Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) (60534 Views)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

Please don't ask me, ask Jonathan's former Chief of Defence Staff, Badeh. In that interview, the man clearly said the last time weapons were purchased for the Army was in 2006. Maybe the man was so incompetent (like his former commander in chief) that he didn't even know what the Army had and didn't have. He was obviously too busy buying duplexes in Abuja to be bothered by the small matter of boko haram capturing states and killing thousands.
smh.....end up saying anything, try rest ehhh
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Bizibi:
smh.....end up saying anything, try rest ehhh
No rest for me till i silence all the ignorant voices here, including yours. I think I've already silenced you, who's next? grin

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Valendo:
The circumstances that led to GEJ defeats in the last election would one day be addressed. It surprises me when I see some idiots claiming Jonathan did not buy anything for the military. I was in Ojota the day they brought the stuff in this video. In fact I would not forget so easily how the military guys destroyed my car because I was packing beside the road then.

GEJ might not be perfect but he is certainly not as bad as people want us to believe. To tell us that somebody stole all the meant for the purchase of arm does not move me but to think some people would believe it hook line and sinker is beyond my comprehension.

How about 40 billion dollars Sanusi claimed is missing? I am interested in that one too. To all my Yoruba people who hate this guy for no reason, God bless you for giving us a "valuable" replacement
I remembered when someone posted a video here on naira land and some goats from the other side are writing rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

No rest for me till i silence all the ignorant voices here, including yours. I think I've already silenced you, who's next? grin
abeg rest,wetin u wan silence.....video is staring at you,you dey yarn dust
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2016
Bizibi:
abeg rest,wetin u wan silence.....video is staring at you,you dey yarn dust
Lol. When you're ready to accept the truth I will rest.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by AreaFada2: 12:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Even if lies fly in a supersonic jet, truth will overtake it one day.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Bizibi(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

Lol. When you're ready to accept the truth I will rest.
what stupid truth,even as I am here in abj some rubbish are going on on code under the president nose,abeg I nor get una time
Video is there fr u to see,you dey waste space and mb,

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by ogunsj: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2016
rapistomenka:
even with this video evidence, some people still don't believe Jonathan bought any weapon...they believe these weapons fell from the sky....

Note..till this very date....buhari have not bought one single bullet
it is not difficult to know a daft. I just spotted one. Because you saw a video clip of army using supposedly new equipments, so Jonathan bought them, forgotten that before Jonathan there was Nigerian army, and after Jonathan there is still and Will be Nigerian army. Just a little information, America donated some fairly used war equipments to us sometime late last year or early this year.besides Buhari or the nigerian army will tell you the latest fire arms they just acquired, abi?
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:56am On Nov 08, 2016
APC and Hilary Clinton shares the same trait
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by metallisc(m): 2:40am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

This link alone has totally destroyed the salt and essence of this thread. Jonathan's chief of Defence staff himself saying Jonathan bought rubbish for the military. Wailers please open the link and enlighten yourselves. Or you guys want to tell me you know more than Jonathan's chief of defence staff?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alex Badeh’s money laundering case adjourned till October[/size][size=8pt]

The trial of a former chief of defence staff, Alex Badeh, has been adjourned to Monday, October 10, 2016.
One of the charges against Badeh is that he used the dollar equivalent of N1.4 billion removed from the accounts of the Nigerian Air Force to purchase several properties in Abuja between January and December 2013, in violation of the Money Laundering Act. He is being prosecuted alongside Iyalikam Nigeria Limited.
Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court, Abuja adjourned the trial till Monday, October 10, 2016. It will run for three consecutive days till Wednesday, October 12, 2016.

........................................................................................................................................................

EFCC’s first witness against ex-defence chief Badeh made shocking allegations against him[/size] (READ)

The prosecution in the case involving former Chief of Air Staff (COAS), Alex Badeh opened its case yesterday with a witness, who gave details of how he aided Badeh to divert N558.2 million monthly from the Nigerian Air Force’s Personnel and Emolument Vote Account with the United Bank for Africa (UBA).

The witness, Air Commodore Aliyu Yishau (rtd), who said he served as former Director of Finance and Account of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), while Badeh was CAS, said the diversion lasted between September 2012 and December 2013.

Yishau mounted the witness box after Justice Okon Abang agreed to hear Badeh’s fresh motion at a later date. Badeh is, by the new motion filed by his lawyer, Akin Olujinmi (SAN), challenging the court’s jurisdiction and the competence of the charge against him.

Led in evidence by lead prosecution lawyer, Rotimi Jacobs (SAN), Yishau said he routinely assisted Badeh to divert money which he converts to dollar before handing same to Badeh at his official residence.
He said the NAF received monthly allocations in its Capital Vote account with the Central Bank of Nigeria in Lagos; the Overhead Vote account with Zenith Bank Plc and the Personnel and Emolument Vote account with the UBA.
The witness said he assisted Badeh to acquire and develop landed property in Abuja with the N558.2 million taken monthly form the Personnel Emolument account. He said the money formed part of the leftover after salaries and allowances of workers had been defrayed from the N4 billion received monthly.

...................................................................................................................................

“I’m losing my freedom to the fatherland I fought to defend”: Badeh says he’s been persecuted[size=8pt]

Former Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Air Chief Marshal Alex Sabundu Badeh, has said that he is being persecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), describing as false the allegation that he is being investigated over the $2.1 billion arms deal.
Badeh, who in a statement yesterday, said that he was not involved in the arms scandal, also denied the allegation that five properties were acquired by him from the diversion of the $2.1 billion meant for the prosecution of the war against the insurgency in the North-east.

...................................................................................................................................

Defence chief, Badeh, explains how he feels about the fact that Boko Haram has captured his hometown[/size]
by Segun Odeleye

Several Nigerian towns in the North East remain under the control of terrorist group, Boko Haram, The latest is Mubi, the hometown of Nigeria’s Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), Air Marshal Alex Badeh. Mubi is a large town, home to over 500,000 inhabitants. The terrorists now reportedly operate a Sharia system there now, and have renamed it as “Madinatu Islam” which means City of Islam.

Badeh, whose hometown is now firmly in Boko Haram control, even though according to reports he had evacuated his own family from the region a few days to the Boko Haram attack[/i], said that the armed forces is capable of defeating the terrorists and that Nigeria is not under siege by the terrorists and insurgents.

........................................................................................................................................................

Big question: Should Nigeria’s chief of defence staff, Badeh, face a court martial for saying this?[size=8pt]

by Dare Lawal

Following the attack of Mubi, the hometown of the Nigerian chief of defence staff, Alex Badeh, last week, the question is: Should Badeh be court martialed and possibly indicted?

And no, this is not because his hometown has been taken over by terrorists, even though it is a source of worry that he allegedly evacuated his family from Mubi few days before the attack. The real reason why prosecuting the chief of defence staff is being mentioned is because he was the one who announced that a cease fire has been reached with Boko Haram terrorists. [i]The video below is proof.

Badeh said at meeting with defence chiefs from the West African sub-region that: “I wish to inform this audience that a cease fire agrement has been concluded between the federal government of Nigeria and Boko Haram.”
Badeh directed service chiefs to ensure “full compliance” of the cease fire.

Since then, despite continuous attacks by the terrorists, Badeh has been silent. The federal government has also been silent, giving no updates on the talk it allegedly had with the terrorists, why they are still on a killing and capturing spree and why the girls have still not been released.
Yet, we have been reading reports that some military commanders have been detained and will face prosecution for fleeing in the face of the invading terrorists. Why are they being arrested then? Has Badeh given a different directive to soldiers? Because if a soldier is supposed to obey his superiors, and the public directive given by the number one officer in the country is that all military formations should stand down, why then are they being prosecuted for doing just that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkaH-t5T35U

............................................................................................................................................

Olisa Agbakoba states why Chief of Defence Staff Badeh should be sacked[/size]
by Dare Lawal

On Wednesday in Lagos, the former President of Nigeria Bar Association (NBA), Mr. Olisa Agbakoba, called a press conference in Lagos in which he asked President Goodluck Jonathan to sack the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshall Alex Badeh. Agbakoba said that Badeh has been unable to stop the rampaging Boko Haram terrorists and so should go.
“If you lose your command or vision in the army, it is only one result, dismissal. If the president fails to send a strong message that the mission is not accomplished, then the chain of command is relieved.

“In the army the biggest discipline is the obedience of superior order. How can you have Nigerian soldiers, carrying our equipment into Cameroon and running away? It shows that the army is degraded. The only way that you can solve the Boko Haram problem is by drastic decapitation of the leadership, because, if you do not, Boko Haram will put a knife in your back and they will not spare you.”
He stated that the first task is to look around the world and “ask whether what we see being executed by Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in Yemen and Iraq are similar to what is happening in Nigeria and whether our intelligent and military infrastructures are doing what they ought to do.”
“We have to realise that Boko Haram is copying the tactic of ISIS. ISIS declared caliphate in Iraq and Syria, and Boko Haram declared it here and we are not doing anything, but eating ice cream. It is the most serious challenge facing Nigeria and the only way out is for the President to send the strongest message that enough is enough. First is to say that the military high command has failed in its duty and therefore should be relieved of his office immediately.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Alex Badeh: The Guardian newspaper told the gaffe-prone chief of defence staff the truth in this super editorial[size=8pt]
[/size]

IN the trenches, the war on terror is going very roughly for Nigeria. In the minds of a beleaguered citizenry, Nigeria’s leaders are making things even worse. This should not be so and the government must rein in its officials before they hand the insurgents a propaganda victory.
The shoddy manner in which state officials have handled matters so far, especially information management, leaves much to be desired even as the Goodluck Jonathan administration has demonstrated palpable incapacitation and not a few of its officials have advertised monumental individual irresponsibility.

The public profile and recent utterances of the incumbent Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Badeh, for instance, are unbecoming of a high-ranking security officer. A day after he was elevated to the position of the Defence chief, he vowed that the insurgent group, Boko Haram, would be routed in no time but nearly six months since he made that statement, the insurgent group has wreaked more havoc on the country. The Chibok tragedy and international embarrassment in which over 200 school girls were abducted represents the climax of Boko Haram’s audacity and superior strategy and its consequent embarrassment to the pride of Nigeria’s security forces.

Nevertheless, the consequence of the Chibok incident, that is, the international intervention in terms of offer of assistance to free the girls, made obvious the imperative of a coordinated intelligence and information management involving the country’s armed forces and the police. Despite a reasonable effort in this direction with the National Orientation Agency (NOA) as its hub, a discordant note still plays from the presidency and other agencies of government in terms of unguarded utterances, leading the Nigerian people to wonder who really is in charge of affairs.

The height of such unguarded statements by government officials was one the other day by the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Alex Barde, who blatantly claimed that the security forces knew where the Chibok girls were being kept by the Boko Haram insurgent group. This flippancy certainly calls to question the presence of strategic thinking and panache within the operational architecture of the security formations in the country. Even if the information were true, should it be for public consumption? And in that manner? Would that statement not have further jeopardised the safety of the abducted innocent girls? Making such information public is certainly a big gaffe that betrays ignorance about what the responsibility of a chief of defence staff should be in the scheme of things. The CDS is not a commander. He is a staff officer to the president and coordinates the components of the armed forces. Even if need arises to boycott the current information clearing house on the ground, the appropriate spokesperson should be the commander leading the forces in the area of operation.

Air Marshal Badeh’s gaffe has brought the country to further ridicule as a people unable to get their act together despite the huge resources and manpower that Nigeria enjoys. Apart from underlining the low quality of leadership in the country today, it simply reinforces the cynicism of outsiders about Nigeria’s capability even in matters of keeping a sealed lip on intelligence matters. It can only be to Nigeria’s utter shame that the United State’s State Department spokeswoman, Jen Psaki, contradicted the CDS’ statement to the extent that her country did not have “independent information from the United States to support that statement. We, as a matter of policy and for the girls’ safety and wellbeing, would not discuss publicly this sort of information regardless.” Air Marshal Badeh’s statement expectedly rankled the presidency which noted that the CDS’s claim on the missing schoolgirls was unnecessary and could practically hamper the ongoing efforts to rescue the girls.
While the point is to be made that even the volume of information made available from foreign intelligence has so far not established the exact location of the girls, the crux of the matter here is order and coordination. Even in routine security operations, there is always the need for discipline, secrecy, scrutiny and coordination before information dissemination. This brings to the fore the matter of the absence of a definitive commander for the operation against the insurgents which this newspaper has repeatedly drawn attention to as an anomaly as well as a hindrance to the war

This should be corrected. The current war on the insurgency calls for tactics and a high sense of responsibility, not marketplace chatter. It makes a lot of sense under the prevailing circumstances to stick to a clearinghouse arrangement in the dissemination of information to the public if the war on terror, now hard enough in the trenches, would not be lost in the minds of Nigerians.
– This Best Outside Opinion was culled from The Guardian

...........................................................................................................................................................

“We know where the Chibok girls are” – Chief of defence staff, Alex Badeh says[size=8pt]
[/size]
By Segun Odeleye
Nigeria’s chief of defence staff (CDS), Air Marshal Alex Badeh, says the military has located where the missing Chibok girls are. He however did not disclose their location.
The girls who were abducted six weeks ago have been the subject of a global campaign using the hashtag #BringBackOurGirls.

Badeh while discussing with members of the Citizens Initiative for Security Awareness outside the Defence Headquarters, Abuja, said the military has refused to employ force to release the girls so that they would not be killed by their abductors.

“We want our girls back, we want our girls back; we can do it, our military can do it but where they are held, can we go with force?
“If we go with force, what will happen? (they will kill them). So nobody should come and say the Nigerian military does not know what it is doing. We know what we are doing, we can’t go and kill our girls in the name of trying to get them back. So we are working.
“The good news for the girls is that we know where they are but we cannot tell you, we cannot come and tell you military secrets here. Just leave us alone, we are working, we would get the girls back.”

.....................................................................................................

Olusegun Adeniyi: So there was no ceasefire deal?[size=8pt]
[size=8pt][/size]

About three weeks ago, on October 16 to be precise, Badeh announced a ceasefire deal with Boko Haram in an unsigned and undated statement that was not on any official letter head. Even though that was in itself curious (and I have it on good authority that the statement may have been dictated from elsewhere) field commanders who were caught by surprise nonetheless had to comply by stopping all hostilities with Boko Haram. But Shekau, who has resurrected as many times as he has been reportedly killed, was quick in dismissing the ceasefire as nothing but a scam while “the issue of the (Chibok) girls is long forgotten because I have long married them off.”

On Tuesday, following a Council of State meeting, the Federal Government confirmed that there was indeed no ceasefire agreement. “The NSA was of the opinion that high level contact with the Republic of Chad was made and that there were some persons who acted on behalf of Boko Haram and who claimed to have authority also had discussions with them and there are some Nigerian officials with them. And, of course, no agreement has been reached yet, it is just that the press probably misunderstood what was reported. The discussions are ongoing,” said Governor Godswill Akpabio, who briefed the media after the meeting.

That disclosure, to put it mildly, is rather shocking. What was the sense in asking our troops to commit themselves to passivity while the insurgents were allowed to operate freely based on negotiations that we are now told were yet to be concluded? Unfortunately, nobody asked Akpabio whether it was the press that invented the statement on the ceasefire that came from Badeh’s office or the subsequent interviews by presidency officials who gave Nigerians graphic details of those behind the negotiations and how the abducted Chibok girls would be released.
As one of the people who dared to believe the “Boko Haram ceasefire” because I always want to hope for the best, I cannot come to terms with the fact that our troops were told to stay action against Boko Haram just because talks were going on with some characters. Now that the insurgents seem to have turned the unilateral ceasefire to mean surrender on the part of our military, taking several towns, including that of Badeh, the question being frequently posed on the social media is: If our Chief of Defence Staff cannot secure his hometown and protect his own immediate kinsmen, how can he defend the territorial integrity of our country?

Unfortunately, from Badeh’s body language when he discussed the development with media men in Abuja, he did not appear to share the seriousness of the psychological blow that Boko Haram has dealt him. To be sure, Badeh accepted full responsibility for the catalogue of setbacks that include the botched ceasefire as well as military losses. But it is beyond ridiculous to say that the embarrassment of the terrorists over-running his hometown has no particular significance. Even at that, the whole tragedy should not be reduced to what has happened to Badeh’s hometown.

With mixed messages from the military high command and the apparent low morale of the troops on the field, stories of desertion are now common while Nigeria loses territories to the insurgents almost every day. A report in Daily Trust at the weekend revealed that the insurgents have already seized control of over 20,000 square kilometers in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States, a territory bigger than several countries and particularly larger than Imo, Abia and Ekiti states put together. Shekau has since declared the annexed territory a Boko Haram Islamic caliphate with Gwoza as the headquarters while Mubi, the second largest town and commercial never centre of Adamawa State has been renamed “Madinatul Islam” by the insurgents who are effectively in charge there.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by metallisc(m): 2:45am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

That man hardly qualifies as poor. His wife had cumulative USD30 million in the bank. Wonder how much he has, and how much of it he's giving you for feeling sorry for him. If you're not collecting anything from him for feeling sorry for him, you're the biggest .......in recorded history.
The fear of a ban won't allow me fill in the gap grin

you are arguing without proper understanding of the english language... poor in this context is a figure of speech... not fiscal poverty! haba this is the second time on this thread you are making that blunder! grin grin grin

this actually brings your level of understanding of issues to question! cool
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by lordcenred(m): 2:51am On Nov 08, 2016
rapistomenka:

Note..till this very date....buhari have not bought one single bullet

An Army man told me this sometime ago and I was like "Was it the change that was 2.1b$ or the real arms money"?
Dasuki should rot in jail if found guilty though
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Odunayaw(m): 3:15am On Nov 08, 2016
The stupidity I see these days can cause ulcer
The OP is a full illiterate!!
We lost some1 and all you could think about is the politics et al!!!
Gosh!!is this d depth of daftness ?

Ok ..the t55 and vickers tanks of IBB regime wey army de use..una go open thread for that one ba?kuku de name the equipment after each person that buys it dullards!

Only on this forum will u see deluded jobless youths running around pants down displaying hereditary stupidity
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Odunayaw(m): 3:27am On Nov 08, 2016
ogunsj:
it is not difficult to know a daft. I just spotted one. Because you saw a video clip of army using supposedly new equipments, so Jonathan bought them, forgotten that before Jonathan there was Nigerian army, and after Jonathan there is still and Will be Nigerian army. Just a little information, America donated some fairly used war equipments to us sometime late last year or early this year.besides Buhari or the nigerian army will tell you the latest fire arms they just acquired, abi?
u de waste tym on that zobo drinking scoundrel walahi grin
Common sense isn't common
Thank God for this forum...I used to think all Nigerians were sane ...now I know better
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by falxx: 3:40am On Nov 08, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.
So even in 2016, we still have people trying to justify GEJ buffoness.
Of course he bought weapons.
The question when? How many years have passed and how many lives were lost before he suddenly realised election was coming and he needed to show that he fought BH.

I know people with short memory will criticise me that I am making it up. But to refresh your memory, here is the story as at December 12 2014:

rubbish. Has the dumbest bought even a bullet other than lie telling?

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Odunayaw(m): 3:44am On Nov 08, 2016
falxx:
rubbish. Has the dumbest bought even a bullet other than lie telling?
And you work in the army to know if a bullet comes in or not

So easy to display ur dullness eh undecided
U heard about the Bozena UGV eh?
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by falxx: 3:47am On Nov 08, 2016
blackpanda:
Pathetic!

What a shame. How can a graduate with five senses working type this nonsense. So because weapons are new, therefore they must have been bought two years ago Nigerian youths are quite something! grin
what have you concluded? You are as empty as those document submited to nass by the dunce man, Buhari. Very elementary and prematured in reasoning?
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Almand: 4:02am On Nov 08, 2016
drss2:
liar mohammed has been very quiet lately grin its like d man don retire for ministry of misinformation. somebody should give him dis link to debunk d allegations dat GEJ bought brand new weapons for nigerian army. grin
It is okay for lie Muhammad to lie. It is wire in his DNA. He can never tell the tell the truth even if it is to save his life. But for a whole pastor to be telling lies too. Osubajo is a disgrace to Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by falxx: 4:10am On Nov 08, 2016
Odunayaw:
And you work in the army to know if a bullet comes in or not

So easy to display ur dullness eh undecided
U heard about the Bozena UGV eh?
If I am dull, how would you describe Buhari with hollow block brain who submitted empty documents to NASS for approval? if Buhari do, that will be announced including multiple lies by Lai Muhammed over and over again across the world because of the degree of lie in apc.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Odunayaw(m): 4:17am On Nov 08, 2016
falxx:
If I am dull, how would you describe Buhari with hollow block brain who submitted empty documents to NASS for approval? if Buhari do, that will be announced including multiple lies by Lai Muhammed over and over again across the world because of the degree of lie in apc.
Don't shift the goal post my friend!
If you hv grievances for "documents to NASS" take it to another thread

Now answer me...can u prove your "no bullet bought" claims??

2ndly...if you are above 15 and you bliv submitted documents were empty...you need serious prayers

Lastly I gave u one evidence ...do you know of the bozena ugv?? Apparently u don't bcus u have clouded ur sense (if they function) with dullness
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by felicitywe(m): 4:34am On Nov 08, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.
The question when? How many years have passed and how many lives were lost before he suddenly realised election was coming and he needed to show that he fought BH.

I know people with short memory will criticise me that I am making it up. But to refresh your memory, here is the story as at December 12 2014:

Pls reason wt ur post.It was suadi's position but GEJ bought weapons from elsewhere and fought Bokoharam against the falsehood peddled by some ppl that the failure of the war against d insurgence was lack of weapons.Time will tell.Why is it that the Gov of Borno didnot participate in the celebration of the freedom of the girls in Abuja wt the VP and later wt the President?Almighty God will judge every action and supports we gv against truth.The blood of those slain is crying to God and will fight back.So if u say d truth and defend it good for u but if u defend lies just for political reasons well its between u and Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Solozzo(m): 4:54am On Nov 08, 2016
I guess the key issues are:

why did our military lack the will, the power and the weapons to engage BH during jona's tenure? Why were our soldiers issued inadequate weapons to fight? How did our generals become multibillionnaires during jona's regime ?

3 Likes

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Excuzeme: 5:10am On Nov 08, 2016
rapistomenka:
Truth cannot be buried permanently because when truth is buried under the ground, It builds so much force that the day it blast it will blast everything with it.

Meaning if not for the fake weapons (tank without Gun and Fighter plane without Turret, e.t.c) Jonathan bought, this gallant soldiers would probably still be alive today! shocked shocked

na God go punish that drunkard called Jonathan.
angry angry
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Excuzeme: 5:14am On Nov 08, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.

I keep saying it, Until something is done with the Saudis and the Turks, the world may not know Peace.
Israel's case is another issue that the whole world needs to come together and deal with.
Palestine MUST be free and independent.

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Pavarottii(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2016
dustmalik:

Vanguard is a useless media outlet. It's time the government start clamping down on them for spreading falsehood.
So wat is the falsehood here now?
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by jaymdee(m): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2016
What do you mean by "Goodluck bought "?
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by kafeii123: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

Please don't ask me, ask Jonathan's former Chief of Defence Staff, Badeh. In that interview, the man clearly said the last time weapons were purchased for the Army was in 2006. Maybe the man was so incompetent (like his former commander in chief) that he didn't even know what the Army had and didn't have. He was obviously too busy buying duplexes in Abuja to be bothered by the small matter of boko haram capturing states and killing thousands.

And you don't believe he could've said that as per political arrangement?,forgiveness of debt or eternal postponement of sins he committed under Jonathan which the latter might have to punish him for if he (GEJ) had won?

With the TSA thingy n all, one would expect major military spendings to be specified in the budget but seeing only one budget has been passed by this administration albeit a shoddy one, I didn't hear much of procurements of tanks n all in there.

Moreover, records/quotes have it that the said weapons had been purchased long before the election year so the question of just getting them when election was close doesn't really come in.

It is also not beyond plausible for the top guns in the military then who apart from the chief heads GEJ handpicked were mostly from beyond the Niger t have been in on the whole charade wanting to frustrate d guy and "return power to the North'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out / Keyamo: Peter Obi And Labour Party Rigged In Enugu (Photos) / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.