Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship (1348 Views)

Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Benwems(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2016
I am just curious because some people idea of cheating varies with different people. Some girls are of the opinion that they are not cheating if they allow another guy romance them but did not allow him intercourse with them.
Some say nothing wrong in going to a date with another guy, kissing another guy or discussing sexual preference with a guy.
What are the things a guy or lady would do which you would regard as cheating?
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by krissconnect(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2016
She can go out with friends,walk in the park,study with friends,go to party..but once I discover she has sex with som1? She out! That I only consider cheating.
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Annie939(f): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2016
cheating is cheating. no one can stay without cheating though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Benwems(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2016
krissconnect:
She can go out with friends,walk in the park,study with friends,go to party..but once I discover she has sex with som1? She out! That I only consider cheating.
funny, how much you know she had sex with any of them? Practically impossible for you to know.
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2016
When you become emotionally invested in someone that you are not in a relationship with you have already started cheating. The moment you start making comparisons,wishing and imagining what could be with the other person. The moment you allow yourself to be tempted and physically react to that temptation you have set your foot on the road called cheating .Being emotionally unavailable to the one you are meant to love because you are preoccupied with someone else ...is cheating. Cheating is is not just sleeping with someone.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by nepapole(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2016
If I catch her pecking sef, na cheating oooo.
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2016
wat is cheating self?why wud u pple apply cheating in a relationship?

me I only know wen u get original Ana from ur book or text book in an exam hall dats cheating

if u look somebody work and use am correct ur own make e perfect dats cheating

so hw does it apply in a relationship
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Viking007(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:
When you become emotionally invested in someone that you are not in a relationship with you have already started cheating. The moment you start making comparisons,wishing and imagining what could be with the other person. The moment you allow yourself to be tempted and physically react to that temptation you have set your foot on the road called cheating .Being emotionally unavailable to the one you are meant to love because you are preoccupied with someone else ...is cheating. Cheating is is not just sleeping with someone.
Then 99% of men are cheats, according to this Your definition of cheating.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by krissconnect(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Benwems:

funny, how much you know she had sex with any of them? Practically impossible for you to know.
Believe me,you can only certify som1s cheated when they're caught. That's why I said if I discover. Through pictures,coversations,body language.etc
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Bhenehdikt(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
Annie939:
cheating is cheating. no one can stay without cheating though
Is that ur excuse?
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by sirusX(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:

I love the thought to your words....but how do you justify admiration?

& secondly, in a case where you're in a relationship with sum1 but have a crush on another based on certain attributes/qualities
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
sirusX:

I love the thought to your words....but how do you justify admiration?

& secondly, in a case where you're in a relationship with sum1 but have a crush on another based on certain attributes/qualities
I can admire another female or a man but that does not mean I have any vested interests (emotional)nor is it sexual. I could admire someone's sense of style, intelligence. Its aspects of that person that i feel I could benefit from.
A crush is is fantasy. You can have a crush and not be in a relationship. The problem is when crushes become obsessions. And that starts to impeded on your actual "real" relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Viking007:
Then 99% of men are cheats, according to this Your definition of cheating.
It's not a definition based on any one or any sex. I never made mention to men or women in the above statement. I merely expressed a point of view.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Viking007(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:

It's not a definition based on any one or any sex. I never made mention to men or women in the above statement. I merely expressed a point of view.
Noted.
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by sirusX(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:

I can admire another female or a man but that does not mean I have any vested interests (emotional)nor is it sexual. I could admire someone's sense of style, intelligence. Its aspects of that person that i feel I could benefit from.
A crush is is fantasy. You can have a crush and not be in a relationship. The problem is when crushes become obsessions. And that starts to impeded on your actual "real" relationship.

Okay, that's understandable.....but what if that admiration comes with a comparison to your partner. That would sure bring up some other feelings
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by wizrose(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
if i found out that she has a hidden cucumber in the house i will get mad grin grin grin
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
sirusX:

Okay, that's understandable.....but what if that admiration comes with a comparison to your partner. That would sure bring up some other feelings
Then you are not happy. If I am starting to re-construct my partners attribute with what I view as ideal then I am to some extent not happy with what I already have. But the issue is people are not honest with each other. This is when admiration turns to persuit.
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:

You made a lot of sense
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by sirusX(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Raine80:

Then you are not happy. If I am starting to re-construct my partners attribute with what I view as ideal then I am to some extent not happy with what I already have. But the issue is people are not honest with each other. This is when admiration turns to persuit.
Don't mind my many questions, I just wanted to hear your view on things smiley

So, what if??...one is liberal in communication such that he/she tells the partner a habit/character they admire in another person

As no one is perfect, does one try to change for the partner (saying it's out of love) or just be indifferent (being yourself)?
Re: What Can Be Classified As Cheating In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 06, 2016
sirusX:

Don't mind my many questions, I just wanted to hear your view on things smiley

So, what if??...one is liberal in communication such that he/she tells the partner a habit/character they admire in another person

As no one is perfect, does one try to change for the partner (saying it's out of love) or just be indifferent (being yourself)?
Liberal communicator could be perceived as critic by those who do not have a tough skin. You cannot "just be yourself" women tend to subscribe to this notion this is how i was when we met therefore why should I change?
Change is good but do so on the basis that it makes you happy, like a progression recognise you have flaws and like you said no one is perfect .I for instance can be receptive to suggestion but it depends how that is communicated to me. Changing to make someone else happy means you loose a certain essence of your true self and that's a tragedy. I believe to make each other compatible you compromise. Compromise means working on ones flaws to make them less obvious.

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of The Children Of Two Ex-lovers Getting Married / The 3 Categories Of Virgins...find Out Why Most Nigerian Girls Belong Tocategory / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Couple Showing Different Sex Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.