Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) (784 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) by Memesticmeme: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Straight to the point jare...

1. I cheat mainly cos I enjoy it. I just find fun in it although when I rt married things are so gon change.

2. I feel like a bad guy around my friends and trust me I love that feeling.

3. I am still young and I understand that no serious relationship happens between the age of 15-22 (got that from an OAP who host night shows about love and romance)

4. After series of heartbreaks realised that having a spare would make the pain go away easily.

Most of y'all will condemn this saying it's childish, but even though gaan idgaf

For those of us on the other side share your thoughts jawe. kiss tongue
Re: Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) by yeyeboi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin cheesy

Re: Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) by opethom(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
because they wanna taste something new!!!!! Pls STOP IT
Re: Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
All this small small boys weh never grow hair for private part too much for NL o. Have you even seen a woman's nakkedness before talkless of knowing the meaning of relationship

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Cheat In A Relationship? (here's My Reason) by BerryScott(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Why Don’t Boys Like Me? / hmm / MTN Couldnt Even Wait For December 1st. Smh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.