Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (85505 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Ak75: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
May his soul Rest In Peace, Amen. But come to think of it, it is only Muhammad Ali that we are hearing, what about the other soldiers who also lost their lives in the call of duty. Why can't we say something about them or even mentioned their names. were they from another planet or what?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by snapshot: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
"If someone must die let it be me"if Nigerian political class have operated with this mindset since independence,our country would have been a Paradise. But instead their philosophy is "if somebody must die let it not be me'

4 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
So Boko Haram is alive and well, despite all the noise APC made.

Well that is Nigeria trying to create a "hero" when in reality the "Army" is nothing more than a colonial police force trying to maintain England's structure and project that there harlot called "Nigeria -Ni.gga Area".

Too bad
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Richy4(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
This bokoharm is just like bedbugs....Can they ever be eradicated .....I mean they have killed alot of them and made some many arrest all these years yet they are still sprouting up...are the dead ones resurrecting or what.....wetin dey happen.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by TplenT(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
BlackOnassis:
This man has paid the ultimate price. I hope the FG doesn't abandon his family because that would be just too bad.

His father happens to be a retired army general too and a traditional ruler in kogi state.

His family will be well taken care of.

3 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
yommen:

guess ur a jinx
how and why would you guess such thing towards my name??
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by chiraqDemon(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
If only this naija govt go take care of his family
Rip gallant man

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by chrisluci: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
saaedlee:
Please can TeHN raise a platform where able Nlders can donate to the Late Lt. Col 's wife and kids.
. Very important!
saaedlee:
Please can TeHN raise a platform where able Nlders can donate to the Late Lt. Col 's wife and kids.
. Very important!
saaedlee:
. Very important!

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by bragxz(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Enuf of dis BH killing soldiers.. if d Buhari govt can't handle nig as promised, especially BH promises after 1yr in governance, he shld do him self and Nigeria of favor by resigning form power..
He shldnt fight corruption alone, getting the root of BH, their sponsors, how there get dia foods,weapons etc shldnt be a so hard task for a sincere govt to achieve.. pls Baba, do something about diz..
BH is not suppose to kill dis kind a officer.. pls step up ur game.. dia sponsors are no holy spirits
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by fapcrook(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
Selfless man .... may Allah grant him aljannatul firdus .

Godbless Nigeria. ameen
ameen na

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by JayJustus(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
professore:
Let everyone read proverbs 18:21,so people can be very careful.

death and life are in the power of the tongue... hmmmmnnnn...we have to watch it ehh
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by BusinessAnalyst: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rest in peace the gallant soldier.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
No matter what anyone says, this war with Boko Haram is far from over. What rattles my mind is : What actually are they fighting for? If we cannot give them their request, can't the government use the same swiftness, enthusiasm and military arsenal including foreign mercenaries, if need be, to vanquish these terrorists once and for all - as was used to subdue Biafra.
We are losing and have lost so many people, both soldiers and civilians to these good-for-nothing rag-wearing vagabonds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Chibuhealth(f): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rubish!! Only a stu.pid person wil die for Nigeria. You re not a hero
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by oluplus(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
saaedlee:
Good thinking. I support your idea.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by LeemahLuv(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Am pained, so very pained, my heart aches for dis young officers. They die protecting our country and leave behind young wife and kids buh our shamelesa leaders ehn are busing cruising, dancing and enjoying themselves wit dia kids and family.

Dis soldiers live their lives in the bush, no bath, no good food, not fully armed buh yet dey re ready to lay their lives for us........may ur soul rest in peace bruh, let dem continue the killing at the end EVERYONE and EVERYBODY must DIE!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Acidosis(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
saaedlee:

Nigerians sha

A Lt Col's wife would be well taken care of with or without your donations, especially given the nature of the family he hailed from.

The problem lies in the recruits, the poor ones who died unrecognized. A lot of Soldiers died alongside the Lt. Col. Remitting adequate benefits to their families is going to be a very difficult tasks. As regards the Lt. Col. the family would be well compensated without stress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by saaedlee: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Acidosis:

Nigerians sha

A Lt Col's wife would be well taken care of with or without your donations, especially given the nature of the family he hailed from.

The problem lies in the recruits, the poor ones who died unrecognized. A lot of Soldiers died alongside the Lt. Col. Remitting adequate benefits to the family is going to be a very difficult tasks. As regards the Lt. Col. the family would be well compensated without stress.
And you know this, because you are aware of how the system works here in Nigeria?
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
saaedlee:

And you know this, because you are aware of how the system works here in Nigeria?

Yes, I know a soldier who lost his life over a year ago. His sister as of today has spent over 300k travelling to different barracks, etc. Nothing has been paid.

For a Lt. Col. His wife would only sit and await bank alert. Save the money for the poor soldiers who died without fame, and money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Adeevah(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari should tell his boys in sambisa forest to seize fire... we had dullard as a President... TUFIAKWA

I salute u
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by pussyAvenger: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
AjayiWrites:
Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali who was killed by Boko Haram fighters on Friday night left some touching parting words to his juniors at the theatre of war in the north-eastern part of Nigeria.

According to a Nigerian soldier, Ayo Adebayo who served under the late military commander, the young family man apparently predicted his own demise.

"If someone must die, let it be me" were the last words of the selfless Nigerian soldier fondly remembered for the recapture of Baga from Boko Haram insurgents.

He was killed when suspected Boko Haram terrorists attacked a 119 Battalion Nigerian Army location at Mallam Fatori, Borno State. The troops fought gallantly and repelled the attack, killing 14 Boko Haram terrorists.

Unfortunately, Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali and 4 other soldiers were killed. Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali, was the Commanding Officer of 272 Task Force Tank Battalion. He left behind a wife and children.

Below is a short video clip of Abu Ali when he was preparing his troops for the Baga showdown with Boko Haram operatives:

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/is-he-been-prophetic-read-what-lt-col.html
idiot ..na common boko haram kill u......wen dy see peaceful biafran agitators ,they will forming boss..........i saw a video of how nigerian soldiers maltreated biafran agitators because they do not have gun......bullies are cowards

no sympathy from me aboki
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by saaedlee: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Acidosis:

Yes, I know a soldier who lost his life over a year ago. His sister as of today has spent over 300k travelling to different barracks, etc. Nothing has been paid.

For a Lt. Col. His wife would only sit and await bank alert. Save the money for the poor soldiers who died without fame, and money.

I see where you drew up your conclusion, let me inform you, that the processes involved for getting benefits of a dead soldier(NCO or Commissioned Officer) is the same. You are issued the same paperwork and it's the same time frame for collection. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Sheguama: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
One officer wrote that troops that go out with Col Abu Ali for any operation have 99% chance of returning to base alive owing to his master class strategies, intelligence and prayer life.

I believe his death is a handiwork of some sabo.

I'm sad and my soul is exceedingly sorrowful.

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this massive loss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by valdprof: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
No matter what anyone says, this war with Boko Haram is far from over. What rattles my mind is : What actually are they fighting for? If we cannot give them their request, can't the government use the same swiftness, enthusiasm and military arsenal including foreign mercenaries, if need be, to vanquish these terrorists once and for all - as was used to subdue Biafra.
We are losing and have lost so many people, both soldiers and civilians to these good-for-nothing rag-wearing vagabonds.
wow
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ayosamtunde(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
No doubt he was a dedicated and selfless soldier.may his soul rest in peace.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Paseus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
Selfless man .... may Allah grant him aljannatul firdus .

Godbless Nigeria. ameen
ameen ya rabbi

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by bionixs: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bugatie:
"If someone must die, let it be me"

Great words of a rare leader...

God rest your gallant soul, brave soldier
great champions had lived and died,this is one of them
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Toks2008(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
saaedlee:

You mean all the families of slain soldiers?
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by progress69: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lt. JT Yusuf sighted in the middle of the pic with the tank, where Lt. Col is see squatting.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by delpee(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
May God rest his beautiful soul and those of other gallant soldiers in perfect peace. cry
God will surely care for their families. Our selfless and courageous soldiers are striving so hard to protect us. Overflowing blessings to them by God's grace. Amen
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by omuchie(f): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.