Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First (738 Views)

"Single Ladies Not Earning Up To N150k In A Month Shouldn't Consider Marriage" / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims / Marriage @ First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by nneamaka114: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Most girl are more Interested in Going into Marriage before or Immediately after Graduation, Instead Of putting their lives without being a house wife into perspective
-I got tired of seeing girls desperate for marriage during their final years or even in their first year, not freaking out but am disturbed.
It is known that growth and development sets in at a certain stage in a girl’s life and that is when she starts comparing herself with her “age mates”, then they look at themselves more often in the mirror to ensure they are still in the market. I have no problem with girls having dreams of how Mr. Right should be or look but it should not interfere with the dream of how the girls should look and what they will become.
“What does she have that I don’t have”. “Oh God it’s my time to be favored” these are her discussions and prayer points. This has really brought miss understanding between families, friends, and people around the girl in question, making her believe those people are after her and won’t want her to get married. She is therefore forced to becoming a prayer warrior waging spiritual war from one prayer house to another.
Dear Friend, your success as a person is more important than immediate victory in getting married.
Do not forget that most marriages fail because the woman is jobless; you are believed to be lazy.
In their frantic efforts to be called Mrs. Immediately after graduation, they throw caution to the wind.
SEE MORE HERE
http://nowayobloggers.com/blog/love-sex/why-most-girls-consider-marriage-first
Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2016

lol. i don't.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by DaddySLY(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
i fear such girls...
Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
toh
Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by talktonase(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. i don't.grin

grin
Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
grin
Helloh! grin

Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by talktonase(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
DaddySLY:
i fear such girls...
You dont need to! Your pinnacle of glory in life as a man is the ability to hustle and make money while for the ladies its nothing but 'marriage'.Show me a suceessful,intelligent single woman and I will tell you that she is lonely because her grand achievement has not been realized.
Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by talktonase(m): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

Helloh! grin

you still share those daily diaries? I don't get to see them smiley
Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
you still share those daily diaries? I don't get to see them smiley

Eh, not anymore...But soon anyways...smiley

i really got Nothing to say..
Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by talktonase(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

Eh, not anymore...But soon anyways...smiley

i really got Nothing to say..
I always admired those words of yours,it filled the void of boredom... grin
Re: Why Most Girls Consider Marriage First by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
I always admired those words of yours,it filled the void of boredom... grin

lol. thanks. ill maybe update later. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Male Barbie, Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Beating Up Girl (pho / Your Wife Will Love You Forever When You Do This.. / Advice Me: I Feel Hopeless And It Feels Like Being A Virgin Is A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.