Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) (3402 Views)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by boman2014: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
According to a post shared on Facebook by a man identified as Daniel Kemps Kemps, an angry woman caught her husband in bed with his lover,and went ahead to stab them.

She stabbed her husband on the nose, a spot very close to his eyes, while his lover was stabbed above her right eye.

See screenshot of the post below:

See more pictures below:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by boman2014: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by alobright17(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
End time wife
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by darltastic(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
And the guy was just watching while she made an attempt to stab.....

This guy above me tho.

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Men wanna fvck about too much. See what happens when you test a woman's love grin

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO! IT'S GRAPHIC

Daniel Kemps Kemps
https://m.facebook.com/tarantinokemps.kemps?fref=search
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by Florblu(f): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
If you don't wanna die untimely or get a life time injury stay loyal to your lover

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
This Happens,wen U Say Ur Wife Belonqs To The "Kitchen" And The Other Room...Kitchen Knives Are Easily accessible!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fake story

The woman and the man are from separate incidents.
The man's picture is either shotoshopped or its a trick knife.

http://askkissy.com/2014/10/woman-survives-after-police-find-her-with-knife-stuck-in-her-head/

The woman was found on a bench in Las Vegas after her ex boyfriend stabbed her in the eye
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good for him...things like this happens only when you cheat on your faithful wife.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by numericalguy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Florblu:
If you don't wanna die untimely or get a life time injury stay loyal to your lover

You have too much evil in you. So stabbing your lover to death is your way of ensuring that your partner is loyal to you. I feel sorry for the unfortunate man that will marry you.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by Florblu(f): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
numericalguy:

You have too much evil in you. So stabbing your lover to death is your way of ensuring that your partner is loyal to you. I feel sorry for the unfortunate man that will marry you.

Where did I commend the lady for her act?Always read a post(especially mine next time you come across it) very well before typing folly here.
I pity the fortunate children that will inherit a part of your Foolishness
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by numericalguy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Florblu:

Where did I commend the lady for her act?Always read a post(especially mine next time you come across it) very well before typing folly here.
I pity the fortunate children that will inherit a part of your Foolishness

Evil spirit wey you be. Why did you justify stabbing a partner so that the partner would be loyal.

If a partner is not faithful, the only option is to walk.

Read your Stoopeed post again and point out where you condemned the act.

Stabbing another person is a criminal offence. Just know that you are on your way to jail the day you decide to stab your partner.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by prela(f): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Correct woman!!! but she get mind sha o. she must have been deeply hurt

Meanwhile.......

Na wa o. because of this Mis Anambra case many girls can't freely buy cucumber in public anymore. Lmao

Goody IJ Adaugo wrote........
Just imagine I was buying cucumber for my weight loss, someone was busy watching me wit a bad eye so I HV to ask d aboki man to cut it into pieces b4 dey will start thinking something else

Imagine d yeye man smiling as it was being cut
I Was curious n ask y he was smiling
Imagine his reply- u can still gum it wit super glue.
I just left d cucumber wit a aboki n my money
Dis is not funny, y must I suffer for anoda persons sin?
#weeping

1 Like

Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by Florblu(f): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
numericalguy:

Evil spirit wey you be. Why did you justify stabbing a partner so that the partner would be loyal.

Read your Stoopeed post again and point out where you condemned the act.

Bro you are simply FOOLISH
I am sorry if I state the obvious about your foolishness
#GetBehindMe
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by IamEntropy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Atleast wait for your thhread to hit front page before you remove the pictures and bait people to click on your blog link for adsense money.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by vicstar(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
..Obviously, he dint see that one coming undecided love can be a weapon for mass destruction
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Is this telemundo or televista where crimes of passion are committed?
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by numericalguy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Florblu:

Bro you are simply FOOLISH
I am sorry if I state the obvious about your foolishness
#GetBehindMe

Someone is telling you the truth but you keep barking like a rabid dog that you are. Evil and diabolical person. Just stab someone to death and see if you will not find your ass in jail with a life sentence.

Stoopeed evil criminal mind even modified my post after quoting it. This is how they start and before you know it, they would have started committing online crimes.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by ibroh22(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
I remembered mortal Kombat,,,,,,,,,The woman Na subzero,,,she finishes them with fatality
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
That woman must have been a butcher in her former life.
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by leofab(f): 12:59am On Nov 07, 2016
Ewo
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by yungryce: 6:20am On Nov 07, 2016
a woman's fury sha
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
This Happens,why U Say Ur Wife Belonqs To The "Kitchen" And The Other Room...Kitchen Knives Are Easily accessible!

grin grin grin. hahahahahahaa
Re: Woman Catches Husband With Lover, Then This Happens (GRAPHIC Photos) by DrGill(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2016
yungryce:
a woman's fury sha
Choi

(1) (Reply)

Help I Always See My Self Getting Married / Emmanuel Adebayor And Lover, Dillish Matthews Reconcile (photos) / Huddah Monroe Flaunts Her Curvy Backside As She Goes Jet Skiing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.