Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (85501 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / What Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Myself2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bugatie:
"If someone must die, let it be me"

Great words of a rare leader...

God rest your gallant soul, brave soldier

Gallant soldier,the nation appreciates your sacrifice.
RIP

Quite a sharp contrast to the selfish corrupt thieving cattle rearer in Aso Rock
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sheguama:
One officer wrote that troops that go out with Col Abu Ali for any operation have 99% chance of returning to base alive owing to his master class strategies, intelligence and prayer life.

I believe his death is a handiwork of some sabo.

I'm sad and my soul is exceedingly sorrowful.

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this massive loss
. ......

Chairman, you just read my mind. I have been reading about him all day and also asked a few friends in the front and similar stuff was attested. My suspect alongside every other is sabotage. From the testimonials, he was a great soldier. Rest in peace.. Lt. Col Ali. You have done well, Nigerians salute your bravery.

2 Likes

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by otunba9ja: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari should tell his boys in sambisa forest to seize fire... we have a dullard as a President... TUFIAKWA

Mannerless f**l .....

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by EkoErrands: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Another APC presidential candidate gone before his mandate.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by winj: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
i have never seen a lt col that looks that young before, looks like a teenager
too many officers in nigerian military so they are now like corporals and sargeants.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by sirfee(m): 12:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Bugatie:
AMEN
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Fadahunsi(m): 12:14am On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari should tell his boys in sambisa forest to seize fire... we had dullard as a President... TUFIAKWA

....Pls brush up your grammar cos it doesn't appear you're any better than the Buhari you so much hate & criticise cos i dunno how difficult it is for you not to be able to differentiate between seize and cease!

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by baddosky1: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2016
Seriously, i think those Boko Haram guys actually came for that guy personally. they witnessed his gallantry in past conquests and must have said, "Enough is Enough"...and unfortunately, they succeeded. May he RIP
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by femesua(m): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2016
Abeg we are tired of dis story of ALI

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ArabMopol(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Fadahunsi:

....Pls brush up your grammar cos it doesn't appear you're any better than the Buhari you so much hate & criticise cos i dunno how difficult it is for you not to be able to differentiate between seize and cease!
ewu I knowingly make that mistake seize instead of cease, so I will catch a prey... Buhari is Barbary ape... Oya defend ur Messiah
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by bash97: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
Selfless man .... may Allah grant him aljannatul firdus .

Godbless Nigeria. ameen

Ameen

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by yahmohy27: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2016
mrking3:
I don't know this man before now, but from the video I watched and with what I read about him! He was such a dedicated selfless leader. It's rare to see junior military officers being promoted right at the war front in this country. Please! The government should do more than just expressing shock and condolences! They should show empathy to the young family he left behind. Not forgetting other fallen heroes too. Last time I felt this agony was in 2012 when I lost my dear Dad. Been feeling sad eversince I heard the demise of this young man. Very brave and courageous!!!
Shedding tears ,may his soul rest in peace
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by vikstandon(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Nigeria has lost a patriotic soul, the beauty of the new Nigeria we've always prayed for...the savor of military who wouldn't be a coward while sacrificing others on the frontline. How I wish other soldiers will copy his selfless life. OUR SOLDIERS ARE INDEED SERVING...THEY BETTER BE WITH US THAN THE DEVILS CALLED POLICE; PLEASE SOME OF THIS BLACK UNIFORMED MEN WHOSE HEARTS APPEAR LIKE THEIR UNIFORM SHOULD BE MADE TO BE A SACRIFICE FOR BHARAM
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Tonytonex(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2016
guy where is the video nau?
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Sayelabola(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2016
AjayiWrites:
Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali who was killed by Boko Haram fighters on Friday night left some touching parting words to his juniors at the theatre of war in the north-eastern part of Nigeria.

According to a Nigerian soldier, Ayo Adebayo who served under the late military commander, the young family man apparently predicted his own demise.

"If someone must die, let it be me" were the last words of the selfless Nigerian soldier fondly remembered for the recapture of Baga from Boko Haram insurgents.

He was killed when suspected Boko Haram terrorists attacked a 119 Battalion Nigerian Army location at Mallam Fatori, Borno State. The troops fought gallantly and repelled the attack, killing 14 Boko Haram terrorists.

Unfortunately, Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali and 4 other soldiers were killed. Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali, was the Commanding Officer of 272 Task Force Tank Battalion. He left behind a wife and children.

Below is a short video clip of Abu Ali when he was preparing his troops for the Baga showdown with Boko Haram operatives:

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/is-he-been-prophetic-read-what-lt-col.html

Here is a picture message.

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by UchaNwababa: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Why should this man wasted his life for this Useless Country?

1 Like

Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Kaybaba5(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2016
RIP
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ripbubu: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
AjayiWrites:
Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali who was killed by Boko Haram fighters on Friday night left some touching parting words to his juniors at the theatre of war in the north-eastern part of Nigeria.

According to a Nigerian soldier, Ayo Adebayo who served under the late military commander, the young family man apparently predicted his own demise.

"If someone must die, let it be me" were the last words of the selfless Nigerian soldier fondly remembered for the recapture of Baga from Boko Haram insurgents.

He was killed when suspected Boko Haram terrorists attacked a 119 Battalion Nigerian Army location at Mallam Fatori, Borno State. The troops fought gallantly and repelled the attack, killing 14 Boko Haram terrorists.

Unfortunately, Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali and 4 other soldiers were killed. Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Abu Ali, was the Commanding Officer of 272 Task Force Tank Battalion. He left behind a wife and children.

Below is a short video clip of Abu Ali when he was preparing his troops for the Baga showdown with Boko Haram operatives:

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/11/is-he-been-prophetic-read-what-lt-col.html
am so happy they kill him the zoo Nigeria must fall
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ripbubu: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bugatie:

don't worry you will soon die with him if north don't let east and south leave useless zoo Nigeria
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by biodun83L(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari should tell his boys in sambisa forest to seize fire... we had dullard as a President... TUFIAKWA
YOU MUST BE A FOOL FOR THAT UR STATEMENT U SHOULD BE RAINING COURSE ON JONATHAN DASUKI AND D REST OF DEM DAT SHARED D MONEY MEANT FOR AMMUNITION TO FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM MAY ALLAH AND GOD FORGIVE YOU
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by ArabMopol(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
biodun83L:
YOU MUST BE A FOOL FOR THAT UR STATEMENT U SHOULD BE RAINING COURSE ON JONATHAN DASUKI AND D REST OF DEM DAT SHARED D MONEY MEANT FOR AMMUNITION TO FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM MAY ALLAH AND GOD FORGIVE YOU
you are a coward , that ur Allah should come and take his boys so we can have peace of mind in Nigeria, boko haram are fighting holy... buhari is a dullard ur Messiah is incompetent and clueless, Buhari is sympathiser
of the Boko Haram terror group
and his plans is to install strict Sharia
Law, Buhari said “I will continue to show openly
and inside me the total
commitment to the Sharia
movement that is sweeping all
over Nigeria,” Buhari said. “God
willing, we will not stop the
agitation for the total
implementation of the Sharia in
the country.” Buhari
supports violence because the
end goal of the terrorist attacks
throughout Nigeria and Africa is
an Islamic state...
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by Greatfuture: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
I salute your courage, you are a conqueror.
Re: What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him by igbanbajo(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2016
vedaxcool:
Selfless man .... may Allah grant him aljannatul firdus .

Godbless Nigeria. ameen

Amin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.