Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) (60545 Views)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:

We are ready for them.....we are ready to smash their lies with concrete facts

Gone are the days when their lies are left to go unchallenged undecided
you can imagine that fish reply
,the truth will come out one by one especially those idiots that were sponsoring the insurgents abi terrorist is the best word.

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by rapistomenka: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.
So even in 2016, we still have people trying to justify GEJ buffoness.
Of course he bought weapons.
The question when? How many years have passed and how many lives were lost before he suddenly realised election was coming and he needed to show that he fought BH.

I know people with short memory will criticise me that I am making it up. But to refresh your memory, here is the story as at December 12 2014:

Ask the West why they refused to sell weapons to Jonathan.....

According to Dasuki: “All these were acquired in the last one year after years of frustration by Western powers who denied us of the equipment and sabotage our efforts to acquire same from other sources which are reasons for some delay in delivery.”

9 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by CowHard: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
APC e-rats have all scampered for safety the moment a video evidence surfaced

9 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by CowHard: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:

Empty-headed goblin....your mama dey call you

lol.... you really put the nuisance where he belongs

7 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by rapistomenka: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
cowardSeun:
APC e-rats have all scampered for safety the moment a video evidence surfaced

They all DIED the moment they learnt that their beloved fallen Hero became famous by using the weapons bought by Oga Jonathan cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by BlackBaron: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Fair to say most of you on this thread need education.
Your biases on both sides are clouding your responses.

Jonathan bought hardware
Buhari has also bought hardware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
BlackBaron:

Jonathan bought hardware
when!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by BlackBaron: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bizibi:
when!!!!!!!
Don't let them know you've not been able to access the internet since Jonathan left.

Multiple news stories about finite hardwares acquired are regularly in the news with the current administration just as they were also stated during Jonathan's era.

You lots here are just ignorant keyboard warriors with a pity of what you think is education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
BlackBaron:

Don't let them know you've not been able to access the internet since Jonathan left.

Multiple news stories about finite hardwares acquired are regularly in the news with the current administration just as they were also stated during Jonathan's era.

You lots here are just ignorant keyboard warriors with a pity of what you think is education.
when did buhari purchase weapons ooooo,you re the ignorant one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
BlackBaron:

when did buhari purchase weapons ooooo,you re the ignorant one.
Someone who has been complaining there is no money purchased weapons!!!!!
Ha!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by CowHard: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
BlackBaron:

Jonathan bought hardware

Yes he bought hardwares....

I mean hardware economic recession

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by CowHard: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lalasticlala..... this thread is due for front page

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by idu1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
I don't know why mind is telling me this guy was killed from inside undecided

7 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by alt3r3g0: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
The effect of the brave soldier's sacrifice now getting lost in politics and trading of insults.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by crush20(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
cowardSeun:

Shifting goal post is their trademark.
Soon they will say Jonathan bought only red-painted weapons
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by ajepako(f): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Let this guy rest abeg...
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by prophetfire: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
All this people that loose sleep trying to make a case for jonathan, does he pay them for it? Why cry more than the bereaved trying to show us that jonathan did not squander money. You dnt know de details of the transactions,yet u defend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:
These weapons include two stealth ships. One, NNS Centenary is currently serving the Nigerian navy and the second NNS Unity is now on its way to Nigeria.

There are also several helicopter orders from Russia that are yet to be finished, as soon as the construction is over, they will be delivered.

Other high tech stuff GEJ bought included armed drones which were used to hit boko haram, making Nigeria one of the first countries to employ drones in combat.

GEJ's agreement was that our second stealth ship (NNS Unity) would be partly built in Nigeria, but I doubt that will happen now that we have an unwashed mumu without CERTIFICATE in power.
Oga with all your stealth ships and fighter drones, boko haram controlled 3 states and was even moving down south. In less than a year after Buhari came, WE routed (emphasis on WE) boko haram back to the fringes of the Sahara from where thy now launch sporadic attacks.
It is on record that Jonathan's service chiefs bought knocked down and cannibalised alpha jets for our Airforce, without Parts! One of them even crashed in Adamawa and killed our soldiers. Stop defending the indefencible. You're not even making sense. If we had weapons, how and why was boko haram controlling 3 states in the north and even heading south?
Jonathan obviously approved the purchase of weapons for the Military but because of his laxity and weakness, he had absolutely no idea what they bought. Amosun, Badeh, ola Ibrahim and the rest bought a few weapons and Stole the remaining money, more than 90% of it. That's why the EFCC is on their tail today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by deliveryboy: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
OP Please stop this, it is just insensitive to bring in party politics into this issue. Will you be talking about GEJ and PMB if your brother is the one lying in state?

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by ORIGENAL(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
We no go rest for dis boy death?
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by xklucvG: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.
So even in 2016, we still have people trying to justify GEJ buffoness.
Of course he bought weapons.
The question when? How many years have passed and how many lives were lost before he suddenly realised election was coming and he needed to show that he fought BH.

I know people with short memory will criticise me that I am making it up. But to refresh your memory, here is the story as at December 12 2014:

Same year your Buhari said a war on Boko Haram is a war on the North. He also said Boko Haram members are freedom fighters.

6 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
for the doubting Thomas's in the house... pls try and read the interview a top milliary officer had with premium times... u will hate this present government.... I have never bin harsh towards this government but after reading the whole interview my views about them have bin messed up.... poor gej....just feel sorry for him... a lot of lies was said about him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
dadabashua1:
for the doubting Thomas's in the house... pls try and read the interview a top milliary officer had with premium times... u will hate this present government.... I have never bin harsh towards this government but after reading the whole interview my views about them have bin messed up.... poor gej....just feel sorry for him... a lot of lies was said about him.
Oga Pls give us the link to the interview lemme read it.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
dadabashua1:
You feel sorry for a man whose wife was able to accumulate more than USD15 million from doing nothing! Have you been to yenagoa before? I have and after I saw the opulence and grace of the aridolf hotel in Yenagoa and that massive estate beside it, I stopped feeling sorry for poor old Jonathan. Now I feel sorry for people like you that feel sorry for him. Really sorry for you.

7 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by femmy2010(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
A super Warrior died for his Country and all the operator could do is "Who bought what ".No one care who did.
Bleep politics ,Bleep religious sentiments ,Bleep tribal bias.

May God allow the departed Hero rest in peace and may the massive sacrifice he made not be in vain .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

You feel sorry for a man whose wife was able to accumulate more than USD15 million from doing nothing! Have you been to yenagoa before? I have and after I saw the opulence and grace of the Waridolf hotel in Yenagoa and that massive estate beside it, I stopped feeling sorry for poor old Jonathan. Now I feel sorry for people like you that feel sorry for him. Really sorry for you.
trust me you need help...u have comprehension issues... read my post try and assimilate before commenting next time, in my post I made no mention of corruption or no corruption under his government, neither did I say he was a Saint... my post is all about how this government is pointing blaming fingers on him in EVERYTHING instead of them to solve the problem..... feel sorry for u that don't believe others are entitled to their own opinion.... thanks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
dadabashua1:
trust me you need help...u have comprehension issues... read my post try and assimilate before commenting next.... thanks
Where's your dubious interview? Please provide a link so I can comprehend
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by hamzeiy: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
SO?
NA HIM FATHER MONEY HIM TAKE BUY AM.?
should we be crying tha gej brought weapons with public money for public use. its that a praise worthy act or his responsibility as the president of the country. or should we conduct another election because gej bought a weapons..morons

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

Where's your dubious interview? Please provide a link so I can comprehend
dont think you need it...

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
dadabashua1:
trust me you need help...u have comprehension issues... read my post try and assimilate before commenting next time, in my post I made no mention of corruption or no corruption under his government, neither did I say he was a Saint... my post is all about how this government is pointing blaming fingers on him in EVERYTHING instead of them to solve the problem..... feel sorry for u that don't believe others are entitled to their own opinion.... thanks
Please where's the link to the dubious article? Or it only exists in your imagination? Or you're just about to sit down and write one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) / Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.