Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage (9688 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by chigoizie7(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
safarigirl:
Hello Romancelanders,

So, I once had this conversation with a friend on her relationships, and she seemed to have so many stories of exes that I had to ask her how many guys she's dated.

Now, by dating, I mean someone who has lasted at least a month, anything outside that time period is just preliminaries.

I've always held the opinion that a girl shouldn't date more than 3-5 guys before marriage, but funny enough, I've met females that can't last a month without having someone in their lives. I usually peg that as a psychological problem.

But, here's my question, what is the average amount of relationships a young lady can get into pre-marriage without looking like a wreck?

Lolz, I got ur point.

But in this part of the world, it is a kinda norm for the guy to be the one to propose to a girl.

2ndly, u have to be open, Asin keep ur chances open if u want to marry, u can not be by yourself( without, dating, courting a man to know if it really matches) and then expect one to walk up to u and say, "marry".

Haven said that, most of the times, it is not the girls choice to determine how many guys she will date b4 settling down as she can not force the gentle man in question to marry her.

Ur 1st relationship, might just be for fun, 2nd, u might be serious and all that, and then the guy refuses to settle with u, probably, una come break up, then 3rd, didn't actually work, not a fault of urs,but the guy too, just want to chop and clean mouth even after all the playing hard to get and all the good girl manners u showed, (once a player, always a player). Then the 4th came, also a player,but u can not use because of the 3rd to shut him out, I will get married, perhaps, u want to get married, certainly not to a stranger. He also, chop, clean mouth and zap, same as 5th,6th,7th. And so on.

But u can not stop dating, because u have to check for compatibility, otherwise, u end up as a body bag.

To some ladies, their 1st relationship leads to marriage, to some, their 2nd.

So, it is not entirely a lady's fault if she didn't get married after the 4th bf. She no go force man on herself.

It is just luck.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
As many as it takes not to find yourself in a mistake of a marriage.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by robosky02(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
safarigirl:

Ten guys before marriage is not you being liberated, it's you seeking validation from men or having daddy issues so you need a man in your life.

My dear, you're not more feminist than I am, but the sad truth most feminists fail to realise it that both genders have different genetic make-up. Hence, the rule of "see them as equals" will never apply. What Paul can do with zero attachments, Paula can't do in same manner.

I started this because women are much more guided in their choice of partners, they are analytical, not spontaneous. They NATURALLY do not just jump into bed or relationships with anyone because they feel like it, that's what men do.

Women do not see relationships as some free-for-all candy store you can just walk into and pick the flavour of your choice, no, they think of feelings and emotions and if you think your heart can pass through 10 men before you land a husband, then your poor husband will end up being your therapist

Even Chimamanda would wonder about a woman going through men like a pack of cards. It's not normal

much better view

a lady cant just keep "sampling" until she finds she will loose more
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Laveda(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Swizdom:

Brilliant! Even the guys that change girls are very, very, very insecure and have great issues with trusting even a virtuous partner.

You're right. sad

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Valkyr: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
safarigirl:
Hello Romancelanders,

So, I once had this conversation with a friend on her relationships, and she seemed to have so many stories of exes that I had to ask her how many guys she's dated.

Now, by dating, I mean someone who has lasted at least a month, anything outside that time period is just preliminaries.

I've always held the opinion that a girl shouldn't date more than 3-5 guys before marriage, but funny enough, I've met females that can't last a month without having someone in their lives. I usually peg that as a psychological problem.

But, here's my question, what is the average amount of relationships a young lady can get into pre-marriage without looking like a wreck?

70*7
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Jsaviour(f): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
safarigirl:

Ten guys before marriage is not you being liberated, it's you seeking validation from men or having daddy issues so you need a man in your life.

My dear, you're not more feminist than I am, but the sad truth most feminists fail to realise it that both genders have different genetic make-up. Hence, the rule of "see them as equals" will never apply. What Paul can do with zero attachments, Paula can't do in same manner.

I started this because women are much more guided in their choice of partners, they are analytical, not spontaneous. They NATURALLY do not just jump into bed or relationships with anyone because they feel like it, that's what men do.

Women do not see relationships as some free-for-all candy store you can just walk into and pick the flavour of your choice, no, they think of feelings and emotions and if you think your heart can pass through 10 men before you land a husband, then your poor husband will end up being your therapist

Even Chimamanda would wonder about a woman going through men like a pack of cards. It's not normal

Passing through 10 or 20 men doesn't m an she was heartbroken by all of them or that she slept with all of them.

A girl can date ad much men as she wants until she finds what she wants.

It's this mindset that every relationship is about sex and heartbreak that is disturbing you guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautifully Endowed Slay Mamas Showing Off Her Heavy Backside In A Lovely Pics / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.