Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) (60536 Views)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Iamthoney(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

When you can't even spell defamation. Doubt if you even know what it means. Very typical of Jonathan supporters undecided
He but asked you a simple question that deserved simple answer rather you try to beat pass his question. Humans are bound to make mistakes when it comes to spelling some words. Since you have an idea of what he was trying to type why not grant him much needed answer that he so desired...shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
erico2k2:

Just cos you sit in ur cocoyam hut is not an xcuse for you not to get informed, today google is everywhere.as we have credit and insurance brokers same we have arms brokers and most times these guys deal cash.How do you think those rebels and militants round the world get arms? there is such thing as black mkt for Arms and its real.
OK since you're so versed in the world of google and the internet, please provide links and online articles showing where sovereign countries (not rebel groups) bought weapons with raw cash in private planes from other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by blackmarket(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
lair Mohamed go say d guns nd bullet bought by gej no bin d fit kill bh, say e bin dey only wound dem.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by saintmark88(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
erico2k2:

Just cos you sit in ur cocoyam hut is not an xcuse for you not to get informed, today google is everywhere.as we have credit and insurance brokers same we have arms brokers and most times these guys deal cash.How do you think those rebels and militants round the world get arms? there is such thing as black mkt for Arms and its real.

U guys in an attempt to defend this GEJ, just provide us with reasons to believe we made a right decision.... There r standard procedures a country follows... How can a country go to d black market for arms??....nd without shame u r saying it n u c Nuffn wrong??..... So no country is willing to sell arms to u, it means d world doesn't respect u as a leader, so d world knew GEJ was an ineffectual buffon

you are the one hu nids to be informed for this comment u made.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Kizito2nv(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.
So even in 2016, we still have people trying to justify GEJ buffoness.
Of course he bought weapons.
The question when? How many years have passed and how many lives were lost before he suddenly realised election was coming and he needed to show that he fought BH.

I know people with short memory will criticise me that I am making it up. But to refresh your memory, here is the story as at December 12 2014:

u just contradicted urself, gej tried the west who are the (chief terrorist in the world) cos some how they always tend to gain from it, and these western dudes turned him down, every right thinking person would have done what he did look for alternative yet they still went through their puppets in soudi to stop him and we all know about all the unnecessary journey buhari made to these western nations before and after the elections and who said an attack on bh is attack to the north, gej only crime was threading soft b4 the north would say he declared war on them am not being tribal here even though am not yet a fan of buhari but let's not be blinded by ethnic and religious sentiment thanks no insult intended and i don't expect any pleas

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Iamthoney(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
mengho:
I failed to see the reason or significance of dis thread, yes Jonathan bought weapons when elections were near & after countless soldiers paid d ultimate price,

Make you just shut up, I was in Borno during d height of dis insurgency, d military was significantly under armed & not well equipped compared to d Boko boys
Bros u can lie ooo...shey u dey go battlefield with the soldiers to know sey dem dey underarmed abi u just wish to type poo cos your fingers dey itch u? Try another lie cos we no buy this one at all haba!
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Iamthoney(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
erico2k2:

Have him schooled
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Iamthoney(m): 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
erico2k2:

Have him schooled
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
saintmark88:

U guys in an attempt to defend this GEJ, just provide us with reasons to believe we made a right decision.... There r standard procedures a country follows... How can a country go to d black market for arms??....nd without shame u r saying it n u c Nuffn wrong??..... So no country is willing to sell arms to u, it means d world doesn't respect u as a leader, so d world knew GEJ was an ineffectual buffon

ohhh!!!!but when you ignored a report that said nyako and co gave false info to the America govt about the last administration concerning the war on terror,
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
saintmark88:

ohhh!!!!but you ignored a report that said nyako and co gave false info to the America govt about the last administration concerning the war on terror,
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Iamthoney:
Bros u can lie ooo...shey u dey go battlefield with the soldiers to know sey dem dey underarmed abi u just wish to type poo cos your fingers dey itch u? Try another lie cos we no buy this one at all haba!
Common sense and simple logic! One guy was president for 6years and lost almost half the country to Boko haram. Another guy came in and in less than a year, regained the lost territory with millions now returning home. Common sense will tell you that there was definitely something wrong with the guy that spent 6 years dashing Nigerian territory to boko haram. Common sense please!

4 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bizibi:
ohhh!!!!but you ignored a report that said nyako and co gave false info to the America govt about the last administration concerning the war on terror,
Please where is the report or news article. Post it here.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by tonyzaks: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
All this rant abt jona bought this or that, have we forgotten so soon abt way Alex badeh said? In case we do plus find the link below: -

Immediate past Chief of Defence staff, Alex Badeh is not done talking about the lack of equipment in the Nigerian army. In an interview with Channels TV, Alex Badeh said the last time the Nigerian army received new equipment was in 2006 and that the Nigerian military flies the oldest fighter jets in the whole world. He's now saying all this after he was removed as Chief of Defence Staff.

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/the-last-time-weapons-were-bought-for.html
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Iamthoney(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

Common sense and simple logic! One guy was president for 6years and lost almost half the country to Boko haram. Another guy came in and in less than a year, regained the lost territory with millions now returning home. Common sense will tell you that there was definitely something wrong with the guy that spent 6 years dashing Nigerian territory to boko haram. Common sense please!
Was it not the same man who regained the lost territories labelled the BH GUYS freedom fighters? Was it not also the same that said a fight against BH is a fight against the North? try another way to see me fall to your plots and schemes and not the bullcrap you try to roped me in...I'm not moved by it
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by nijascammers: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
when you have teeming ipod yoots they fight over which mosquito bite Gej and which one doesn't bite PMB

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
tonyzaks:
All this rant abt jona bought this or that, have we forgotten so soon abt way Alex badeh said? In case we do plus find the link below: -

Immediate past Chief of Defence staff, Alex Badeh is not done talking about the lack of equipment in the Nigerian army. In an interview with Channels TV, Alex Badeh said the last time the Nigerian army received new equipment was in 2006 and that the Nigerian military flies the oldest fighter jets in the whole world. He's now saying all this after he was removed as Chief of Defence Staff.

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/the-last-time-weapons-were-bought-for.html
This link alone has totally destroyed the salt and essence of this thread. Jonathan's chief of Defence staff himself saying Jonathan bought rubbish for the military. Wailers please open the link and enlighten yourselves. Or you guys want to tell me you know more than Jonathan's chief of defence staff?

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Rrankdonga(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

you sound desperate, like you really want to make sense but you don't know how to go about it. And just so you know, delusion is a terminal disease.

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rrankdonga:
you sound desperate, like you really want to make sense but you don't know how to go about it. And just so you know, delusion is a terminal disease.
Pele, I understand your plight. Common sense is obviously not common. I pray God blesses you with some in another life. My condolences.

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by houstonia(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:

Buhari's incompetence is indefensible

Where is that newly-acquired Igbo woman attack dog undecided undecided

She's ikwere not igbo
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Cjay2020(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
what do we gain when we try to defend these heartless leaders of ours?.... u shamelessly said jonathan indeed bought "some" weapons... are you kidding me?... He shared tthe bulk of the money tru dasuki for goodness sake! .
... If anyone is wrong treat as such ,dont be fooled for so long..its not a birthright!

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by portside(m): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:
These weapons include two stealth ships. One, NNS Centenary is currently serving the Nigerian navy and the second NNS Unity is now on its way to Nigeria.

There are also several helicopter orders from Russia that are yet to be finished, as soon as the construction is over, they will be delivered.

Other high tech stuff GEJ bought included armed drones which were used to hit boko haram, making Nigeria one of the first countries to employ drones in combat.

GEJ's agreement was that our second stealth ship (NNS Unity) would be partly built in Nigeria, but I doubt that will happen now that we have an unwashed mumu without CERTIFICATE in power.
lie and propaganda is the order of the present government

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:

Zombie read this.

In April 2012, Nigeria signed a contract with China to build two P18N OPVs. Under the contract, the lead ship was to be built in Wuhan with construction starting in October 2012, while the second unit is expected to be partially built in Nigeria.

P18N Offshore Patrol Vessels have a displacement 1,800, a length of 95 m, width of 12.2 m and beam of 3.5 m. It is powered by two MTU 20V 4000M diesel engines. The maximum speed is 21 knots.

The endurance of the vessel is 20 days at sea for a crew of 70 sailors. These OPVs are fitted with a H/PJ26 76mm main gun mount and two H/PJ14 30mm gun mounts. The class may accomodate a Z- 9 helicopter thanks to its helipad and hangar at the stern.
So this was for boko haram??
Get sense small
The way u guys talk as if Nigerian army were using stick and stone before Jonathan is surprising

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
portside:
lie and propaganda is the order of the present government
Oga please who would you believe: nairalander who says Jonathan bought stealth ships and fighter drones, or Jonathan's Chief of defence staff himself, the man responsible for procuring everything military related that said the last time new weapons were bought for the Army was in 2006. And That the Airforce was using 1980's era Alpha jets. Please who would you believe?

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by portside(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cjay2020:
what do we gain when we try to defend these heartless leaders of ours?.... u shamelessly said jonathan indeed bought "some" weapons... are you kidding me?... He shared tthe bulk of the money tru dasuki for goodness sake! .
... If anyone is wrong treat as such ,dont be fooled for so long..its not a birthright!
I don't know why have blinded by hatred for the poor guy (GEJ) you had no qualms when GMB said no weapons were bought,but for the past 18 months he has been fighting BH,with which weapons? Since he too has not bought any weapons. Pls Try digest news topics okk

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2016
portside:
I don't know why have blinded by hatred for the poor guy (GEJ) you had no qualms when GMB said no weapons were bought,but for the past 18 months he has been fighting BH,with which weapons? Since he too has not bought any weapons. Pls Try digest news topics okk
That man hardly qualifies as poor. His wife had cumulative USD30 million in the bank. Wonder how much he has, and how much of it he's giving you for feeling sorry for him. If you're not collecting anything from him for feeling sorry for him, you're the biggest .......in recorded history.
The fear of a ban won't allow me fill in the gap grin

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by portside(m): 12:05am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

Oga please who would you believe: nairalander who says Jonathan bought stealth ships and fighter drones, or Jonathan's Chief of defence staff himself, the man responsible for procuring everything military related that said the last time new weapons were bought for the Army was in 2006. And That the Airforce was using 1980's era Alpha jets. Please who would you believe?
why wont I believe an entelectual presentations of facts compared to the this present government that only intertain us with corruption as a smokescreen.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2016
portside:
why wont I believe an entelectual presentations of facts compared to the this present government that only intertain us with corruption as a smokescreen.
grin
You would believe a fellow Nairaland wailer like yourself over Jonathan's chief of defence staff! This is getting more and more ridiculous grin
Abeg mods close down this thread. Its turning into comedy.
PS: it's intellectual. And the post you're referring to hardly qualifies as such.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

grin
You would believe a fellow Nairaland wailer like yourself over Jonathan's chief of defence staff! This is getting more and more ridiculous grin
Abeg mods close down this thread. Its turning into comedy.
PS: it's intellectual. And the post you're referring to hardly qualifies as such.
you re even ridiculous, so you mean the armour vehicle that is that video was not purchased at all
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Valendo: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2016
The circumstances that led to GEJ defeats in the last election would one day be addressed. It surprises me when I see some idiots claiming Jonathan did not buy anything for the military. I was in Ojota the day they brought the stuff in this video. In fact I would not forget so easily how the military guys destroyed my car because I was packing beside the road then.

GEJ might not be perfect but he is certainly not as bad as people want us to believe. To tell us that somebody stole all the meant for the purchase of arm does not move me but to think some people would believe it hook line and sinker is beyond my comprehension.

How about 40 billion dollars Sanusi claimed is missing? I am interested in that one too. To all my Yoruba people who hate this guy for no reason, God bless you for giving us a "valuable" replacement

4 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 12:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Bizibi:
you re even ridiculous, so you mean the armour vehicle that is that video was not purchased at all
Please don't ask me, ask Jonathan's former Chief of Defence Staff, Badeh. In that interview, the man clearly said the last time weapons were purchased for the Army was in 2006. Maybe the man was so incompetent (like his former commander in chief) that he didn't even know what the Army had and didn't have. He was obviously too busy buying duplexes in Abuja to be bothered by the small matter of boko haram capturing states and killing thousands.

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by LastProphet: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2016
blackpanda:
Pathetic!

What a shame. How can a graduate with five senses working type this nonsense. So because weapons are new, therefore they must have been bought two years ago Nigerian youths are quite something! grin

they are not nigerian youths, they are flat skulls from across the niger, hopeless people that make sense to only ineffectual bufoooons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 12:24am On Nov 08, 2016
LastProphet:

they are not nigerian youths, they are flat skulls from across the niger, hopeless people that make sense to only ineffectual bufoooons
grin
Ineffectual bufoon. So apt! The British media and their penchant for throwing words and dashing names. Maybe we should get them to coin a new phrase or word to describe these wailers. 'Wailer' sounds too soft. We need something stronger to capture the depth of the stupidity of these people grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.