Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage (9685 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...papiikush→¢hill out
...berbierklaus → ¢hill out

It's a Sunday for crying out loud undecided

&&Let's see who acts matured first cool

We are fine. Thank you

God knows if I wasn't mentioned,all these wouldn't have happened.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by schumastic(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2016
different people with different view about the topic..at the end of it all, we live our lives base on what we have carved it, but will should always bear in mind that what ever comes out of it, is your own doing be it good or bad..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Papiikush: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...papiikush→¢hill out
...berbierklaus → ¢hill out

It's a Sunday for crying out loud undecided

&&Let's see who acts matured first cool

Bro, when people point fingers at me I don't usually give a shìt. But when friends start saying shìt about me then I know shìt just got real.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Papiikush: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Control your emotions.

I will do the needful,even if its not gonna change anything.

You should really stop quoting me.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Laveda(f): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

You should really stop quoting me.

Hon, it hasn't gotten to that. smiley
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by skywalker240(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:
[b]You have to be more open minded OP,this is 21st century and 2016,there is no "shock" if a girl dates as many guys as possible until she meets the right one,because in this century,there is nothing a man is entitled to that a woman is not allowed to. The world has evolved from dictating what a girl should do or not do to her simply because a has a Vjay or a weaker sex.

Personally though,I believe anybody,(both boy and girl,gender segregation is a great sin to me) should think well and get to know their partners before dating, and If it's not working out,they can easily end it,Dating is just trial and error,until you are satisfied with the one that you can cope/tolerate/love for a very long time.Which is why in marriage there is no going back,the first question any sane person will ask when marriage blues start and a couple complains is "did you court your partner?"

There is nothing like what a girl is "supposed to" that is a very sexist statement. She is a human being with the brains to think for herself not a piece of property,if you think her ideas is a mistake,let her make her own mistakes.
So Safarigirl, a girl should date as much as possible while considering her best option.

PS:Even If it involves sleeping with them all,she owns her body,The world has evolved beyond judging "girls" or boys with what they use their own body for[/b]
*listening**
*observed carefully*

*listened attentively*

Conclusion...no wonder alot of nigerian girls are boreholes grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by RoyalBlak007: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

Bro people point fingers at me I don't usually give a shìt. But when friends start saying shìt about me then I know shìt just got real.[/b]

DEEP, i get loads of fingers ....every gaddamn time...but still..
..i treat it like nothing , cuz ma mindz occupied with important stuffs grin M.O.B

Chillax cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:
How many people I wan reply now. grin

My submission, A sensible girl knows better than to sleep around,but if life throws the challenge of finding a good man....I care less about genetic makeup,society and all those hogwash,because they remain our mindset.

C'est fini!!!

undecided
Babe, genetics isn't a factor of our mindset. Genetics is the unfaltering, unalterable design built into the the molecular cell of humans that predisposes us to function and act in a certain manner.

The genetical makeup of women is such that a woman secretes oxytocin during fücking which makes women bond with their lovers.

Now imagine when a woman secrete oxytocin each tim she fücks in her lifetime for 25 guys? Yeah, You know the answer: disaster; a cloud of confused emotional whirlpool.

Men on the other hand, have testosterone which stifles the release of oxytocin and making it harder to bond with women.

It is why I fück on the move. It is why I have so many pretty ladies yet whose names I forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by sexxydiva(f): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Babe, genetics aren't a factor of our mindset. Genetics are the unfaltering, unalterable designs built into the the molecular cell of humans that predisposes us to function and act in a certain manner.

The genetical makeup of women is such that a woman secrete oxytocin during fücking which makes women bond their lovers.

Now imagine when a woman secrete oxytocin each tim she fücks in her lifetime for 25 guys? Yeah. You know the answer: disaster; a cloud of confused emotional whirlpool.

Men on the other hand, have testosterone which stifles the release of oxytocin and making it harder to bond with women.

It is why I fück on the move. It is why I have so many pretty ladies yet whose names I forget.
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by DAVIYJONESS: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
skywalker240:
*listening** *observed carefully*
*listened attentively*
Conclusion...no wonder alot of nigerian girls are boreholes grin
laveda
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2016
schumastic:
different people with different view about the topic..at the end of it all, we live our lives base on what we have carved it, but will should always bear in mind that what ever comes out of it, is your own doing be it good or bad..
You dey craze undecided
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by skywalker240(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
laveda
grin
Na u talk am oo...so u mean BY THEIR COMMENT U SHALL KNOW grin
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2016
sexxydiva:
Interesting!
factual rather.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Laveda:

grin You don't get it mami.

Here, I'm not trying to dictate the number of guys a girl should go out with.

But come to think of it, if a girl keeps going in and out of relationships, what will you think of her? To me such girl is emotionally instable.

Its better you sit and ask yourself things like
•Whats been chaing these men?
•I can't keep a relationship for too long, why?
•Whats it I want in men that I haven't found?
•Whats that thing men wants that I don't have?
•How can I make myself happy even without being in a relationship.

Spicy, truth is, if you can't be happy while single, I don't think you'll be happy while in a relationship.. What's the essence of hanging your happiness on a man? Don't you think that's just silly?

Yes, a girl is supposed to keep dating till she finds that good man, but when it gets too much, one should sit and ask what's really going on, you can't be okay and men keep 'leaving'.

Let's face reality, women get hurt the more.. Go out there and ask 5women who's dated more than 10 guys, and ask them if they proud of it, do get back to me with their answers. wink
Hey!! Laveda nwa'm o!!... You don dey wise!!! grin
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by DAVIYJONESS: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
after sucking your dick for free
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
No matter what neo-feminist and their apologists will tell you, a girl cannot completely wipe out the memory and emotions from a guy who has fücked her.....I mean a guy she surrendered herself to.

The sex, the placess, the intertwined activities of outings and promise follow girls lifelong after the embers of the relationship has gone cold. She loses are ability to bond and stick. This bonding and clinging wanes off progressively with each relationship she has and discards.

With each passing relationship that involves sex, her emotions and bonding ability are not only weak, they are confused as well.

I'm going to say this and irk fellows: women aren't designed with the ability to taste dicks randomly without dire consequences.

Interesting.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

after sucking your dick for free

You've been noticed

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by DAVIYJONESS: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You've been noticed
ok dumb dumb
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
factual rather.
You need a bottle of Chill beer, that's if you do alcohol...all your comments are the realities on ground.

Leave them to keep fuccking around with excuses like "it's my body". cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
You need a bottle of Chill beer, that's if you do alcohol...all your comments are the realities on ground.

Leave them to keep fuccking around with excuses like "it's my body". cheesy
Ah, Benita, my dark chocolate beauty! Long have I sought you.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Ah, Benita, my dark chocolate beauty! Long have I sought you.

Lol. grin
You made your points like a lady with good working experience.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Lol. grin
You made your points like a lady with good working experience.
Wicked satire, babe.

I'm all male with veiny Mandingo whose direction is always pointing Benita-wards wink
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Wicked satire, babe.

I'm all male with veiny Mandingo whose direction is always pointing Benita-wards wink
Cool.
Have a nice day.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Swizdom(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Laveda:

At emboldened, in as much as I'm in support of this particular comment I don't think that's right.

There's just a number of guys a girl date, and you'd just ask 'nah wetin nau'
Yes! No one is supposed to settle for less, but there's a point it gets to and you just need to sit and ask yourself certain questions, how long will you keep changing men? When it comes to issues like these we shouldn't compare ourselves to men, let's face reality. grin

I think when a girl is faced with things like these, its better she takes her mind off relationships and think of better things to do with her life, till the next better man comes, she observes and see if he'll be good for her.

PS: the girls changing boyfriends like boxers, go ask them they aren't proud of it.

Brilliant! Even the guys that change girls are very, very, very insecure and have great issues with trusting even a virtuous partner.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Laveda(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

cheesytongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Presh900(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
conclusion: Men should fvck as much as they want to gain experience, Women shouldn't cuz once the vjay widens , it's wide forever...

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Cool.
Have a nice day.
One minute you're offering to buy me a chilled swizzle, the next you're sounding so emotionally aloof.

Since we're philosophically similar in perception of female's sexual conduct, I will take you on your offer of a chilled beer.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
One minute you're offering to buy me a chilled swizzle, the next you're sounding so emotionally aloof.

Since we're philosophically similar in perception of female's sexual conduct, I will take you on your offer of a chilled beer.
cheesy cheesy
Ok!, i can email it if distance is a barrier. grin
What State are you?.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy
Ok!, i can email it if distance is a barrier. grin
What State are you?.
I would prefer to drink it watching the radiance of your eyes and the glow of your smooth velvet skin.

Beer tastes better when one has an intelligent female for company.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
I would prefer to drink it watching the radiance of your eyes and the glow of your smooth velvet skin.

Beer tastes better when one has an intelligent female for company.
You just sounded like lezz, is this an alternate?, and with those words you could win an angel over. cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Swizdom:

Brilliant! Even the guys that change girls are very, very, very insecure and have great issues with trusting even a virtuous partner.
Very true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Sex Position?? / I Want To Relocate To Afghanistan Because Of Their Girls / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.