Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) (60551 Views)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
drss2:
liar mohammed has been very quiet lately grin its like d man don retire for ministry of misinformation. somebody should give him dis link to debunk d allegations dat GEJ bought brand new weapons for nigerian army. grin

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by madapcmod: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
BlackBaron:
Fair to say most of you on this thread need education.
Your biases on both sides are clouding your responses.

Jonathan bought hardware
Buhari has also bought hardware.

When did buhari buy hardware? 1983?

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
dadabashua1:
dont think you need it...
Thought as much. Paid agent of disinformation. Coming here to spew thrash with absolutely no evidence
I should report you to the mods.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Rallyman: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ahh!! Can't wait for 2019 to come... I will use all my fingers to vote out thing rubbish APC... Big fat liars

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by madapcmod: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
prophetfire:
All this people that loose sleep trying to make a case for jonathan, does he pay them for it? Why cry more than the bereaved trying to show us that jonathan did not squander money. You dnt know de details of the transactions,yet u defend.

Yet u lose sleep demonizing an innocent man that meant well for the country bc of silly sentiment.

The lies heaped on GEJ head by u lots is enough to kill the man but God will expose u all starting from lie muhamned to d least zone B

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by bejeria101(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Zombies and their dullard of daura brought the lies because of hatred for gej their baby zombies swallowed it,awon oponu. Rip gallant soldier,your sacrifice and service to man and country wld be nt be forgotten.

4 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
According to report,it was apc that wrote several letters to Eu not to grant gej request to purchase some weapons to fight Islamic terrorists in the north in the excused that the army were human right abusers.This led to the delay and subsequent withheld of several weapons already paid for and were ready to be imported.including the funds seized by south African government.Apc under the command of tinubu was using bokoharam human lives to play politics.At the end his ministerial list was rejected.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

Thought as much. Paid agent of disinformation. Coming here to spew thrash with absolutely no evidence
I should report you to the mods. like I have told you before you really need help... you sound to childish to me
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/author/webmaster

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Icecomrade: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.
So even in 2016, we still have people trying to justify GEJ buffoness.
Of course he bought weapons.
The question when? How many years have passed and how many lives were lost before he suddenly realised election was coming and he needed to show that he fought BH.

I know people with short memory will criticise me that I am making it up. But to refresh your memory, here is the story as at December 12 2014:

Did you ask when?

Looks like you are blind. Didn't you see this line in your referenced quote
President Jonathan, the newspaper said, has “given the green light to the military authorities to procure arms from alternative sources such as Pakistan and Russia other than Nigeria’s traditional allies led by the United States of America, United Kingdom and France”.

It said this was because of Nigeria’s displeasure with the US after the country blocked the sale of American-manufactured Cobra attack helicopters from Israel.

“With the position of the West, Nigeria decided to turn to the East, chiefly Pakistan, from which the federal government was able to procure a huge cache of military hardware needed to prosecute the war against Boko Haram,” ThisDay said.'

. Doesn't that suggest delay.

Your Brian needs to be reformatted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

I should report you to the mods.
i deserved an apology from you for deformation of character... hope you have read it now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by madapcmod: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
comshots:
According to report,it was apc that wrote several letters to Eu not to grant gej request to purchase some weapons to fight Islamic terrorists in the north in the excused that the army were human right abusers.This led to the delay and subsequent withheld of several weapons already paid for and were ready to be imported.including the funds seized by south African government.Apc under the command of tinubu was using bokoharam to play politics.

Same people complained when ihejirika was ruthlessly uprooting the rag head Boko animals claiming he was revenging Biafra war.
All effort GEJ made was thwarted by north and APC using afonja media

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
comshots:
According to report,it was apc that wrote several letters to Eu not to grant gej request to purchase some weapons to fight Islamic terrorists in the north in the excused that the army were human right abusers.This led to the delay and subsequent withheld of several weapons already paid for and were ready to be imported.including the funds seized by south African government.Apc under the command of tinubu was using bokoharam to play politics.
Oga reread your post and see if its sensible. The military under Jonathan was just unprofessional, incompetent and corrupt. Jonathan and his NSA hired the private plane of the Presidents pastor to ferry cash, raw cash into another country under the pretext of buying weapons. Who does that? How many soverign countries have you heard of doing that? That is pure and simple money laundering. Not buying any weapons!
Let's try to be reasonable for once, please!

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
dadabashua1:
i deserved an apology from you for deformation of character... hope you have read it now?
When you can't even spell defamation. Doubt if you even know what it means. Very typical of Jonathan supporters undecided

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Kdon2: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:
even with this video evidence, some people still don't believe Jonathan bought any weapon...they believe these weapons fell from the sky....

Note..till this very date....buhari have not bought one single bullet

Don't mind dem with their lie lie upndown...clueless bunch of people nw in govt

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
dadabashua1:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/author/webmaster
the new govt terminated the mercenaries contract even when they were winning the war......I think it is time there have to be a shake up in the army,some army top men are supporting those vamps

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by feeloscar(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:

We are ready for them.....we are ready to smash their lies with concrete facts

Gone are the days when their lies are left to go unchallenged undecided
whether you are ready for them or not doesn't change the fact that GEJ failed woefully in the fight against BH. Was it not during his reign that BH sacked villages and villagers, took over a whole barracks and the likes?

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by bragxz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
drss2:
liar mohammed has been very quiet lately grin its like d man don retire for ministry of misinformation. somebody should give him dis link to debunk d allegations dat GEJ bought brand new weapons for nigerian army. grin

Bkoz there's none to lie about.

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

When you can't even spell defamation. Doubt if you even know what it means. Very typical of Jonathan supporters undecided
not here to teach u English, anyway thanks for the correction that's all due to auto correct system of the Android device... still waiting for your apology...bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bgorgeous: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mtcheeeew he bought yet the monies are in his cronies account. PDP you always shoot yourselves in the leg just as u just did in Rivers state. Shame on you Nigerian s are wiser

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by BlindAngel: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:

We are ready for them.....we are ready to smash their lies with concrete facts

Gone are the days when their lies are left to go unchallenged undecided
Bros i carry hands for you, i naked dey throw barkey for middle of road for you. I hail you twale baba.
All my life since an a nairaland member i have never and ever seen anybody like you, only you one always countering many people at once, bros i loyal ooo. You too much
i have been observing you for some time now and i like your comments it makes me feel so happy when ever i see your replys, i feels so great. I have never and ever gone pass page (0) on nairaland when reading comments, but because of you i went to page 2 to read more comments. God bless you bro. I love you bro (no homo) you are truely the hero of nairaland. I will create time tomorrow to create a thread comcerning this issue, so that the whole nairalanders will see what am seeing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by BlindAngel: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
cowardSeun:
APC e-rats have all scampered for safety the moment a video evidence surfaced
Gbammmmmmmmmmmm, exactly my observation.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
blackpanda:

If u want to know, go and ask the military. But dont just sit and make silly ridiculous and baseless deductions.
Weak reply, you need to do better

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by kelvyn7: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:
even with this video evidence, some people still don't believe Jonathan bought any weapon...they believe these weapons fell from the sky....

Note..till this very date....buhari have not bought one single bullet

ONE SINGLE BULLET?? shocked LOLLLL
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
feeloscar:
whether you are ready for them or not doesn't change the fact that GEJ failed woefully in the fight against BH. Was it not during his reign that BH sacked villages and villagers, took over a whole barracks and the likes?
Y you deyt alk as if you brain dey your nyansh? was it not the other day BH attacked a military post and killed a highly decorated Officer?
The way you guys reason sometimes brings the question of state of the nation.BH is an evil and the FG must do all in its might to deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
BlackBaron:
Fair to say most of you on this thread need education.
Your biases on both sides are clouding your responses.

Jonathan bought hardware
Buhari has also bought hardware.
Guy plz enlighten us with facts and figures of what Buhari has bought in the fight against BH, we dey do press up dey wait. cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by billyG(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:
A video footage of artillery weapons allegedly bought by the Jonathan’s Administration shortly before the 2015 election and being used by the military in its operation to recapture Boko Haram held territories in the north east Nigeria has emerged.

In the Video, the Late. Col. Abu is seen leading the mission and giving directives as to how the weapons should be handled. Some of the weapons as seen in the video are brand new which suggests they were just bought in not too distant time, a claim that indicates the jonathan’s administration indeed bought some weapons for the military in the fight against the Boko haram terrorists.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/video-footage-shows-artillery-weapons-bought-by-jonathan-used-by-late-col-abu-led-troops-against-boko-haram/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U9YsEELR60
Jonako jona ni!D weapon was donated by d US government.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by mengho(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
I failed to see the reason or significance of dis thread, yes Jonathan bought weapons when elections were near & after countless soldiers paid d ultimate price,

Make you just shut up, I was in Borno during d height of dis insurgency, d military was significantly under armed & not well equipped compared to d Boko boys

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

Oga reread your post and see if its sensible. The military under Jonathan was just unprofessional, incompetent and corrupt. Jonathan and his NSA hired the private plane of the Presidents pastor to ferry cash, raw cash into another country under the pretext of buying weapons. Who does that? How many soverign countries have you heard of doing that? That is pure and simple money laundering. Not buying any weapons!
Let's try to be reasonable for once, please!
Just cos you sit in ur cocoyam hut is not an xcuse for you not to get informed, today google is everywhere.as we have credit and insurance brokers same we have arms brokers and most times these guys deal cash.How do you think those rebels and militants round the world get arms? there is such thing as black mkt for Arms and its real.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
mengho:
I failed to see the reason or significance of dis thread, yes Jonathan bought weapons when elections were near & after countless soldiers paid d ultimate price,

Make you just shut up, I was in Borno during d height of dis insurgency, d military was significantly under armed & not well equipped compared to d Boko boys
In ur own infinite wisdom who armed teh BH guys then?

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
billyG:

Jonako jona ni!D weapon was donated by d US government.
U might B right oh, but wen?how
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by saintmark88(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
rapistomenka:

Ask the West why they refused to sell weapons to Jonathan.....

According to Dasuki: “All these were acquired in the last one year after years of frustration by Western powers who denied us of the equipment and sabotage our efforts to acquire same from other sources which are reasons for some delay in delivery.”

Rapistomenka...... Even if ur raping the truth, do am suffer suffer one... MKe D truth no go bleed nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry South Africans Hand Over List Of Demands To Nigeria's SA Ambassador (PICS) / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.