Charles, acts like Charles, but does not look like Charles. He also knows everything about Linda. Who is he?

7) The Auction: There is an Auction coming up, who will be sold and what price will the merchandise go for?

8 The ROOM: Linda made some very potent juju, thinking it was for Charles. It wasn’t, the occupant of the room holds the answer to that question.

We are about to enter a darker (YES!!) place for Linda, darker than the warning I gave on page 11. I am calling this out now so that people know what they are getting into.

Some people might be offended, some people might find it hard to read, some people might beg on Linda’s behalf. Please be warned.

As I said previously, all you will read is nothing that you don’t read about in the crime section every day.

But at the end of the day, I am grateful to you all for taking the time to read and comment.

Thank you

Lleigh

that tunde getting it up got me rotfl

got me name wrong (like the way this one sounds tho,,,,,,samysmoothfresh cheesy cheesy)

and ermm u're welcome

i could never do it better than you do sha smiley smiley

ermmm u forgot baba (aka ur Jagugu88li and Adesina12)
linda's personal priest/babalawo

why dont u come sit with me jagugu, thy who doesnt know the full potential of charles / lucien

scary aiint my thing but i'll try not to fret or cry while reading

anyways thumbs up to you miss Lleigh for this wonderful work..................i think am ready to go on the bumpy ride with you, linda, enitan, tunde(before he dies), charles, person inside the room etc.,.....

Quick request: please and please dont take this whole torture ish on linda to a .............

Please

and thank you as you comply

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

that tunde getting it up got me rotfl

got me name wrong (like the way this one sounds tho,,,,,,samysmoothfresh cheesy cheesy)

and ermm u're welcome

i could never do it better than you do sha smiley smiley

ermmm u forgot baba (aka ur Jagugu88li and Adesina12)
linda's personal priest/babalawo

why dont u come sit with me jagugu, thy who doesnt know the full potential of charles / lucien

scary aiint my thing but i'll try not to fret or cry while reading

anyways thumbs up to you miss Lleigh for this wonderful work..................i think am ready to go on the bumpy ride with you, linda, enitan, tunde(before he dies), charles, person inside the room etc.,.....

Quick request: please and please dont take this whole torture ish on linda to a .............

Please

and thank you as you comply

Sorry for getting your name wrong samyfreshsmooth smiley

Let's see where the journey takes us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Lleigh:
......and I will say it 1more time. Stick with me and you will fin Linfa's darkest path

Charles is he whom had been made to be...........him, the only evil son, father and baba.

1) LINDA: The biggest runs girl in town, since runs began. She has done some evil things in the past and present in the name of RUNS. She uses strong juju to enslave her men.

5) CHARLES: A hedge fund Manager; with a house on Banana Island. Who wooed Linda before he turned against her and started torturing her. He knows everything about Linda, but why is he torturing her? Who is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by EvaJael(f): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2017
I hope I can stand it Lleigh. I'm still a big fan whether I make it to the end or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:04am On Jun 25, 2017
EvaJael:
I hope I can stand it Lleigh. I'm still a big fan whether I make it to the end or not

Thank you smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=jagugu88li post=57817063][/quote]

jagugu88li you just want the details on Charles.. grin
Re: The Auction by Kimkardashain(f): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2017
Lleigh Tnk U Sis 4 this wonderful mind blowing story. kip it up hun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Lleigh Tnk U Sis 4 this wonderful mind blowing story.
kip it up hun

Hi KimKardashain thank you for reading, I know you have a busy reading and writing schedule smiley

Keep up the good work your end too.
Re: The Auction by Kimkardashain(f): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi KimKardashain thank you for reading, I know you have a busy reading and writing schedule smiley

Keep up the good work your end too.
lol.am trying tho,thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Kaycee625(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
WHEN is the next episode coming?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Kaycee625:
WHEN is the next episode coming?

Hi Kaycee625 hopefully by Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting
Re: The Auction by Aitee1: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi Kaycee625 hopefully by Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting

Long time LIeigh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.