Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! (17509 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Earning Opportunity With Afrisight Market Research / Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Utopup

This product allows you to top up any mobile line in 140 countries with the same pin (E-pin). Piuni has partnered with over 600 mobile networks across the globe in order to make this service a reality. What that means is that with piuni, you can use the same pin to load MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL, at&t, telstra etc indeed this is very impressive.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Upay

Use piuni platform to pay for the numerous services offered by various companies across the globe irrespective of your location. With piuni, you can pay your electricity, transportation, education, television, grocery, pharmacy, hospitality, medical and mobile bills at the convenience of your room. Piuni is a comfort lifestyle company that gives you unlimited telecoms wealth.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Uchat

Uchat is a unique product of piuni with Uchat, you can perform your regular chatting activities, do videocalling, send audio messages and in addition you can use it to move money to your friends and family worldwide. You no longer need to visit the bank before you do local and international money transfer. Uchat is the next big social media app. Millions of people are estimated to use this app worldwide.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello nairalanders!!!

Trust your saturday is moving fine, house chores and all for the ladies cheesy

Okay, piuni is gradually moving unto the stage where it will be unveiled, it's products and services, the world will marvel at such great technology with gigantic systems and models.

Get on the train and let's cruise unto the future.....happy saturday!!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Don't forget to like my page: piuni telecoms benin city.

Follow me on twitter @PiuniBcity.

More pictures of our products and services. Its REAL as YOU!

#countless smiles.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by Eshiet64(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Gud day to you, pls link me up on whatsapp. I love to know more about it.

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2016
Eshiet64:
Gud day to you, pls link me up on whatsapp. I love to know more about it.

Alright sir
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Good day Nairalanders!!!

Did you miss MTN, GLO, O2, ETISALAT and AIRTEL Dealerships? Yea. They are hard to get now. Even sub-dealership cost a fortune nowadays.

Before you now is another such opportunity but even BIGGER because this is GLOBAL, MOBILE and above all its TELECOMS. DONT'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2016
FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

Does anyone has any excuse not to succeed with this biz model which offers products and services that everyone must use daily and is simple to operate on any smart phone anywhere in the world. Absolutely No one! So don't be left out of this NEXT BIG trend.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Dealership Activation fee was around #5million when MTN and Econet started in Nigeria around 2001, that's 15years down the line. Now in 2016, you can't approach MTN for even a sub-Dealership without having #20 million plus.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2016
When Mark Zukerberg was about to start facebook, he invited 5 college friends of his but only 2 joined him to launch his idea and they are now billionaires in Dollars. The 3 others who passed it over are of course regretting ever since.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2016
This company offers an instant global topup system where you can load airtime credit to any phone anywhere in the world (140 countries) anytime and they get the credit instantly on their phones.
It offers Revolutionary Apps like Uworld, Uchat, Upay etc.

A top-notch financial payments service in the form of bill payments like DSTV, STARTIMES, IKEDC, ELECTRICITy, WATER, INSURANCE etc. These are what set this company apart from the rest.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Great morning friends of NL

Trust your night went well?

Piuni is at it again, very soon hmmmm it will be a house hold name and a product to be used by all, we are not just a telecommunication company, but instead a technological company with a future projection to revolutionised the telecom industry. Hmmmm I drop my "pen" here, whatsapp me on 07054097954. Let's talk business lolz.

Do have a splendid day ahead, God bless.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2016
Good morning!!! NLders!!

Piuni technology and it's features is expected to go live pretty soon, join the Tech crew and be one of the pioneers who will constantly smile to the bank.

For enquiries whatsapp me on 07054097954.

Follow me on twitter @piuniBcity.

Like my fb page : piuni telecoms. Benin city.

Do have a splendid day ahead.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good evening NLanders!!

Do you know that, the technology and endless possibilities offered by Piuni will put us on the global map and clear the picture of where we are going as a company? It will let you know who are the biggest competitors we have.

I know many people will think our competitors are network marketing companies such as FLP, Trevo, AIM global, helping hands etc. But I say to you, none of these people are in the category of the competition we have.

Though we can't rule out their existence but we are in no competition with them.

We cover 140 countries, 6 billion phones, 57000 merchant services in 4 month of existence. We shall make history!!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Good evening Nlanders, still at lost as to whether Piuni is worth investing or not? Well here is what the news has to say.

Top economists and top CEOs had a session to look at Nigeria's economic direction for 2017. And they come to conclusion that 2017 will be tougher than 2016. The economy will not recover until 2018, even 2019. Inflation will continue to be high (hovering around 20%)and Naira to dollar will remain in the 450s. With money scarce many more businesses will fold up, leading to job losses and more poverty. With inflation and high exchange rate the banks will not be able to give loans and when they do the interest rate will be too high to afford. With high inflation those with paid salaries are now actually earning less, that is if they will be lucky to keep their jobs... The presentation shows that all sectors of the economy (not just oil) are either falling or already in recession (below zero). Signs are all over: British Airways just converted it's Nigerian office into an agency; almost all foreign airlines now fuel in Ghana; many people now smuggle crops and raw materials out to earn dollasrs; 75% of vacant houses in Ikoyi and VI don't have buyers; Shoprite that opened in Ajah in August is still 70% empty as dollars to bring in goods is scarce and customer count is poor; 5 other big supermarkets in Lagos have closed shop etc.

The experts' advice:
1. Cash is going to be King and whoever has it or has access to it should preserve it.
2. Spend less than you earn; SAVE for the rainy day.
3. Cut down on avoidable merriment.
4. Expect the worst Christmas in 20 years.
4. Look for dollar or pounds-earning businesses if you can.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good afternoon Nlders!! Hmmm we are about crossing over to the month of December praise God for the gift of life and sustenance thus far.

2016 has been one of the roughest and toughest years in the era of our democracy. A lot of "big boys" are now affected and badly wounded. Is there hope for you and I as this year winds up?

The banking sector which happens to be a giant sector in Nigeria has been having crises. As at June, skye Bank sacked 175 workers, Ecobank sacked over 1000 workers and 5iamond bank fired 200 of its staff.

Dwindling oil prices and foreign exchange problems tops part of the reasons why a giant sector like the banking sector is being hit massively. A lot of Nigerians are out of jobs. Many go to work in fear that they might end the day with a sack letter.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
The petroleum industry is another industry that has hit the rocks. As at the first quarter of 2014, global oil prices were over $100 to a barrel but today, it stands at a mere $45. That implies high petrol prices and it could result in a recession for those countries who over depend on it. Nigeria is technically in recession because of its monopolistic economy that was built on petroleum.

In the midst of all these crises one industry that stands out is the telecoms industry. Telecoms industry is one of the fastest growing industries in africa.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
There abounds massive opportunities in the telecoms industry. Even banks are beginning to leave their primary assignment thereby diverting attention into the millions and probably billions they can generate from customers using their mobile App for bill payment, banks transfers and mobile top up.

Banks are getting smarter day by day and so can you as an ordinary everyday Nigerian. You might not know, but banks and mobile networks make money from you everyday.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
What if there is a proven and guaranteed way of making money in the telecom industry?

What if you could make money from your daily activities and activities of others while they use their mobile phones? Yes it's 100% possible. For more details whatsapp me on 07054097954 or PM me..lets talk biz do have a fruitful day ahead.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Happy new month!!!! Peeps.

We just have barely 30days left in the year 2016.

2017 will definitely be a great year for proactive investors, who will swoop in on opportunity and utilise it as they come.

Piuni no doubt has a recession proof biz package that will meet your ambitious in the year 2017. FACT!!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2016
DON'T COMPLAIN
"Great advice from the chines richest man Mr Jack Ma"

Jack Ma says, " please tell your children that the world is changing everyday and no one is going to wait for you in the past.

When lighter was invented, matches slowly disappeared. When calculator was created, abacus was to fade away. When digital camera was designed, the market of negative film no longer existed. When direct market selling/internet-based selling arises, traditional marketing declines. When smart phone with 4G (wireless Internet access ) was introduced to the world, you no longer need to turn on your computer at home. When Wechat and WhatsApp (mobile text/voice/video messaging) are developed, traditional text messaging is no longer as popular as before. Lets not to blame "who took over whose business" it's only because people are more adjustable and adaptable to new ideas and changes in the world".

Someone asks Jack Ma "what is your secret for success"? He says, "Really simple..I am doing (action) while you're only watching".
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Please remember that the world keeps changing everyday. If you don't change you will be left behind. You reap what you sow with your time. If you spend time to drink, you may become an alcoholic, if you spend time to complain, you may become a blamer, if you spend time to beautify yourself, you may become a pretty girl/handsome guy. If you spend time to stay healthy, you may enjoy a healthy good life. If you spend time to be picky, you may become a 'mean' person. If you spend time to learn, you may gain wisdom. If you spend time with your family, you may foster warm and loving relationship with your loved ones.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2016
What you spend time doing determines the outcome eventually. Take a step into the right direction, invest your time and money wisely. Follow with the trend of things especially technology to avoid been obsolete, take a step into the right direction, invest your time and money wisely. INVEST IN PIUNI!!

Do have a splendid day ahead.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy sunday!! Peeps

Wanna share something a great business man once said...

HIS NAME IS ALIKO DANGOTE....
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Happy sunday!! Peeps

Wanna share something a great business man once said...

HIS NAME IS ALIKO DANGOTE....

"I built a conglomerate and emerged the richest black man in 2008 but it didn't happen overnight. It took me 30 years to get to where I am today. Youths of today aspire to be like me but they want to achieve it overnight. It's not going to work. To build a successful business, you must start small and dream big, in the journey of entrepreneurship, tenacity of purpose is supreme"
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Hmmm is Another Monday again, we just have three more Mondays in the year 2016 wow!!! How time flies, like play like play oh smiley okay back to the business of today.

Lemme quickly take you on a "tour" of knowing or having basic knowledge of what a good affiliate online business look like, cos whether you like it or not, you are ready or not, the world is changing so fast and thus the business of the day seems to be "cyber" in nature, as a matter of fact...we are now in "the cyber age" everything is CYBER SPACE now..no dulling oh..oya let's go!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD ONLINE/AFFILIATE BUSINESS.

Note before I proceed PIUNI happens to past all the test/features to be listed below:

1. Must have a huge untapped market available.

2.A money-back guarantee on affiliation.

3. A growing range of products

4. Natural and environmentally safe

5. Products people are demanding

6. Appeal to the masses.

7. Products purchased regularly

8. A unique product line

9. Emphasis on continuous personal use of the product.

10. Customer orders directly from the company.

11. A built-in system that encourages monthly purchasing.

13. No need to personally ship or deliver product

14. No need for personal paperwork.

15. A rapidly growing company.

16. Daily commissions from sales and other packages.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Any company that has no products/services to render to its customers and investors is doom to crash.

A lot has been happening amongst "get rich quick schemes" and "pyramid scheme" but people aren't quite interested in companies with solid structures and cutting edge technological tools that has the interest in telecommunication and other mouth watering services-PIUNI.

What its simply looking for are focused and able investors who will champion that course and sell out its products and services and get paid for that, along with other commissions and incentives.
THINK ABOUT IT.

pm me let's talk more, or whatsapp me on 07054097954...Note!!!! Whatsapp only..do have a nice day
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good evening NLders hope you all had a wonderful, stress free day?

Something very important graced front page of NL today ..which is about affiliate marketing.

PIUNI is a typical example of an ideal affiliate marketing that has a great potential of rewarding it's investors. It's so unfortunate we are in a time and season where a lot of get rich quick schemes has flooded the Internet, but one need to take precaution and look past all that and earnestly seek out a solid and genuine online business that could be a legacy to your children born and unborn, that will secure your future financially.

The job market is something else, even qualified graduates are feeling the "heat" one mustn't sit and wait for jobs that might not even be secured to be financially free! NO, start up now by venturing into e-commerce where you can be a boss of your own....ITs IN PIUNI...take the liberty of getting to know what it's all about and contact me on how to get started..good night and sleep well.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Good afternoon all!!!

The day we all have been waiting for is finally here..piuni is set to go live on 14th January 2017 @ lagos Nigeria.

Follow me @puniBcity.

Puini official twitter is @piuniworld.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Hey!!! Peeps welcome to the penultimate Monday in the year 2016 so glad we all could make it thus far..you are special I hope you know that smiley

Now let's get ourselves motivated:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / FG To Train 100,000 Graduates As Extension Workers, Says Osinbajo / Apply For Drury Industries Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.