Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! (17720 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Earning Opportunity With Afrisight Market Research / Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Hello! Job seekers

Something new and exciting has hit the shores of Nigeria. It's PIUNI telecommunications. It is a global telecommunication industry with a generous compensation plan and a wide range of products and services but currently looking for investors who will become partners. These partners stands a chance to earn bonus, commissions and incentives from the daily activities of consumers who buy and uses PIUNI products.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2016
FACTS ABOUT PIUNI TELECOMMUNICATIONS.

* Do you know that telecoms is the only sector that hasn't been affected by the recession?

* Do you know that there are over 5 billion active phone users worldwide?

*. Do you agree that Airtime is the most traded commodity worldwide "without persuasion"

* Do you know you can be making 5% of all the airtime bought by your family members, friends, colleagues at work and even your enemies?

* Do you know you can be earning US$100-US$800 daily/weekly depending on your investment portfolio?

Now you know. For registration and other info whatsapp me on 07054097954

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is a BIG dream of financial breakthrough for SERIOUS PEOPLE, where you make money daily again and again, what if you too can get paid whenever someone recharges their phones in Nigeria? Or whenever someone recharges in over 140 countries of the world? Can you picture yourself as a millionaire already? The possibilities are endless when you also become a problem solver for people. VAS (Value Added service) is now possible to all through PIUNI. And the process is so simple to handle. It's convenient, Not expensive to set up, available stock and platform. The market is huge, ready made customers (globally) and you can make up to #120,000 daily "no jokes". Ask me how to come on whatsapp 07054097954

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
PIUNI is a global company founded on the principle of making life easier by creating a platform whereby DAILY life activities can be simplified and transformed into a life changing business. A US based multinational company is launching a unique biz idea that can help anyone generate a steady daily income from the #booming telecoms sector. We reward people for doing what they ordinarily like to do and would have paid someone to do for them daily like paying their bills, topping up their mobile phone, shopping for their groceries etc. An amazing opportunity for all Nigerians to partner with a global company dealing in telecommunication and value transfer services. Whatsup me on 07054097954
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
LESSONS APPLICABLE TO PIUNI

Tim sales and prof king spoke about the four PRINCIPLE OF BUSINESS ESSENTAL FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL MARKETING STRATEGY.

1. Focus on product and service categories that are HUGE AND EXPANDING. It means a product or service useful from cradle to the grave irrespective of genders, race, religion or opinion.

2. UNIQUE AND CONSUMABLE products. If you don't have UNIQUENESS then you compete on price, convenience means products or service that are essential, inevitable requiring no persuasion.

People must come to you for the products or services. Consumable products of services guarantees repeat sales paying multiple times for same initial effort piuni VTS comprising all bill payments and mobile top up are HUGE AND EXPANDING services. Piuni platforms are UNIQUE in the MLM industry and at the same time competing on price and convenience.

3. TRENDS and TIMING- piuni is a mobile technology company.

4. LEVERAGE- piuni has a compensation plan that is not only robust but extremely generous Go PIUNI!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Hello!!! Friends, job seekers that resides in Benin, there is a free seminar/exposition in Benin on the 12th of November this week Saturday on PIUNI GLOBAL TELECOMS business opportunity.
If you are interested whatsapp me on 07054097954.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Come and learn how you can accumulate wealth through investing in PIUNI by becoming a partner. Remember KNOWLEGE is POWER. Don't be told, don't regret this GOLDEN!! Opportunity, utilise it while it last and be part of the leading company in telecom biz..then thank me later grin
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Looking for job can be tiring and frustrating At times one gets to meet people who will start demanding money from you before they can fix you up!! Can you beat that? I recently witnessed a friend of mine who after paying 100k plus was told stories at the end with no job in sight. Imagine that scenario and play it over again compared to a promising investment like PIUNI TELECOMS where you stand a chance of becoming a BOSS of your own and earn BIG! Think about it.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
I don't think there could be any BIG opportunity as this, that one can invest with so little and earn lots of residual and accumulated income within a short stipulated time, with just little efforts..Nah!!

PIUNI telecoms offers you the ability of leveraging on the fact that most of the population are addicted to their phones and as such little or no persuasion would be required in selling of products and services in piuni..thus you have an ALREADY MADE consumers/customers. And a stable platform for business .
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Hello, Good morning nairalanders.

Do you know you can take advantage of the economic situation and hit it big when paid in dollars? HOW? You might ask..its simple!! Become an affiliate of piuni telecoms and get paid in dollars on every activities carried out on piuni platform through your website that will be in place immediately you come on board. Remember it's telecommunication you don't need to sweat it out to get customers. They will run and beg you to recharge their phones cos it's a business of ADICTION..whatsapp me on 07054097954.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2016
How? Interested!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Freshnex:
How? Interested!

Let's talk pm me or what'sapp me. The number is above..let me take you through the wonders of the GIANT telecom that has just hit Nigeria
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2016
Good morning nairalanders!!

Let's take a tour, to check the benefits of piuni..though I won't be able to exhaust it now, but promise to continue form where I stopped.

Shall we?

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2016
BENEFITS OF PIUNI.

1. Free from Recession. Nothing concerns PIUNI Business partners with recession. Recession does not affect telecom industry. Past stock market crash 8 years ago did not affect the mobile telecom industry.

2. When you recharge from piuni, piuni pays you 5%, but banks top up take a lot of money from you when you recharge from them.

3.Everybody is your customer because everybody makes calls almost everybody does mobile top up now. Why are all the banks in Nigeria selling airtime? Because that is where the money really is.

4. Piuni is one step platform for all bill payments online. Top up is just the least but the one the masses can easily relate with. There are a categories of bill payment online, and piuni handles all.

5. Piuni is the only telecom industry that has one airtime Vouncher that can recharge all networks, both local and international. A top up company, Ding.com has existed for over 11 years, made over #200m last month from Nigerians but without sharing their profits.

6. Can top up your mobile phone anywhere in the world and you make calls as if it is a local call using the unique PIUNI SIM CARD with 17 lines!!! Yeah I just said that.17!!!

Okay peeps..signing out..more updates soon..whatsapp me on 07054097954. For registration and insights.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Good evening nairalanders!!

Happy sunday to you all, yeah last week we were going through the benefits in investing in piuni...here is a continuation of those benefits.

7. It has very high Return on investment gain. According to mathematicians and statisticians who are key stakeholders of piuni.

8. PIUNI shares over 90% of her earning with her affiliates.

9. In PIUNI Network systems you earn all bonuses and commissions as per compensation plan, and also earns up to 40 binary pair daily in 2 cycles on your premium packaging.

10. It is the only telecom network that has the ability to dispense airtime across over 143 countries worldwide....

Okay peeps..i will "drop my pen" here more benefits coming soon..time waits for no one..check what this company it's all about and invest. It would be one of the greatest decision waiting to be made by YOU.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders!!! Trust our weekends went well?

So this is a continuation on the benefits of investing in piuni.

11. Only Blue chip Telecom company that runs on Grade A military server capable of generating and dispensing airtime credit units into Over 9 billion phones worldwide.

12. Only Mobile Telecom company that is rolling out one SIM card that has 17 lines, both local and international.

13. Piuni has fixed her exchange rate at 450 per dollar and it remains fixed for now even dollars have gone higher. The advantage is that you will not pay the higher exchange rate to become a PIUNI affiliate.

14. Only Global Telecom company that has covered over 143 countries in less than one year.

15. Only Global Telecom company that has the capability to offer 57000 merchant services across the globe.

16. Only Global Mobile Telecom Company that has over 600 companies (carriers) worldwide coming under it to partner with it, including MTN, GLO, Etisalat, AirtelN cabel TV Networks, Shoprite etc.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2016
17. No serious capital investment (except one time payment upon registration), no infrastructure, no sophisticated equipment, no business plan and no Government registration needed to take off this business.

18. No accounting system required, already done for you in the PIUNI Back office, your customised PIUNI Business website given to you as soon as you become a PIUNI Affiliate.

19. This is the only telecom company in the world that has demonetized the telecom industry for the first time ever in the history of telecom industry, sharing their income with the poor masses unlike the other Telecom industries you know.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2016
20. The current high dollar price in Nigeria is a big advantage in PIUNI business because we earn in dollars and convert to high naira profitable exchange rate.

21. The business is still very new in Nigeria giving you a huge advantage to come on top while multitudes of Nigerians come under you whenever "they wake up from sleep"

For registration and start up strategy contact me on whatsapp 07054097954.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
The FANTASTIC thing about PIUNI you might decide not to tell anyone about it but just do the business and sell of its products and services that needs no persuasion and still get paid. No risk involved you will surely sell because it's a thriving business that people are addicted to and that's telecommunication.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
The business is still at its infancy stage..get on board now! Before it becomes common knowledge then those that entered must have made their money and keep earning in a bigger way in the form of residual income.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
Piuni telecoms is not something new and thus not an allien..alot of online business has been there long time before piuni came on board..but there is something common with all of them and piuni..is that..they all give a platform to transact business.

Examples are facebook: face book has no content that mark posts and earns, he simply gives a platform where people fills it up with pics and contents and he earns money.

Same with Jumia a shopping platform then aliexpress, quickteller and a host of others

Piuni gives you the platform and also pays you commission for selling out those services and products as a partner.. you get 5% commission on each sale!! It's far too generous. Get on board!! Now to avoid wishful thinking and regrets. Conquer your fears of losing money and grab this offer.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good evening nairalanders!!!

Like my facebook page: Piuni telecoms benin city.

Follow me on twitter: @piuniBcity.

For more info
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
SALARY....

The poorest group of people in the world are salary earners. They live in a vicious cycle of poverty. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety and disappointment.

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need a secondary source of income to balance.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT cures poverty.

I therefore urge our youths who scavenge for white collar jobs for salary to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT and delve into entrepreneurship because salary is a lifetime disappointment.

Action point if you are employed;

_treat your salary as a capital, unless you start you will never break the boundaries your salary set for you. Am just being honest.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
A RECAP OF WHAT PIUNI IS AGAIN;

Piuni is a global company dealing in telecommunications and value transfer services. We offer several value transfer services such as mobile top up around the world and different bill payment options in electricity, water, transport, education, groceries, TV, Internet, insurance, loans repayments, games, gas, stream, financial payments, government payments and much more.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
I can remember when GSM was introduced in Nigeria and telecommunication business started in this country. I know how much roadside sellers made from the business. I mean when the lowest recharge card denomination was #750 and the profit on a card was 40% of its value.
Many Nigerians didn't have much to invest in the business and there was no opportunity for you.

Here comes!! Another opportunity for you to be a partner to a massive generating income telecom biz.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Piuni has designed a platform that allow people of all level to invest a little amount and become an affiliate and then have access to one of the largest booming! Industries in the world especially this 21st century. This allows us all to EARN all the money being earned by the so called "BIG BOSS" of the telecoms who makes all the millions in their Bank Account.

With the recent rate of job loss in Nigeria, setting up a plan B income source has never been more pertinent. Experts have identified the telecoms sector as one of the most stable and fastest growing industries over the years, if you want to succeed in today's world you must be willingly to let go of the old paradigms and change you thinking. It's time for you to step outside the box like I did so you can see the bigger picture and dreams I share.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Would you agree that an ideal business would be one where a larger percentage of the population already use your goods and services without any persuasion? Do you know that in Nigeria alone we have a population of over 180million active lines wireless and others Which means that more than over 80% of the population is a potential affiliate or customer in piuni.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2016
Your success is going to be measured by the quality and quantity of service you render. And money is but a yardstick for measuring the service. No man can get rich himself unless he enriches others.

We @ piuni makes it a priority to add value to people's lives and also enrich our partners through our well laid out generous compensation plan. Get on board and build your residual income unto infinity. For more enquiries whatsapp me on 07054097954
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2016
Follow me on twitter @piuniBcity for more insights on this wonderful telecoms business though new but it's gaining grounds all over Nigeria.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bill Gates has 3 home based businesses. Yupe! You heard me right! He has 3 home based businesses. Why? Glad you asked smiley it's actually pretty simple! You see, the only reason someone that wealthy would even contemplate owning not one but 3 home-based businesses is because of all the tax write offs and deductions he receives from operating them from home with little to no over head and very small start up costs as opposed to his mega cooperation that demands billions of dollars in overhead and operation costs and much more money to be spent in taxes as well as paying for liabilty costs for his employees, merchandise, building...etc

For bill Gates, this not only means more money in his pocket, but it also means NOT using much of it at all in paying taxes. This means he can save BIG through tax deductions that he otherwise would have to pay if it were a regular or traditional business such as his microsoft corporation. This is why I think the average person needs to do serious research on home-based businesses and seriously consider joining one and owning their own home-based business.

If you are looking to make a lot of money in order to help more people in your life and many others around you, ask yourself this question. If one of the Richest men on earth has invested some time in not one but 3 home_based businesses, what makes you an exception?

If your dreams is to not only keep more of what you make but to be a bigger blessings, financially, to those around you, what is stopping you from doing some research into the home-business industry and finding a legitimate business opportunity to get involved in and make your dreams a reality? THINK ABOUT THAT!!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good afternoon nairalanders!!

Enough of talk talk.

Now let's take a look at the products in piuni. NOTE! I might not be able to exhaust it all on this thread.

Do well to like my page on fb: piuni telecoms benin city.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Piuni has several amazing and extremly innovative products, they include:

1. Utopup

2. Upay

3. Uchat

4. Ubrowse

5. Ukind

6. Uworld

7. Uskills

8. Unit

9. Ubill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.