Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard (74611 Views)

Fan Prays For Ubi Franklin's Marriage To Be Restored. See His Reply / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Tedassie(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Oh GOD what is happening to marriages these days!!!!!!every ten marriages after five years 7 out of 10 crashed already....what is going on....
You see,what we have these days are 'contract marriages' or what we call "marriage of convenience"...Picture this: a couple have like a pre-nup agreement to stay married for a certain period of time,raise few kids (probably)after which they split "amicably",alimony is paid;child support...they go their separate ways,dump last names&go on with their separate lives.

happens alot in Hollywood marriages!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is sad. And to think I was at their wedding.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Tedassie(m): 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
youngmann:
Hmmm... Soo all those fine pre-wedding pictures na wash?? Smh.
na dryclean
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Amelian:
What an excuse. I notice most people getting married, either the groom is. Not. IN love with his bride.. He's marrying her for. Other reasons or the bride is not. In love with the groom, she's marrying for. Other reasons. The communication gap is as wide and long as river Niger. People will say just marry the guy or the lady, with time. U will fall in love.. All na lie.. If u don't love your spouse, forget it.. Divorce is just by the corner.. Especially to people who believe in love.. No two ways about it.
With love when the ups and downs come, one will be able to manage his or her husband shortcomings and listen to each other.
I rather remain single than. Marry a man I. Don't love. sad cos I know max. 2years am thinking of getting out.
What is love?

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by danbrowndmf(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Oh GOD what is happening to marriages these days!!!!!!every ten marriages after five years 7 out of 10 crashed already....what is going on....
y'all dnt marry who you love,you just marry who is ready.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by noucompact(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
crazymommy:
. MARIAGES CRASHES THESE DAYS BCS THEY ARE BUILT ON WRONG FOUNDATION. YOUNG MEN AND LADIES ARE CHANGING THE RULES THE ALMIGHTY GOD SET FOR MARIAGE WITH THERE OWN IDEOLOGY.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by buffalowings: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
After destroying kpekus
She is now giving us excuses angry angry

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by UIA04(f): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Amelian:
What an excuse. I notice most people getting married, either the groom is. Not. IN love with his bride.. He's marrying her for. Other reasons or the bride is not. In love with the groom, she's marrying for. Other reasons. The communication gap is as wide and long as river Niger. People will say just marry the guy or the lady, with time. U will fall in love.. All na lie.. If u don't love your spouse, forget it.. Divorce is just by the corner.. Especially to people who believe in love.. No two ways about it.
With love when the ups and downs come, one will be able to manage his or her husband shortcomings and listen to each other.
I rather remain single than. Marry a man I. Don't love. sad cos I know max. 2years am thinking of getting out.
Your baby is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by nonjebose(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Not good at all
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nickymezor(f): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tobium1:
Lilian is plan B, ubi also is plan B. Hmmm, isoright, I just hope dere's no edible caterer acting as plan C behind the scene
Lolz, u re very funni oo smiley
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by cr7lomo: 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Amelian:

I hope you know love disappears most times after marriage...so what will you do then...u wud run away and fall for another man...love is selfish, u should know that, but respect is selfless...i will take respect ahead of love anyway... So what wud she do now, probably she will keep on chasing shadows in the name of finding love...she and women like her need to grow up and leave Cinderella story

6 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by ArabMopol(m): 12:10am On Nov 06, 2016
some people are not ready for marriage, they just got married just to please disturbing parents... my dad once told me don't love any how so you won't marry any how , don't rush into marriage because you see other rushing give yourself sometimes to learn your lifetime partner, never invite 3rd party in your marriage, marriage is a long time relationship never marry out of pity or to please any one, if you can tolerate a dog you can tolerate your woman... I will never forget those words in my entire lifetime

4 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Duru009(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2016
dingbang:
Lilian esoro marriage follow crash too? Na wa ooooooooo... chei..

Am surprise as you are.... .

I tot she was a wife material ..
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by ThisYourTatafo: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2016
iykedare:

This is so true. I can remember the girl was dating that naija boy with Chelsea,omeruo. She was also f00king several guys in the industry.

Ubi is so silly to have seen all these and still gone ahead because he was in love with someone who didn't give a f00rk about him.

She even reject his proposal at first but the nigg@ wouldn't give up.

See as u talk like say u dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Kowor(f): 12:50am On Nov 06, 2016
cr7lomo:

I hope you know love disappears most times after marriage...so what will you do then...u wud run away and fall for another man...love is selfish, u should know that, but respect is selfless...i will take respect ahead of love anyway... So what wud she do now, probably she will keep on chasing shadows in the name of finding love...she and women like her need to grow up and leave Cinderella story

2 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by ngmgeek(m): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2016
Nairaland is now Divorce Court. Lord have mercy undecided
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by AreaFada2: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2016
Na wa o.

Many of us decided to just wish them HML and keep quiet. Hoping against hope that they succeed. Despite our skepticism back then. But alas!
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Jacko1(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Real shocker

Ajibade marriage still going strong

Omo no comment
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by iberibe1(m): 2:55am On Nov 06, 2016
Oahray:
aunty why full-stop full your post like this na?

because the marriage don end na

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by ndcide(m): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2016
Can someone please help me reconcile this story and this one
www.nairaland.com/3426071/ubi-franklin-opens-restaurant-lilian
It's not up to two weeks we saw that on this page.
It's either a lie or
We are missing something.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 06, 2016
iykedare:

This is so true. I can remember the girl was dating that naija boy with Chelsea,omeruo. She was also f00king several guys in the industry.

Ubi is so silly to have seen all these and still gone ahead because he was in love with someone who didn't give a f00rk about him.

She even rejected his proposal at first but the nigg@ wouldn't give up.

Ubi franklin Wan marry a beautiful wife by all means when he does not have the funds to hold unto her. she must have discovered that the guy has got an empty treasury so she had to bail out asap.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by motherfucker: 5:04am On Nov 06, 2016
iykedare:

She even rejected his proposal at first but the nigg@ wouldn't give up.
And the Dude opened a restaurant with money in her absence? choi... talk about forcing someone to love you. NA WA OOOOO.

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by motherfucker: 5:16am On Nov 06, 2016
angelTI:
Those reasons for the break up and unreasonable and damn silly! Imagine because the guy is not showing up at her filming locations? Arrant nonsense!

Kids going into marriage as if it's child's play undecided

Your sisters always play the victims na.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by motherfucker: 5:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Oahray:
aunty why full-stop full your post like this na?
na her smartphone..
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by motherfucker: 5:26am On Nov 06, 2016
deb303:
when you beg to go into marriage...you continue to beg to sustain it...why would she expect Ubi to visit her on every occasion... for Pete sake he has work to do...let just say the marriage packed up because it was built on selfish desires..
I feel Lilian is the selfish person here. She never really love the guy.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by motherfucker: 5:30am On Nov 06, 2016
dfrost:

One of the causes (my submission) is the issue of mobile gadgets. Mates get attached to their mobile devices to the detriment of the feelings of their partners. Mobile devices have their advantage but I guess the cons are very dangerous and can cause a lot of heartache.
Bros, one person didn't love the other, and that is Lilian. This is not a case of gadget. If you love someone, no matter what, gadget or no gadget, you will make time for them.
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by motherfucker: 5:33am On Nov 06, 2016
ehis05:
Some days back dis same guy hailed d wife and son..n made sweet comments about d wife...so where dis news dey com 4rm
He was trying to save his marriage bro. He even opened a restauarant for her in her absence but she was nowhere to be fouund. It shows he was doing most of the work, begging to be loved and accepted. And I read she rejected his marriage proposal initially.

4 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Singing ...... "its sooo good... loving somebody... when somebody loves you back.."

NEVER I repeat NEVER go into a loveless marriage if you plan to be truly loyal, faithful, happy etc.... and be together forever..
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by 3sexy: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2016
U see why I hate all those lovey dovey engagement pics and pre wedding nonsence , people will just pretend to be in love ...rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by taemilola(f): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Why after giving birth and not b4 pregnancy. Her needs has been met #baby# the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by ceejay4real(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Ubi is a foool! How could he marry a girl that never loved him? The tell tale signs were all over the place for even the blind to see! True true money doesn't and cannot buy love. Ubi should just take his time, search well, pray about it and marry a real wife next time and not just any Olosho cos she's got a sweet face and probably a curvy body. That's my honest advice. So sorry for him sha!
Re: Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Did I just read physical abuse? shocked, the same Lilian that defended ubi in the Emma case?, well the cane wey dem take beat iyawo, na iyale turn grin,anyway, it's a celebrity wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.