Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (21570 Views)

Guys, If This Girl Offered You Free Sex, Would You Sleep With Her? / WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP / Big Girl Offers Herself To Chelsea Fans If They Can Win Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Luv9jawomen: 2:27pm On May 24, 2020
If you are a guy that loves women with big boobs, if you have a girlfriend and this girl wants to have sex with you, would you cheat on your girlfriend?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Oluromantic: 2:28pm On May 24, 2020
Let her offer her bf free sex. For such a girl not to have bf, something is wrong with her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by ojun50(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2020
No because the boob don't make them reason well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by DanseMacabre(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2020
Even if I get wife sef I go cheat. No reason am...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by dukeprince50: 2:41pm On May 24, 2020
Luv9jawomen, where have you been?
To ur question, I am not the cheating type, as long as my girlfriend has a private part, I'm ok with her and do not want another but if I do not have a girlfriend and she offers me, I no go reason am twice

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by vanida6: 3:03pm On May 24, 2020
Those boobs wey don face south nd north dere grin nah em person go come cheat ontop again grin nyama grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Davash222(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2020
vanida6:
Those boobs wey don face south nd north dere grin nah em person go come cheat ontop again grin nyama grin
Jealousy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Onyenna(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2020
Offcial_bossmother....

Okay

..... Lemme check something......

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Twoclans(f): 4:36pm On May 24, 2020
0KNM come and respond tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2020
boobs without tits is a No no for me!
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Millennialaku(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2020
nope, we don't do boobs over here. ass all the way kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Mayng01(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2020
Those boobs are like wombolombo!
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 24, 2020
Twoclans:
0KNM come and respond tongue
I don’t cheat. grin grin
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by dumininu01(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2020
She no fit stand straight sef... Too much of everything is not good... Get yourself a sexy lady wink
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Twoclans(f): 4:55pm On May 24, 2020
0KNM:
I don’t cheat. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by StubbornGENIUS: 4:59pm On May 24, 2020
vanida6:
Why bodyshaming your fellow girl nah?you don't even know her sef.

3 Likes

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 24, 2020
Tempting

I'm still buying fairly used iPhone 7 plus. Dm for deal
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 24, 2020
Twoclans:

Lol. I try to be contented with whatever I have grin grin
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2020
No, it's too big. Euuuwww
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by kizwid(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2020
vanida6:
you look more delightful to my eyes than she is. I wanna be your maga lady, tell me what it will take me to be

1 Like

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by cdm4live: 5:14pm On May 24, 2020
I no like boobs.
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by HundHunter(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2020
vanida6:

Speechless
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by illicit(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2020
I don't like this kind of boob nitemi
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by PARlS(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Dfynboi: 5:48pm On May 24, 2020
vanida6:
show us ur own lets compare
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Uniquekriss(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2020
I will cheat buh won't love her. We are d boobs gang, she come fair join, oboy! We die here!

4 Likes

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Dfynboi: 5:50pm On May 24, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
If you are a guy that loves women with big boobs, if you have a girlfriend and this girl wants to have sex with you, would you cheat on your girlfriend?
love 'em big,if u use ds booby do pilo,hmmm! it will be as if ur in paradise

2 Likes

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by jericco1(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2020
I have better options undecided
Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by Nuclear99(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
kizwid:

you look more delightful to my eyes than she is. I wanna be your maga lady, tell me what it will take me to be
Na wa oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by kiddkash(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2020
I wont cheat, just taste a bit from the forbidden fruit

1 Like

Re: Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? by lyriclekidd(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2020
All these ugly girls with editing apps..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day / Post Pics Of Your Underboobs Selfie Heres Mine / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.