Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue (1671 Views)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / When Is The Best Time To Tell A New Partner A Secret From Your Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 14, 2012
how would you handle it and what advise would you give to someone in such situation?
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Godmother(f): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2012
I feel she dislikes you cos she probably feels threatened. Maybe ur ex still has some feelings for you and she sensed it. What I would do in this situation is distance myself from the ex, afterall he's in the past. Except you have intentions of trying to get him back.
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by 190: 7:28am On Jun 14, 2012
why would anyone wanna waste time on their ex's

for every door been shut 4 more out there are ready 2 be open

a boyfriend has to leave for a husband to step in undecided
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by RealBitch(f): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2012
michelin89: how would you handle it and what advise would you give to someone in such situation?
who cares?
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2012
D first person said it all!
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by hbabe(f): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2012
Godmother: I feel she dislikes you cos she probably feels threatened. Maybe ur ex still has some feelings for you and she sensed it. What I would do in this situation is distance myself from the ex, afterall he's in the past. Except you have intentions of trying to get him back.
I totally agree
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2012
Who give's a rat's arse? She is my ex and i could not care less what anyone thinks! If she thinks my life would revolve around her after our relationship ends, she's in for a shocker, and should better wake up and smell the coffee o jare. . . See trouble o.
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by tellwisdom: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2012
michelin89: how would you handle it and what advise would you give to someone in such situation?

Wetin u dey talk?
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Goldieluks: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2012

Did you say 'ex'? Like seriously who gives a flying mess if the ex comes up with hatred or dislike??
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Mynd44: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2012
I will be more worried if they are friends.
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
Godmother: I feel she dislikes you cos she probably feels threatened. Maybe ur ex still has some feelings for you and she sensed it. What I would do in this situation is distance myself from the ex, afterall he's in the past. Except you have intentions of trying to get him back.

Thanks, I thought as much. Even though I'm always disappointed at the way people hate one another for superficial reasons.

Mynd_44: I will be more worried if they are friends.
Mynd_44: I will be more worried if they are friends.

grin grin grin They could plan against you? I just think it's our duty to keep a distance between our partners and our friends, even those who we used to date. There is nothing wrong in being friends if things ended in mutual agreement.

@ others

Thanks for your contribution, even though very rude and uncalled for. sad
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
Is this it, thread closed?
I did not even get a chance to say how Goldie (my ex) and Ijeoma (my babe) are enemies
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by drnoel: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
in 80% of cases the women both ex and new would dislike themselves, sometimes I wonder if its a woman's thing
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
drnoel: in 80% of cases the women both ex and new would dislike themselves, sometimes I wonder if its a woman's thing
It is a natural law. If they are friends, I will either break up or make sure they stop being friends.
I don't want my food poisoned oooo
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
I'm sorry but don't agree it's a woman thing. Men blow things out of proportion. I remember how Godmother created a thread about an ex who was feeling too much of himself because she used to call him.

I think in that case, it's better to cut both the ex and his new girl off.

But in the case where you are good friends and the relationship is supported by a good level of maturity, I think other solutions could be evaluated.
Re: When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue by goslow2: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
michelin89: I'm sorry but don't agree it's a woman thing. Men blow things out of proportion. I remember how Godmother created a thread about an ex who was feeling too much of himself because she used to call him.

I think in that case, it's better to cut both the ex and his new girl off.

But in the case where you are good friends and the relationship is supported by a good level of maturity, I think other solutions could be evaluated.
best solution is to stay clear!

(1) (Reply)

My Good Friend Mad At Me Because Of His Sister / Why Did You Cheat / Why Do Girls Take Good/genuine Men For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.