Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage (9686 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
You just sounded like l.ezz, is this an alternate?, and with those words you could win an angel over. cheesy
I would have bet you could smell me a thousand miles away.

It took you time but you did eventually. I consider it a failure personally when I don't brand an intelligent girl mine.

I have watched from my cold virtual cell of incarceration. Waiting until you come within contact, and only intelligent discuss can pull you over.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by chris2face(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:
[b]You have to be more open minded OP,this is 21st century and 2016,there is no "shock" if a girl dates as many guys as possible until she meets the right one,because in this century,there is nothing a man is entitled to that a woman is not allowed to. The world has evolved from dictating what a girl should do or not do to her simply because a has a Vjay or a weaker sex.

Personally though,I believe anybody,(both boy and girl,gender segregation is a great sin to me) should think well and get to know their partners before dating, and If it's not working out,they can easily end it,Dating is just trial and error,until you are satisfied with the one that you can cope/tolerate/love for a very long time.Which is why in marriage there is no going back,the first question any sane person will ask when marriage blues start and a couple complains is "did you court your partner?"

There is nothing like what a girl is "supposed to" that is a very sexist statement. She is a human being with the brains to think for herself not a piece of property,if you think her ideas is a mistake,let her make her own mistakes.
So Safarigirl, a girl should date as much as possible while considering her best option.

PS:Even If it involves sleeping with them all,she owns her body,The world has evolved beyond judging "girls" or boys with what they use their own body for[/b]
I cuncur
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
I would have bet you could smell me a thousand miles away.

It took you time but you did eventually. I consider it a failure personally when I don't brand an intelligent girl mine.

I have watched from my cold virtual cell of incarceration. Waiting until you come within contact, and only intelligent discuss can pull you over.

You're a limited edition here, so could easily notice your write-up. grin
You never get tired of being incarcerated, like peak...it's in you!. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by sinaj(f): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dnt misunderstand me @ finalboss1

M sorry tho

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by finalboss1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
sinaj:
Dnt misunderstand me @ finalboss1

M sorry tho

no problem,i understand..

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
You're a limited edition here, so could easily notice your write-up. grin
You never get tired of being incarcerated, like peak...it's in you!. cheesy
A number of mods consider me their favourite outlaw. I can leave with that.

What's unbearable is never having heard your voice.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

Of course, when you don't give a damn about the rules, they won't mind reminding you with a long ban.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by nowpresence(f): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This is not a matter if feminist or not.

And right here and now,I am not copying western cultures,I am only saying what should be fair to me as a girl.

A girl should not be compelled to stay in a loveless,nonfunctional or even violent relationship,because there is a limit she can go with the number of men she has been with. that's hogwash.

A girl should not remain single and forfeit her happiness because the society has given her the grace to be with a certain number of guys,that's another hogwash there.

PS:I am perplexed and shocked that you could go so low,then again,we are humans,we don't stop surprising ourselves
I am with you on this.
There should not be a Limit to the number of men that a girl should date before marriage.
Every one should have as many partner as they want Irrespective of the gender. What every reason they Chose to date that person becomes their business.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Of course, when you don't give a damn about the rules, they won't mind reminding you with a long ban.
Lolz, yet 6 months for rule 2 is flattering. Maybe they calculate my jail time with the scourge of my diatribe or it's something personal. Either way, I care less.

The virtual world holds its importance for me because of the people I find here and you have broken many stereotype I have long held about females. Don't get me wrong , you're no saint ,but you're rare in many ways.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Lolz, yet 6 months for rule 2 is flattering. Maybe they calculate my jail time with the scourge of my diatribe or it's something personal. Either way, I care less.

The virtual world holds its importance for me because of the people I find here and you have broken many stereotype I have long held about females. Don't get me wrong , you're no saint ,but you're rare in many ways.

6 months for rule 2, that's much...you must have had a misunderstanding with the mod cos it's vindictive...was complaining of the two months i got.

Yeah!, ain't a saint...hope i haven't given anyone such impressions?.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
6 months for rule 2, that's much...you must have had a misunderstanding with the mod cos it's vindictive...was complaining of the two months i got.

Yeah!, ain't a saint...hope i haven't given anyone such impressions?.
Maybe I trolled a mod's alternate or took his girlfriend. cheesy

You don't come off as a saint, if you did, I won't be crowding you cheesy. You're balanced like the right blend of maggie and salt in a tomato stew
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
Maybe I trolled a mod's alternate or took his girlfriend. cheesy

You don't come off as a saint, if you did, I won't be crowding you cheesy. You're balanced like the right blend of maggie and salt in a tomato stew
cheesy cheesy
"Different strokes for different folks"...to another here "I act like a saint or i'm fake". grin but, i don't say stuffs to please people, unfortunately some are keeping tabs on you while you know nothing of their whole existence here...so funny of how petty some peeps could be. grin
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

oga toast woman its live with that not leave , myndd44 lezz spotted
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by CplusJason: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

No matter the swing of conventions and societal adaptation, body count matters for girls.

A girl's ability to bound with her husband, should she marry, is directly influenced by how many, and the number of men who has fücked her in the past.

It is inbuilt and codified in their DNA by evolution. Education and 'civilisation' may give girls liberty but biology never lies.
I've been viewing some of the stertorous comments here but this is a meticulous master piece that posits the very fact of this argument. Not some odalisque showing their faulty ludicrous reasoning.

Thumbs up bro! cool

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by sollybaby(f): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
I don't know
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Tommfrench(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Some ladies find their guy at the first try ,so it's not about numbersundecided
exactly
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by iykedare(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
safarigirl:

Ten guys before marriage is not you being liberated, it's you seeking validation from men or having daddy issues so you need a man in your life.

My dear, you're not more feminist than I am, but the sad truth most feminists fail to realise it that both genders have different genetic make-up. Hence, the rule of "see them as equals" will never apply. What Paul can do with zero attachments, Paula can't do in same manner.

I started this because women are much more guided in their choice of partners, they are analytical, not spontaneous. They NATURALLY do not just jump into bed or relationships with anyone because they feel like it, that's what men do.

Women do not see relationships as some free-for-all candy store you can just walk into and pick the flavour of your choice, no, they think of feelings and emotions and if you think your heart can pass through 10 men before you land a husband, then your poor husband will end up being your therapist

Even Chimamanda would wonder about a woman going through men like a pack of cards. It's not normal

Let me buy you lunch for this reasonable post.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by iykedare(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This is not a matter if feminist or not.

And right here and now,I am not copying western cultures,I am only saying what should be fair to me as a girl.

A girl should not be compelled to stay in a loveless,nonfunctional or even violent relationship,because there is a limit she can go with the number of men she has been with. that's hogwash.

A girl should not remain single and forfeit her happiness because the society has given her the grace to be with a certain number of guys,that's another hogwash there.

PS:I am perplexed and shocked that you could go so low,then again,we are humans,we don't stop surprising ourselves

You can practice what you just wrote but don't sing it for every girl to copy.

Left to people like you, there wouldn't be moral standards.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
oga toast woman its live with that not leave , myndd44 lezz spotted
And what evil spirit lurks and hovers in my cyber stratosphere?

You're deluded, son and your assumptions only exist in your fantasy.

Myndd44, can you deter this fellow from cyber-stalking me? I planned on having a smooth weekend for me and my swizzle alone.

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by MizzD: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
To start with, the topic says 'date' so i wonder why everyone is assuming every relationship is a sexual one.

That being said, I also have a problem with the word 'supposed' like there should be a standard every lady must conform with and any lady who goes beyond this standard is a LovePeddler who will never find a man to settle with. I personally think the world has moved past all these unnecessary standards. There are hundreds of reasons why a lady can date a handful of men before settling down, so who are we to sit behind our computers and dictate what is ideal and what isn't?

Why is it okay for the man to date as many ladies as she wants before he finds the one but judge a woman who does the same.@Op, If the general opinion here is that a lady must not date more than 3 men before settling down, does that mean if you're in your third relationship and there are clear signs that it isn't what you want, you will stay put because you don't want to be judged by people or seen as wayward?

Any lady that allows society dictate to her or set standards for her lacks self love. Because at the end of the day, you alone bear the consequence of your action and in actions. As a human being, you should have your set standards and it sure doesn't have to align with that of the society.

And that is why some ladies will rather tell their men what they want to hear and not the truth when it comes to admitting how many relationships they've been in because they want to appear the way society wants them to. Having failed relationships doesn't necessarily mean one is wayward. It takes two to keep a relationship. So no one should dictate what an adult should do with her life.

That being said promiscuity should be discouraged for both genders. Those proudly admitting they can have sex with random girls wvout being emotionally attached are Jokers. It's nothing to be proud of. STIs are not gender specific and I have zero respect for anyone involved. Nothing is cool about sleeping around whether you're a male or female.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy
"Different strokes for different folks"...to another here "I act like a saint or i'm fake". grin but, i don't say stuffs to please people, unfortunately some are keeping tabs on you while you know nothing of their whole existence here...so funny of how petty some peeps could be. grin
I prefer to consider them as odd admirers for that's what they truly are.

Remember the only prerequisite for NL membership is a phone and internet data.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
I prefer to consider them as odd admirers for that's what they truly are.

Remember the only prerequisite for NL membership is a phone and internet data.
Sure!.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Maxi112: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Sure!.
Benny everywhere I go

your enemies are multiplying daily, I just they laugh una
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maxi112:
Benny everywhere I go

your enemies are multiplying daily, I just they laugh una
What happened?, you've been scarce on whatsapp.

I don't have enemies. grin
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
CplusJason:
I've been viewing some of the stertorous comments here but this is a meticulous master piece that posits the very fact of this argument. Not some odalisque showing their faulty ludicrous reasoning.

Thumbs up bro! cool
Thanks brother. I just stated it as it is.

This is the age of gender equality and "justice" and female "empowerment". A lot of truth has gone under those catchphrases. While frowning at random sex of both sexes, the fact is men and women are wired differently biologically and emotionally.

Women suffer more from past sexual relationships and it isn't entirely down to societal norms or conventions, it is how women are genetically built and made.

And no amount of gender reeducation can change biological truth.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Maxi112: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
What happened?, you've been scarce on whatsapp.

I don't have enemies. grin
you don't notice them but I do

I lost my phone, some hooligans attacked me, they made away with some few items along with with me

same day we chatted last
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maxi112:
you don't notice them but I do

I lost my phone, some hooligans attacked me, they made away with some few items along with with me

same day we chatted last
They're inconsequential, and can't add a value to my life so why should i care?. grin

Sorry about the phone.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Maxi112: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
They're inconsequential, and can't add a value to my life so why should i care?. grin

Sorry about the phone.
both of will make a perfect couple in future, I can bet my dry ass to it grin

yeah, I will be back online soon, waiting for glo to retrieve my line, I went to their office at aba road after GRA bus stop today, they promise to retrieve it in two days time. til then, offline things
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maxi112:
both of will make a perfect couple in future, I can bet my dry ass to it grin

yeah, I will be back online soon, waiting for glo to retrieve my line, I went to their office at aba road after GRA bus stop today, they promise to retrieve it in two days time. til then, offline things
Why was it not retrieved immediately?.
No p.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Maxi112: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Why was it not retrieved immediately?.
No p.
glo with their wahala, my mtn was retrieved few hours late, i made a call with it.

they said is system and network issue, I got tired and left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gender equality aside, the reality is that there are intrinsic characteristics that each gender desires in the other. That's why no matter how rich or physically powerful an average lady is, she'll still enjoy receiving gifts from her man, and cherish his 'protection'. Same way guys get jealous at the thought of their 'property' being used by another dude, no matter how promiscuous said guy may be. Its all psychological you see. Even in the animal kingdom, females secrete pheromones during mating season to attract males, yet she doesn't jump on every male that comes along. Even after scaring off rival males, the victor still often has to basically force her to comply. I guess females really do lack the philandering gene.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Eddodoh(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Do ladies even care about the count as far as anything goes? Relationship has become a money making venture to ladies. It is like full time job, an occupation where they earn their living.
Read more; www.eddykenworld..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.