Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend? (456 Views)

Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? / Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend? by Alisegun(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Question Of The Day:- What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend?

Friends are expected to be there for each other at all times. It is, therefore, painful when a supposed
friend now becomes one’s enemy by betraying the person. How would feel when your fiancé/ fiancée breaks up the relationship and goes on to marry your best friend?
More here->>>http://www.secretgist.com/
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend? by lordcabasa(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
W
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend? by Justmeal: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
This question is hard :-......Some question sef!!!!! The wonderful poster below me will hit it good. I'm still a learner
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend? by DaddySLY(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
murder both of em in their sleep ...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
I would smile and take a drink to celebrate........

I lost an enemy and a parasite on the same day cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Lover Breaks Up With You To Marry Your Best Friend? by johncreek: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
I go wish them Happy Betrayal Life.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is With Me On This / I Can't Find Section To Post This Incredible Thing This Man Did. / Help; I'm Eating Much These Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.