Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (85503 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by titjide: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
I have followed this officer's story Esp after the Baga battle. Am sure the N.A will miss him.
But what about the other 4 soldiers? Atleast let their names be known too. They all hero's. May their souls RIP.

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
His jaw-dropping bravery is next to kaduna nzeogwu's!...RIP great soldier!!
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Bugatie(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
alizma:

that guy is really a selfless leader.
a soldier said while they were going for the operation to reclaim Baga, he told other soldiers to concentrate on doing 5% of the task while he promised he was going to do the remaining 95% using the Tank which according to the soldier, Ali delivered on his promise which made him the hero.
his lost is a great loss to Nigeria as a country.

So good of him.....

Nigerian govt over to you, the family must be appreciated and not left in the cold

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
saaedlee:
Please can TeHN raise a platform where able Nlders can donate to the Late Lt. Col 's wife and kids.
Very good observation!

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by glossy6(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP gallant soldier. May God provide support for your family.
Soo young. Am sad
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by sollybaby(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
so painful
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Yewandequeen(f): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
What a hero he is cry RIP
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by JAHseal: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP Brother. May The Almighty Bless Your Great Soul & Keep The Family You Left Behind. Serious ting! #Jah-i !

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Who has he saved the country for
Buhari?
Osibanjo ? Or who the f**k?!

How long shall the labour of our heroes past be in vein
Tell me d f**k how long
Check out our posts.... "'Rip', 'gallant soldier' and all what have u"

What are we living for!

Take it or leave it, worse will come if the true patriots don't wake, fight for their right.

Nonsense.!!!!!!

May his family find comfort at d mercy of d lord.
I WISH U RIP

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by sulex11(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GRANT HIS SOUL A REST AND PEACE. AMEEN
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by JAHseal: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
ozohtony:
Who has he saved the country for
Buhari?
Osibanjo ? Or who the f**k?!

How long shall the labour of our heroes past be in vein
Tell me d f**k how long
Check out our posts.... "'Rip', 'gallant soldier' and all what have u"

Take it or leave it, worse will come if the true patriots don't wake, fight for their right.

Nonsense.!!!!!!

May his family find comfort at d mercy of d lord.
I WISHED U RIP

When has it become a crime to bid a great soul fair-well, & 2 wish him eternal rest?
...no take grass come NL next time, u hear?

4 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by bankiekay(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
may his soul RIP
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Sayelabola(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good afternoon!!!

I am directed to inform all Nigerian Army officers and soldiers serving in Abuja not on essential duties to attend the burial of late Lt Col MA Ali and other soldiers KIA at the National Cemetery, Umaru Musa ‘Yar’adua road, Abuja, tomorrow Monday 7 November 2016 by 1700hrs.

The dressing is number 4 for officers and number 5 for soldiers. Kindly inform others and ack receipt. Thank you.

Col SK Usman, Ag DAPR.

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Rayjaymay(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Lescott7(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. Terrorism is evil,it's a crime on the God they felt they are doing it for.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
JAHseal:

When has it become a crime to bid a great soul fair-well, & 2 wish him eternal rest?
...no take grass come NL next time, u hear?
My guy I hear and feel u. No hard feelings but try get sense

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ABJ4Real(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
But why are people not talking about the other soldiers that fell? It is one life, thesame sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by sulex11(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
MAY ALLAH GRANT HIS SOUL A PEACE
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by JAHseal: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
ozohtony:

My guy I hear and feel u. No hard feelings but try get sense

Where did u keep yours when u came & poop here? #DontDoDrugs !
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Modu Sherrif u see ur life?

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by desmond2pk: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
It's very unfortunate, u died for nothing
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
JAHseal:

Where did u keep yours when u came & poop here? #DontDoDrugs !
U r still guilty of what I just told u.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by fourthworld: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
I don't know this man before now, but from the video I watched and with what I read about him! He was such a dedicated selfless leader. It's rare to see junior military officers being promoted right at the war front in this country. Please! The government should do more than just expressing shock and condolences! They should show empathy to the young family he left behind. Not forgetting other fallen heroes too. Last time I felt this agony was in 2012 when I lost my dear Dad. Been feeling sad eversince I heard the demise of this young man. Very brave and courageous!!!

It will never be well for those that formed and sponsored this Bokoharam. The NA should stop risking their lives and let these wicked greedy northern politicians deal with what they started

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by boyo123(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
no one remembers that he is a muslim now o, later some people will start saying that all muslims are terrorists

8 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by drexy02: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bugatie:
"If someone must die, let it be me"
Great words of a rare leader...
God rest your gallant soul, brave soldier
Yes oo Not like ojukwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Laredojohn(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
His last conversation shows his bravery and leadership skills...it's sad he died in the line of duty, hope his family, wife and kid will not be left to suffer. Government should have a robust scheme to adequately take care of dependents of Soldiers irrespective of their ranks.. who loose their life for the peace and unity of our nation..they are the one who have paid most sacrificial price for us all as a nation irrespective of tribe and location , we might not be in the north east but the peace in the north east is the peace of Nigeria as a whole...Adieu to a great ambassador, gallant man, brave officer of our dear nation.

4 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Bugatie(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
drexy02:

Yes oo
Not like ojukwu

You are strongly on your own, cos this is not a tribal thread

5 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by BlackOnassis(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
This man has paid the ultimate price. I hope the FG doesn't abandon his family because that would be just too bad.

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by lastmessenger: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let me say RIP to the gallant soldier and also to the family i pray the lord give u the strength to bear the loss
Then the next thing that i have to point out is the fact that the Bokoharam war is one of the most stupid war ever fought in this country.just exactly what the BH guys are fighting for is what the whole northern muslims are clamouring for. They want a state to be ruled by the sharia law which is exactly what the northerners want. Even the president himself have an ambigous wish that some day the whole country will be ruled by sharia law. The national assembly has a bill proposing for sharia law to be fully adopted in the north yet we are here killing young boys for the same thing the north crave for.
Let stop decieving ourself.grant BH an islamic state and save us from further deaths. In my opinion that major just died for nothing. This BH war does not make sense.

3 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by TplenT(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
When I read about Lt Col Ali's death,water ran down my cheeks.So loved,infact ,over loved by his men.Where ever there is danger,where ever there is a challenge;he leads from the front.

Known as Sarkin Yaki- the lord of war,Lt Col Ali is one of the few Commanding officers exceptionally loved by his men.He tells them to go there but also goes with them.

You need to see the video of when Gen Buratai decorated him on the field and how his men lifted him up.He inspires morale in his men !!.

Though he comes from a strong military tradition,as his father is also a retired Brig Gen,he never has airs around him.

Goodnite Sarki'n Yaki

You're indeed a warlord !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Ninilowo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
saaedlee:
Please can TeHN raise a platform where able Nlders can donate to the Late Lt. Col 's wife and kids.
Good idea. This guy shouldn't be fgotten like that. He died as a great hero, a leader..... .... He's humility personified........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.