Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? (2460 Views)

Ungrateful Cousin Needs My Help. / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by demo4ril97(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
I had this girl I was dating few years back, was so much in love with her. I could remember her mum sitting me down and wanting to know my intentions, in fact the worst scenario was, she told me directly that she do observe when ever I check on her daughter I don't bother to get her(the daughter) female stuffs. After all I am aware she is still in high school and if she is shy to ask I should make it a surprise.

Voila! I concurred to her views, and started doing as the mum advised to the extent of paying her fee at school which is affordable since she attends a government school. I eventually seized after i got to know my supposed ex girlfriend was a Lier and a big cheat even though I was encourage by the attitude she portrays during my presence and her mum's commendation about my ex, despite being faithful to her.

Just like the thread's subject, do you think it is right or wrong of the mother base on your views, and do you think I was just being foolish or brainwashed (casted a spell) by the mother during the discussion we had because I sometimes feel that wasn't ordinary a talk.

Whenever I refrain this case I am usually confused. I find it very hard to trust ladies talk more of falling in love again, I am now into friend zoning ladies I am afraid not to lose a woman of every guy's dream all because of what has happened in my past.

Few days ago she chatted me up on Facebook that she needs my help but I don't think helping her out is something to do, I feel like where are those lovers of hers.
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by RoyalBlak007: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
You were brainwashed
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by demo4ril97(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
You were brainwashed
bro love is blind
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

OP, im still single ooo wink i will help u forget ur past wink wink
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lol, the girl you payed school fees for was secondary school, and her mother knew of your relationship with her. she was only using you to her gains 'cause I'm sure my Nigerian mothers don't tolerate bfs at a tender age.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by omega25red(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin op you seem to be a pedo and your "ex" mom is a love-vendor who pimped out her daughter to you.

no one put any spell on you. you simply got happy because her mom blew some hot air up your arse.
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by demo4ril97(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Commenter I am not searching embarassed
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by demo4ril97(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, the girl you payed school fees for was secondary school, and her mother knew of your relationship with her. she was only using you to her gains 'cause I'm sure my Nigerian mothers don't tolerate bfs at a tender age.

Sister according to her mother 'the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know' I hope you understand.
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
demo4ril97:

Commenter I am not searching embarassed
Im not searching too but got to believe in *magic* grin
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by demo4ril97(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
omega25red:
grin grin op you seem to be a pedo and your "ex" mom is a love-vendor who pimped out her daughter to you.

no one put any spell on you. you simply got happy because her mom blew some hot air up your arse.

Pedophile not at all o! I am just 3 years older than her.
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by demo4ril97(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Im not searching too but got to believe in *magic* grin

I may succumb to your offer if you will way my bills grin . once knocked-out a trillion sensitive undecided
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by moorevic(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
demo4ril97:
bro love is blind
Na you blind the love?
my bro love dey see koro koro
You went too far in paying her tuition fees, a simple present would have sufficed.
And no render any help to her.
Shes' just syncing you bro.
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
demo4ril97:
I had this girl I was dating few years back, was so much in love with her. I could remember her mum sitting me down and wanting to know my intentions, in fact the worst scenario was, she told me directly that she do observe when ever I check on her daughter I don't bother to get her(the daughter) female stuffs. After all I am aware she is still in high school and if she is shy to ask I should make it a surprise.

Voila! I concurred to her views, and started doing as the mum advised to the extent of paying her fee at school which is affordable since she attends a government school. I eventually seized after i got to know my supposed ex girlfriend was a Lier and a big cheat even though I was encourage by the attitude she portrays during my presence and her mum's commendation about my ex, despite being faithful to her.

Just like the thread's subject, do you think it is right or wrong of the mother base on your views, and do you think I was just being foolish or brainwashed (casted a spell) by the mother during the discussion we had because I sometimes feel that wasn't ordinary a talk.

Whenever I refrain this case I am usually confused. I find it very hard to trust ladies talk more of falling in love again, I am now into friend zoning ladies I am afraid not to lose a woman of every guy's dream all because of what has happened in my past.

Few days ago she chatted me up on Facebook that she needs my help but I don't think helping her out is something to do, I feel like where are those lovers of hers.

na niggaz lyk u nid the BANG N ADVANCED BANG RULE EBOOKS

WATSAPP ME mak I drop m 4 u
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by demo4ril97(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
moorevic:

Na you blind the love?
my bro love dey see koro koro
You went too far in paying her tuition fees, a simple present would have sufficed.
And no render any help to her.
Shes' just syncing you bro.

At bolded don't you think the opposite thingy
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by demo4ril97(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mylestone:

na niggaz lyk u nid the BANG N ADVANCED BANG RULE EBOOKS

WATSAPP ME mak I drop m 4 u

Thank you for your welcomed development smiley
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by crismark(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
the mother tho....she (mother) is nothing but a gold digger
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by moorevic(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
demo4ril97:

At bolded don't you think the opposite thingy
Your money, your life, your decision.
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Noblepreneur: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
demo4ril97:

Inasmuch as her request is genuine, I will advice you oblige her. You might not do it cos of what you shared before but because you want to help a buddy who is in need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

leave the op alone grin , I v so many pasts I would like to forget, come and help me smiley
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by nelson7777: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
u dnt hv to be in a relationship to help people, if u hv pls give her and bros try as much as u can nt to hv sex wit her, it makes u a better man, n d best tin she will never hv
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
I feel you bro ... Been in the same shoes myself .

I like to call it Messiah complex ...or what the African Americans call " captain save em " .

You feel like it's your duty to help all women you are attracted to ...I know because I has to diagnose myself and realize that I suffer from this thing .

If you are not careful you will find yourself being attracted to troubled women just like me .

Whenever I see my ex she is always is one financial trouble or the other ...funny thing is she dumped me over money problems ...ironic isn't it that she comes to me for assistance every now and then . I know she doesn't love me .

My guy ,see the person you fell in love with isn't there any more . The person you fell in love with wasn't real .

You owe nobody any obligation to financially cater to their needs .

Like me if you continue ...all you will get is debit alerts ...nothing but debit alerts .

She knows you love her ... And will use it to her advantage .This has been going on since page 2 of the Bible .

How I normally behave is to tell myself that this person is not real . Delete her number ...block her on all platforms and flee .

If she changes all well and good for her .

Remember this when next she calls you ..." Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear " .

Let it go my dude . Use your money to bless people who deserve it do not be like me .

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad:
leave the op alone grin , I v so many pasts I would like to forget, come and help me smiley

Naah...ur too professional for my "qualifications" wink grin
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by jmaxjohn(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2017
demo4ril97 read this guy's quotes.
1. Your moniker tells me your age. So the girl in question must be 17 at most.
2. Dude, wake up. If you were not having sex with her, these government college girls, someone else 85% probably is. (while I was trapped by the rain on my way to work, i overheard the strangest conversation between these government college students of opposite sexes)
3. If you were having sex with her, someone already has.
4. Her mom used you to cater for a need.
5. At 20, you're still young to know how to handle a woman emotionally to get her absolute devotion. So just back off this one and stop wasting your money

tobianthony:
I feel you bro ... Been in the same shoes myself .

I like to call it Messiah complex ...or what the African Americans call " captain save em " .

You feel like it's your duty to help all women you are attracted to ...I know because I has to diagnose myself and realize that I suffer from this thing .

If you are not careful you will find yourself being attracted to troubled women just like me .

Whenever I see my ex she is always is one financial trouble or the other ...funny thing is she dumped me over money problems ...ironic isn't it that she comes to me for assistance every now and then . I know she doesn't love me .

My guy ,see the person you fell in love with isn't there any more . The person you fell in love with wasn't real .

You owe nobody any obligation to financially cater to their needs .

Like me if you continue ...all you will get is debit alerts ...nothing but debit alerts .

She knows you love her ... And will use it to her advantage .This has been going on since page 2 of the Bible .

How I normally behave is to tell myself that this person is not real . Delete her number ...block her on all platforms and flee .

If she changes all well and good for her .

Remember this when next she calls you ..." Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear " .

Let it go my dude . Use your money to bless people who deserve it do not be like me .
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Naah...ur too professional for my "qualifications" wink grin
grin please show me those things that made me look too professional for your qualification, and right away, I will stop doing them cheesy . Its time to be unprofessional grin
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad1:
grin please show me those things that made me look too professional for your qualification, and right away, I will stop doing them cheesy . Its time to be unprofessional grin

grin

As u know..im
#TeamV
#TeamSingleLadies
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched

By the penetration of ur words i think u are a professional one tongue
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

As u know..im
#TeamV
#TeamSingleLadies
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched

By the penetration of ur words i think u are a professional one tongue

grin u re precocious. Don't worry, we will start with a No Sex rule, how about that? cheesy
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin u re precocious. Don't worry, we will start with a No Sex rule, how about that? cheesy

grin

Haahaha...sure, we can start with a little bit of this & that wink
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Haahaha...sure, we can start with a little bit of this & that wink
grin I am sliding into your DM straight away. You know, almost everyone i know who slide into each others DM got married. cheesy . Let's take this sh|t more serious cool
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by samtol4(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
demo4ril97:
bro love is blind
Love never blind we only blind our sight with emotions
Re: My Ex Needs My Help Financially, What Your Take? by Dramadiddy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
firstly, SMH. a female needs money from you probably you're gonna "dash" her, why are you adding emotions to the whole story, which makes it seem like to wanna help already, you just wanna see public opinion. Help if you want to, especially with money you can "dash"

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Pretty Face/makeup / Pretty Mike Talks About Seeing Symbas Erothick’s Ass In Person (photos) / If You Can Answer This Question&Give a good reason,you Are A Genius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.