Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

The Auction - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (297000 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2017
Queensiju:
I think Charles/Lucien is a demon that some people called upon to help punish the killer of their loved ones. But.... Wait ooo, is there no room for repentance or something like dat, ?cuz dis affliction is too much to befall a human and a woman at that. I can't imagine sittin down to write something soooooo..... Horrific, scary, terrifying. Welldone Leigh.

Hi Quernsiju

Women sometimes are not the weaker sex. They have the capacity for evil and violence.

But thank you for reading and commenting. Thank you for your endorsement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Precial419:
Thanks 4 d mention, jux saw it. No one deserves dis kind of punishment no matter hw cruel bt dats hw life is even innocent ones suffer unjustly bt dis is unimaginable. kudos to u. disa ya worka isa excellenta.

Hi Precial419 that is so true about the innocent suffering. Don't get me started.

Thank you for reading and commenting
Re: The Auction by Ansasan(f): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Oh Linda!!! embarassed shocked shocked
Thanks for the mentions lieigh and for writing.

2 Likes

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ansasan:
Oh Linda!!! embarassed shocked shocked
Thanks for the mentions lieigh and for
writing.

You're very welcome Ansasan

1 Like

Re: The Auction by ladyverere(f): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Queensiju:
I think Charles/Lucien is a demon that some people called upon to help punish the killer of their loved ones. But.... Wait ooo, is there no room for repentance or something like dat, ?cuz dis affliction is too much to befall a human and a woman at that. I can't imagine sittin down to write something soooooo..... Horrific, scary, terrifying. Welldone Leigh.

Have you ever heard of the devil forgiving his minions, worshippers and sinners?
Re: The Auction by cerowo(f): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
This so scary Leigh.....
We knw Linda has done alot of atrocities, buh the punishment she's undergoing is too brutal.
Leigh pls forgive Linda nd rescue her from that hell...
Though yr story is fiction buh it looks sooo real, that i sometmys put myself in Linda's shoe and i knw hw horriffic it wld look like...
It's nt my portion though... Lol.
Inbtw keep it coming nd u are doing a nice job here Leigh. You are so talentd, kudos

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Queensiju: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
ladyverere:

Have you ever heard of the devil forgiving his minions, worshippers and sinners?
Hmmmmmmm, I rest my case, Linda, may God be with you as you begin seeing hell on earth.
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lleigh help embarassed!! What's the meaning of......say.....watermelon fall on you? That "fall on you".....is it a way a wishing someone to get something in abundance or is it meant to say the watermelon must hit you hard?

Adesina12.....
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
jagugu88li:
Lleigh help embarassed!! What's the meaning of......say.....watermelon fall on you? That "fall on you".....is it a way a wishing someone to get something in abundance or is it meant to say the watermelon must hit you hard?

Adesina12.....

I have no idea.....it all depends on context
Adesina12 please come out of ghost mode and interpret o
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lleigh:

I have no idea.....it all depends on context
Adesina12 please come out of ghost mode and interpret o

My head is heavy 2nyt
I will do the interpretation after I have deliver my paper to be presented tomoro
My sweet fwends good nyt tongue
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Adesina12:

My head is heavy 2nyt
I will do the interpretation after I have deliver my paper to be presented tomoro
My sweet fwends good nyt tongue
Is this how you will be stingy? I have suffered.

People of the house. Whoever tells me will get the updates in less than three weeks.....as opposed to what the author had initially promised.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
#peeked
Re: The Auction by marvwhite: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lleigh ,here is a question for you.

DONT YOU THINK LINDA HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH?

Some girl on NL reading this story who might have carried out abortion(s),dumb their babies,using juju to 'tie' men e.t.c might be scared now.

They might be like "whick kind wahala be this? Who send me o"

because this piece of yours look so real. Funny enough i do feel Linda's pain (funny right?..but i do). Right now am typing this with a heavy heart,please with your magic pen/keypad/keyboard lessen the torment on her or better still let her die already.......

#keep the good work ma'am
#fromYourBiggestFan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by queenitee(f): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2017
marvwhite:

Some girl on NL reading this story who might have carried out abortion(s),dumb their babies,using juju to 'tie' men e.t.c might be scared now.

because this piece of yours look so real. Funny enough i do feel Linda's pain (funny right?..but i do). Right now am typing this with a heavy heart,please with your magic pen/keypad/keyboard lessen the torment on her or better still let her die already.......

#fromYourBiggestFan
You are right tho, but the positive side is for those thinking of doing those things. I'm sure by now they would be having a second thought...

Creeza, you are everywhere

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Sonamjs: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=queenitee post=58336225]
You are right tho, but the positive side is for those thinking of doing those things. I'm sure by now they would be having a second thought...

Or referred to lleigh. I fear her....

Please help Linda...
Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2017
queenitee:

Creeza, you are everywhere
haha me?
thats the opposite nah. you are omini present on evrythread. the lord is your strenght .

how far na?
Re: The Auction by queenitee(f): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Creeza:
haha me?
thats the opposite nah. you are omini present on evrythread. the lord is your strenght .

how far na?

Hahaha.

Still breathing o, we never die.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by queenitee(f): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Sonamjs post=58336738][/quote]
LleighLleigh would help her when it's time
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
queenitee:

Hmmm Linda o Linda you have been a bad girl.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Sonamjs post=58336738][/quote]

Sonamjs Linda she is something else
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
Is this how you will be stingy? I have suffered.

People of the house. Whoever tells me will get the updates in less than three weeks.....as opposed to what the author had initially promised.

Ayam back

What's going on here somebody?
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Adesina12:

Ayam back

Adesina12 hope you are well. Our friend jagugu88li
jagugu88li:

Adesina12.....

Hi Adesina12... our friend jagugu88li needed help..on the above. I don't know what it means
Re: The Auction by Asek1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
After all this while... I been tracking this...
Lleigh, no do make dis your story come turn auction you o
Meanwhile this thread reunited me with a long lost pal...
#Aitee1...
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Adesina12:
Ayam back

I dont wanna talk to you again embarassed

queenitee:

Why exactly should Evans let you be? One solid reason priz
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
jagugu88li:

Why? Are you alright?
Re: The Auction by dominique(f): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Started from the bottom...
My oh my Lleigh what an imagination you've got and you have a way with words that will make a literary genius flush with envy. To think I've been passing over this story since last year, never knew it was this spell-binding.

But seriously, can a human body survive all that torture? I've estimated the timeline of Linda's incarceration to be no less than 3 weeks, its a mystery how she survived it all except the dry foods she had been feeding on had some fortifying ingredients. It's better to just end it all by committing suicide ojare.I would have felt sorry for her if she was an average slay queen/runs girl, but she's evil. Let her enjoy the fruits of the seeds she has sown

Why do I have a feeling that the other missing girls on their whatsapp group were also auctioned off? Also Enitan could also be unwittingly involved with this Linda's ordeal. On the first chapter, she called on gods of her ancestors deal with Linda and Charles has hinted on that multiple times.

I had to Google cat o'nines tail (and I got numerous images) to give me a more vivid picture of the first night she spent in the banana island mansion. Very wicked tool

Pls do and complete this thriller biko, don't keep us hanging. Kudos on the fantastic effort, more ink to your pen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by queenitee(f): 5:23am On Jul 12, 2017
jagugu88li:

Why exactly should Evans let you be? One solid reason priz
Ehmm ehmm, because I don't have money grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2017
dominique:
Started from the bottom...
My oh my Lleigh what an imagination you've got and you have a way with words that will make a literary genius flush with envy. To think I've been passing over this story since last year, never knew it was this spell-binding.

But seriously, can a human body survive all that torture? I've estimated the timeline of Linda's incarceration to be no less than 3 weeks, its a mystery how she survived it all except the dry foods she had been feeding on had some fortifying ingredients. It's better to just end it all by committing suicide ojare.I would have felt sorry for her if she was an average slay queen/runs girl, but she's evil. Let her enjoy the fruits of the seeds she has sown

Why do I have a feeling that the other missing girls on their whatsapp group were also auctioned off? Also Enitan could also be unwittingly involved with this Linda's ordeal. On the first chapter, she called on gods of her ancestors deal with Linda and Charles has hinted on that multiple times.

I had to Google cat o'nines tail (and I got numerous images) to give me a more vivid picture of the first night she spent in the banana island mansion. Very wicked tool

Pls do and complete this thriller biko, don't keep us hanging. Kudos on the fantastic effort, more ink to your pen.

And now you're here.....

Hi dominique thank you for taking the plunge.
The human body can be quite resilient sometimes.

Yes the dry food did have lots of fortifying stuff in it. I do agree Linda is evil.

I will be back soon just need to catch up with updates on the Club and the River.

Yes you picked up on the Enitan connection.

Linda so many people are after you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2017
cerowo:
This so scary Leigh.....
We knw Linda has done alot of atrocities, buh the punishment she's undergoing is too brutal.
Leigh pls forgive Linda nd rescue her from that hell...
Though yr story is fiction buh it looks sooo real, that i sometmys put myself in Linda's shoe and i knw hw horriffic it wld look like...
It's nt my portion though... Lol.
Inbtw keep it coming nd u are doing a nice job here Leigh. You are so talentd, kudos

Thank you cerowo...thank for your words.

I will take on board your comments
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2017
marvwhite:

#fromYourBiggestFan

marvwhite thank you for still following the story.

I will speak to my magic pen in the dark room.

But I really appreciate your time to comment thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by cerowo(f): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Lleigh:

Thank you cerowo...thank for your words.
I will take on board your comments
Uwcm dear

1 Like

Re: The Auction by romanticnovels: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice story.. Please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.