Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Help I Always See My Self Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Always See My Self Getting Married (3375 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Since d begging of dis month,any time I sleep I always see my self getting married in d dream,in as much I want 2 get married nt in d dream nw,are my OK? Do I need 2 see a pastor ? Am confused. No insult pls
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Leverageisback(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happy married life e food as u don warn us
Spirit wife le leyin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobodys(f): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
you have been thinking too much about marriage lately..... try to relax, it will come in due time.

1 Like

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by devilmaycry: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ijelababy:
Since d begging of dis month,any time I sleep I always see my self getting married in d dream,in as much I want 2 get married nt in d dream nw,are my OK? Do I need 2 see a pastor ? Am confused. No insult pls
begging what?

okay ....but i dnt have anything serious to type...
the poster below me will help out
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
And if I raise my hand now you will say noooooo...
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Horlaidex(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
A dream about planning your wedding or seeing yourself on your wedding day may be reflecting your anticipation and excitement about getting married; or you may be exploring the idea of getting married or considering your potential plans for your future.

1 Like

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Another serious thread that requires my attention

See a deliverance minister urgently, it means the reverse. You are married to spiritual altars, the effect is you will never get married or be successful in real life. When you almost get proposed to, the marriage will break. It needs a strong deliverance minister/prophet.

But as for the interpretation,you have been married to the idols of your parents and need to be detached from it. I've seen this problem more than 50 self. If you need help, pm me...i'll be glad to be of free assistance

As of now, your marriage, your work self, your finance is tied to spiritual altars....The Lord is revealing it, so it can be destroyed now. For proof, check your romantic life, it's either you don't get asked out, or it doesn't last, or you're not pursued at all self...
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Leverageisback post=64201727]Happy married life e food as u don warn us
Spirit wife le leyin[/quon

I wish u back wat u wish me.beside I hv gone 4 deliverance I don't hv spirit husband oo
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmm....go and see a pastor, Your Village people Are playing Football with your Marriage o

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by niggi4life(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
See dream wey u dey dream!! Mscheeeew undecided

For you to have been having that type of dream
frequently simply means you think a lot about marriage

That's why guys and girls are different.

A typical guy day dreams about walking down the road at night and then he sees a bag at one corner, he opens it and he sees Dollars$ filled to the brim, he looks around and luckily no one is around, then he takes d bag home, counts it and Yeparipa, $1million, he suddenly thinks of where to hide it, how to spend it and how to keep it safe from friends and families.

He thinks of how chioma(his long time crush) and he fantasizes again how to straff her badly since he has now arrived.

He then thinks of the type of car to buy, Camry Muscle, Lexus Rx350, Mercedes-Benz...

As he is still lost in his thoughts, he gets a debit alert for d airtime he borrowed from GTBank...

Acct: ******1661
Amt: NGN200.00 DR
Desc: Airtime-Loan Repayment
Avail Bal: NGN9.47

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Leverageisback(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Ijelababy post=64201896][/quote]

Hahaha no be you dey f*ck for dream? Wicked gal I sure say you go later trap one innocent guy with belle wet spirit give you
Spirit ho
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Ijelababy post=64201896][/quote]

It is spirit husband, but this time not a spiritual husband but you're devoted to an altar, or the idols or your parents probably through genealogy, you need to go separate yourself from the blood/lineage/altars of your forefathers....

Whooo, you have plenty fasting to do o. Just prepare yourself well
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Spirit husband. lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
No point allowing those pastors to scam u. And d shit all this Christians are telling u. Let me teach u a little bit of how to recognize a genuine dream. Inside d dream no words are uttered. No movement. U see pictures or some people call it flashes. But u will over understand d message. Believe me, A dreamer is d best interpreter of his dream (if u remember d dream when u wake up though) cos at this present time, there's a very large gap between our intuitive faculty and our brain. Other dreams apart from what's described here is a a result of ur thoughts
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by donstan18: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
bluetrails7:
Another serious thread that requires my attention

See a deliverance minister urgently, it means the reverse. You are married to spiritual altars, the effect is you will never get married or be successful in real life. When you almost get proposed to, the marriage will break. It needs a strong deliverance minister/prophet.

But as for the interpretation,you have been married to the idols of your parents and need to be detached from it. I've seen this problem more than 50 self. If you need help, pm me...i'll be glad to be of free assistance

As of now, your marriage, your work self, your finance is tied to spiritual altars....The Lord is revealing it, so it can be destroyed now. For proof, check your romantic life, it's either you don't get asked out, or it doesn't last, or you're not pursued at all self...

Do u no any strong n real man of God pls.
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ijelababy:

Do u no any strong n real man of God pls.

Yes. This can..nope will be thrashed but you have to pray over time ...No fee required. chop well come service...na you go use your mouth pray, but i won't lie...this is strong oh...You will need fasting .... I will also tell you what to do.. This is strong..this is a spiritual altar now, not an idol. PM me...No fee required, glad to be of help to a sister

For now, pray and ask the Lord to break every link between you and the idols of your father's house...Before you pray, renounce idolatry in your lineage and ask the Lord for forgiveness of sins of the fathers and separate you from consequences of actions of your forefathers, of your father's and mother's house...This is your daily prayer, not a one time affair oh...
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
As the Lord to break every spiritual marriage between you and any idol/altar

As the Lord that every legal ground that has been used as a tool to give you out in spiritual marriage to be broken and dissolved by the blood of Jesus

Pray and ask the Lord to visit the foundation of your life, water it with the blood of Jesus and purify the foundation of your life. Ask the Lord to bring an end to spiritual wickedness and darkness over your life...

See, if you're married to an altar, you need God's altar to fight for you and break you free, go and serve in your church, preferably any service that will see you serve at the altar, like sweeping, flower decoration...Sow seed ( To your church extravagantly and as you sow, pray this prayer, father as i sow this seed, arise and deliver me from evil spiritual altars my marriage,destiny,future,finances,blessings is tied to )...

I like spiritual wahala well well...God punish devil...contact me...i'm available...to be your brother in this journey

Write all i dished out down and practice it please
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
No Long Story! Go And Marry
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Are you from Osun state?
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
bluetrails7:

Yes. This can..nope will be thrashed but you have to pray over time ...No fee required. chop well come service...na you go use your mouth pray, but i won't lie...this is strong oh...You will need fasting .... I will also tell you what to do.. This is strong..this is a spiritual altar now, not an idol. PM me...No fee required, glad to be of help to a sister

For now, pray and ask the Lord to break every link between you and the idols of your father's house...Before you pray, renounce idolatry in your lineage and ask the Lord for forgiveness of sins of the fathers and separate you from consequences of actions of your forefathers, of your father's and mother's house...This is your daily prayer, not a one time affair oh...

I am strongly praying about it oo at a point am worshiping with mountain of fire self .can u believed wen a prayer point was giving 2 pray 4 ur unfriendly friends after dat prayer I slept, my dear no be small quarry 4 dream with my 2 friends oo am seriously confused. I don't no which one 2 face, am talking 2 u nw I dnt hv any relationship dat hand am d one breaking up 4 no reason
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
It's more serious than this o. You're supposed to be serving an idol/altar..

Let's talk privately..i'm picking tins..abeg before i start to enteranother realm..This is not small deliverance o....

First go and start working in a church...and pray the prayers i listed above, you're married to an altar you're supposed to be serving..
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
bluetrails7:
As the Lord to break every spiritual marriage between you and any idol/altar

As the Lord that every legal ground that has been used as a tool to give you out in spiritual marriage to be broken and dissolved by the blood of Jesus

Pray and ask the Lord to visit the foundation of your life, water it with the blood of Jesus and purify the foundation of your life. Ask the Lord to bring an end to spiritual wickedness and darkness over your life...

See, if you're married to an altar, you need God's altar to fight for you and break you free, go and serve in your church, preferably any service that will see you serve at the altar, like sweeping, flower decoration...Sow seed ( To your church extravagantly and as you sow, pray this prayer, father as i sow this seed, arise and deliver me from evil spiritual altars my marriage,destiny,future,finances,blessings is tied to )...

I like spiritual wahala well well...God punish devil...contact me...i'm available...to be your brother in this journey

Write all i dished out down and practice it please

Tnk I feel crying
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ijelababy:

Tnk I feel crying

I have seen worse problems than this one. No wahala...Pm me..I like this kind of issues
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Lonestar124: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Funny comments

Op don't mind them....I pray your dream come to manifestation

1 Like

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
bluetrails7:
It's more serious than this o. You're supposed to be serving an idol/altar..

Let's talk privately..i'm picking tins..abeg before i start to enteranother realm..This is not small deliverance o...This one is not an MFM issue oh..

First go and start working in a church...and pray the prayers i listed above, you're married to an altar you're supposed to be serving..

Hmmm pls add my up on whatasapp 08189342456
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ijelababy:

Are you serious about this OR you are just trolling ?
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Ijelababy(f): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
truthsayer009:

Are you serious about this OR you are just trolling ?
Am serious ooo
Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by realsammie(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2018
Ijelababy:

Am serious ooo

This is way serious than you think. please see a strong man if God. My grandmother once told me that when one sees himself or herself getting married in a dream, that person is about to die. I reject it for in Jesus Name. Please try see a strong man of God

1 Like

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Ijelababy:

Am serious ooo

Okay na, Whatever you do, Beware of those Pastors OR Prophets, because you may end up bringing more problems to your life + the one you already have.

I advice that use your own leg to go to MFM & Pray by yourself, You can go to their Yaba office Or MFM prayer city in Ibadan Express way. It's a joint gathering of people praying & Not a single Pastor praying for you who will now start to Extort you or sleep with you.

Beware oh, Out of the Good people exist Evil ones too.

1 Like

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by Macgreat(m): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2018
Who is that Spiritual Ignoramus typing article for this thread.

Spiritual alter Ko, deliverance alter ni.

Op,

You don't need any prayer. You are not married to any spiritual husband.

Just relax your mind and focus on other things you'll like to do. Stop thinking about marriage too much.

Don't let anyone deceive you. If you want to pray, pray about other things not this one.

Marriage is not spiritual, it all happens in the natural realm. Jesus said "there are no marriage in heaven" . Paul said "there are neither male nor female" these are spiritual realities.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Always See My Self Getting Married by OhGeeBee: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2018
I'll just advice you to be careful OP. As you know the rate of scammers in this our country is alarming.
What kind of a spiritual man frequents nairaland romance section??
Don't let your imaginations et fears make a fool outta you.
If you needed prayers you can do that yourself although I still don't believe your story.

As for my opinion....you're only seeing what you place so high in your mind.
You wish to get married soon but you're afraid its like it's not happening (maybe according to your plan).
I'm not ruling out the possibility that your village people might join hands with those in the city on your matter. You should visit your spiritual leader on that but be wise my sister.

Bless upgrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Prostitutes Have More Dignity Than African Wives" - Lady On Twitter Says / ‘I Don’t Want To Live Fake Life’ – Says A Slay Queen As She Drops Photos Of Here / My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.