Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? (2807 Views)

What's The Silliest And Dumbest Gossip You Ever Heard People Talked About You? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by ohn1759: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2016
Love indeed is such a beautiful thing; however, it sometimes gets the best of us, as a guy - we generally claim being emotionally strong and all, but sometimes you do something out of the skies and later on look back to ask "did I really do that?", well we have all fallen mugu to love/lust at some point or another, so what is the silliest thing you'/ve ever done to get noticed by a girl/guy?
#Palmgossip

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2016
as for my case, no matter how hard I try dey never seem to notice nor get their attention..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2016

I just simply say something...grin It tends to get guys attention. people love my voice. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

I just simply say something...grin
It tends to get guys attention. people love my voice. tongue

Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2016
fotadmowmend:
Really?

damn right, true! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by RoyalBlak007: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Here to read Lies..
..as usual grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by DaddySLY(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2016
jokes... works errytime... plus am hard to miss in a group of people...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by DaddySLY(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Here to read Lies..
..as usual grin

lol... greetings wise one...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by ayourbamie: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2016
Sneeze or cough

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

damn right, true! smiley

I need some proof..... wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by RoyalBlak007: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2016
DaddySLY:

lol... greetings wise one...

Greetings
..KING cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by littlewonders: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Nothing much; I just bring out cash(foreign) from my wallet and people trips.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by freesinzu(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Start talking smart wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2016
Last summer I had this dreaded cutie I wanted ta talk ta me
but he never did really pay me any ttention
~
1 day I was outside in this little cute white dress,
I had my skin oiled up,so i was glowing
My afro was all curly and puffy,I was lookin' good.
~~~~

I spot him as he's coming down the sidewalk and I'm feeling fresh
so I post up on the street sgin behind me so he can get a GOOD look wink
~
But when I lean back ta do so I stumbled and caught my freaking stiletto heel in a patch of high grass !
I stumble and fall back over the old dude standing next ta me!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Presh900(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Last summer I had this dreaded cutie I wanted ta talk ta me but he never did really pay me any ttention
~
1 day I was outside in thus little cute white dress ,I had my skin oiled up,so i was glowing.
My afro was as curly and puffy,I was lookin',good.
~~~~

So I post up on the street sgin behind me so he can get a GOOD look wink
~
But when I lend back ta do so I stumbled and caught my freaking stiletto heel in a patch of high grass !
I stumble and fall back over the old dude standing next ta me
and this is English?? Did the recession affect ur english too??

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by MackBrooklyn: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Last summer I had this dreaded cutie I wanted ta talk ta me but he never did really pay me any ttention
~
1 day I was outside in thus little cute white dress ,I had my skin oiled up,so i was glowing.
My afro was as curly and puffy,I was lookin',good.
~~~~

So I post up on the street sgin behind me so he can get a GOOD look wink
~
But when I lend back ta do so I stumbled and caught my freaking stiletto heel in a patch of high grass !
I stumble and fall back over the old dude standing next ta me

Girl, wetin be the meaning of all these ones wey you just type now?? undecided

You wan spoil person eyes?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Presh900:
Shutup Presh angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2016
fotadmowmend:
I need some proof..... wink
I think I'll have to pass..grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by MackBrooklyn: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Presh900:

Apart from her typing English, the girl choice of colors is irritating sef like say she wan spoil person eyes undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Girl, wetin be the meaning of all these ones wey you just type now?? undecided

You wan spoil person eyes?? undecided

but it's just blue undecided undecided it is yer vision

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Presh900(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Apart from her typing English, the girl choice of colors is irritating sef like say she wan spoil person eyes undecided
i wonder if she just newly discovered colours or how to use a phone... I always change her colors tho' when quoting

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Presh900(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Shutup Presh angry
Yea.. Go enroll in an english class dude, and stop practicing with crayons.. They are for kids

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by MackBrooklyn: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
but it's just blue undecided undecided it is yer vision

Smh, you call that one blue?? undecided

BTW, can't you make 'em a little more bold instead of making 'em more blurring?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by MackBrooklyn: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2016
Presh900:
i wonder if she just newly discovered colours or how to use a phone... I always change her colors tho' when quoting

I guess the kid is addicted to crayons and water colors undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Presh900:
Yea.. Go enroll in an english class dude, and stop practicing with crayons.. They are for kids
Kay.Bye

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Bossontop(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmmmm grin grin grin
D hustle ie real mhen

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2016
There was this lady I saw sometime ago, obviously that was the first time I was seeing her. Since I did not know her name and wanted to joke a little, I decided to call her several names to see if her name will fall under.

I tried cyntia but she did not reply, then I tried sharon, then Rita, then Amaka and calista.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Presh900(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Kay.Bye
KK!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Presh900(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

I guess the kid is addicted to crayons and water colors undecided
lol...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Smh, you call that one blue?? undecided

BTW, can't you make 'em a little more bold instead of making 'em more blurring?? undecided
Nope. Scroll past.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2016
I ran for about 150m. She used the ATM way before I did, but I knew I had to talk to her. I got her attention by panting before her for a moment...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Ever Done To Get A Girl/guy Attention? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Akinlekanwr:
I ran for about 150m. She used the ATM way before I did, but I knew I had to talk to her. I got her attention by panting before her for a moment...
grindid you get er?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of This Girl? / So She Is Virgin, I Am Not. / Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.