Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (74631 Views)

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

What is love?

Love is a feeling, you can't explain but with love u wouldn't want the other person to suffer. With love, you will always want to see your partner smile.. When he's sad about certain dissapointments, you are worried.. When he's happy, u will feel great joy seep into your body as he explains his achievements and joys to you. With love, you want to protect what u have.. With love, u ain't letting go but if you have to let go? If and only if, your partner desperately wants to let go, all because u want your 2nd half to be happy.. With love, no mountain is to high to climb.. With love your struggles, your pains is shared and become less to bear..
In fact, love is all that matters... As long as both of you are focused and working towards one goal.. The sky is the ultimate.
I love to be inlove kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
luminouz:

Me no understand u oh! Are u still single? Coz Ur dp showed a cute baby dia! Come clean dear! grin

Am. Single oooo grin grin cheesy

The cute baby is my niece o cheesy
Am. Not married yet.. Single like a bird smiley
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by UIA04(f): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:

Thanks dear smiley But she is my cute niece.. kiss Love her 2 pieces kiss I know I will have a kid like her someday.. smiley
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:

Amen.

Amen and amen... Thanks dear kiss
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:

* dancing Shoki* my mind is now at rest! I never chop since morning on DAT matter! Thank God! Now....let's make things happen! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
luminouz:

* dancing Shoki* my mind is now at rest! I never chop since morning on DAT matter! Thank God! Now....let's make things happen! grin grin grin cheesy

Hahahahahahhahah grin

Honestly u are so funny.. cheesy
Lol.. cheesy
So whats about to happen?
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by luminouz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:

Hahahahahahhahah grin

Honestly u are so funny.. cheesy
Lol.. cheesy
So whats about to happen?
Glad I made u laugh! Happen? Sweetie..please don't lemme say me it here...bad belle people plenty! Make we do am codedly...if u know what I mean! grin cheesy
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
luminouz:

Glad I made u laugh! Happen? Sweetie..please don't lemme say me it here...bad belle people plenty! Make we do am codedly...if u know what I mean! grin cheesy

Lol grin
Ok smiley
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:

Lol grin
Ok smiley
I have done d needful! Do urs! cheesy
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by motherfucker: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
ehis05:

I heard!! Who said?
I said I read!
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Arielle: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
luminouz:

I have done d needful! Do urs! cheesy

Luminouz leave this fine girl I beg! cheesy Don't spoil her! Amelian, nice write - up on love.

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Arielle:

Luminouz leave this fine girl I beg! cheesy Don't spoil her! Amelian, nice write - up on love.

Lol grin

Thanks dear smiley
That's the love, I know.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Amelian:

Advertise yourself jare,no be you do yourself.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Arielle:

Haba Arielle abi Na Adele u be! I no kukuma do anything o.....was just telling her Jesus loves her! DAT is no crime naaa grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by shegz24(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2016
wait... I tot Ubi celebrated their wedding anniversary last week or so.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Amelian:

Love is a feeling, you can't explain but with love u wouldn't want the other person to suffer. With love, you will always want to see your partner smile.. When he's sad about certain dissapointments, you are worried.. When he's happy, u will feel great joy seep into your body as he explains his achievements and joys to you. With love, you want to protect what u have.. With love, u ain't letting go but if you have to let go? If and only if, your partner desperately wants to let go, all because u want your 2nd half to be happy.. With love, no mountain is to high to climb.. With love your struggles, your pains is shared and become less to bear..
In fact, love is all that matters... As long as both of you are focused and working towards one goal.. The sky is the ultimate.
I love to be inlove kiss
It looks like a lot of work loving someone. You can't expend that amount of energy on many persons at once. How do you choose who to love?
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

It looks like a lot of work loving someone. You can't expend that amount of energy on many persons at once. How do you choose who to love?

The heart chooses whom to love and Sometimes gets what it yearns for? loving so many people at once is unrealistic.. It's better u call it lust after so many people. Not love many people at once.
If u love a particular person, it's not hard work.. Your actions simply flow with ease. It's easy.
But for a player, it's hard work.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Amelian:

The heart chooses whom to love and Sometimes gets what it yearns for? loving so many people at once is unrealistic.. It's better u call it lust after so many people. Not love many people at once.
If u love a particular person, it's not hard work.. Your actions simply flow with ease. It's easy.
But for a player, it's hard work.
Lusting is effortless but loving requires effort; it requires work. When the initial bliss of early romance wears off, what you have left is work. If the heart chooses who you love don't you think it can put you in a position where you'll take on more than you can handle?
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Lusting is effortless but loving requires effort; it requires work. When the initial bliss of early romance wears off, what you have left is work. If the heart chooses who you love don't you think it can put you in a position where you'll take on more than you can handle?

Anything worthwhile requires work, one cannot run away from adding extra efforts to. Make things work in life.. Be it farming, be it making of clothes, refining of pure gold, surgeries on patients, even maintaining of birth requires work. Everything in life requires work, if u want it to last long.
Then taking more than one can chew requires wisdom. As well in following what the heart needs.. Cause the heart can be tricked to fall in love and to trust. That's where one applies wisdom and watch out for potholes that could either destroy or mare one for life by trusting another.
Wisdom too is another tool, one must apply when Inlove ...oresle odikwa very risky , if the heart chooses a questionable character grin
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:34am On Nov 08, 2016
Amelian:

Anything worthwhile requires work, one cannot run away from adding extra efforts to. Make things work in life.. Be it farming, be it making of clothes, refining of pure gold, surgeries on patients, even maintaining of birth requires work. Everything in life requires work, if u want it to last long.
Then taking more than one can chew requires wisdom. As well in following what the heart needs.. Cause the heart can be tricked to fall in love and to trust. That's where one applies wisdom and watch out for potholes that could either destroy or mare one for life by trusting another.
Wisdom too is another tool, one must apply when Inlove ...oresle odikwa very risky , if the heart chooses a questionable character grin
I think women are often not honest with themselves and men when they say the heart chooses who it loves. The heart loves what the mind considers valuable. Women do consciously decide who they fall in love with. At the moment they are falling in love they might not be aware of it but long before then they had known the kind of person they would like to love. This is the reason why many women are often attracted to the same set of men because these men tick the same set of boxes. If the heart chose what it loves every man would have his fair amount of women attracted to him. But the reality is that a few men have access to most of the women while the rest have to scramble for what's left. There are the those at the top of the food chain and the rest are bottom feeders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

I think women are often not honest with themselves and men when they say the heart chooses who it loves. The heart loves what the mind considers valuable. Women do consciously decide who they fall in love with. At the moment they are falling in love they might not be aware of it but long before then they had known the kind of person they would like to love. This is the reason why many women are often attracted to the same set of men because these men tick the same set of boxes. If the heart chose what it loves every man would have his fair amount of women attracted to him. But the reality is that a few men have access to most of the women while the rest have to scramble for what's left. There are the those at the top of the food chain and the rest are bottom feeders.

Wow, that's a concluding analysis grin
Smiles I understand what you mean..
My dear, it's well..
U are right smiley I didn't really see it in that angle... Hmm nice one smiley
Does your pm work?
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Amelian:

Wow, that's a concluding analysis grin
Smiles I understand what you mean..
My dear, it's well..
U are right smiley I didn't really see it in that angle... Hmm nice one smiley
Does your pm work?
Check your mail.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Check your mail.

Have seen and replied smiley
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by usedcardealerph(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
cr7lomo:

I hope you know love disappears most times after marriage...so what will you do then...u wud run away and fall for another man...love is selfish, u should know that, but respect is selfless...i will take respect ahead of love anyway... So what wud she do now, probably she will keep on chasing shadows in the name of finding love...she and women like her need to grow up and leave Cinderella story

I just love this.....WOW!!! #RealTalk
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Dshocker(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2016
crazymommy:
Oh GOD what is happening to marriages these days!!!!!!every ten marriages after five years 7 out of 10 crashed already....what is going on....

If u become a good woman to ur husband.I promise,yours will late forever like a diamond.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by suremanpatriot: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
...ladies of today aren't marrying submissively, they want to be the commander-in-chief in the marriages controlling the man and his possessions like zombie,this the problem. If they don't hav their way1000% is troubles till breakup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.