Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Cuteness Or Handsomeness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cuteness Or Handsomeness? (896 Views)

My Baby's Cuteness Can Fetch Us Money. / Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by Misterdhee1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hi Romancelanders grin. This should be my very first post on this section of this wonderful forum. I was in an office today and my attention was caught by two ladies arguing over CUTENESS AND HANDSOMENESS. Overtime, most guys here will agree with me that they have been tagged 'Cute', and other times, 'handsome'.
Now to the beautiful ladies, is there any difference between being handsome and being cute? If any, which do you look out for in a guy? Please, let's not derail the topic with immature comments. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
I think cuteness is a little physicality with more of character/characteristics , while handsomeness is mainly attributed to physical structure.
I might be wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
I think cuteness is for boys, and handsomeness is for men..

I might also be wrong tho

2 Likes

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by KealDrogo: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
When someone says you're cute/pretty he/she means you're averagely good looking i.e you are neither beautiful nor ugly, just inbetween. which is a nice compliment considering this generation where ugly people are rampantly increasing and dominating every where.
But when people compliment you with being Handsome; then you're surely a beautiful and gorgeous person. being handsome is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by Misterdhee1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
KealDrogo:
When someone says you're cute/pretty he/she means you're averagely good looking i.e you are neither beautiful nor ugly, just inbetween. which is a nice compliment considering this generation where ugly people are rampantly increasing and dominating every where.
But when people compliment you with being Handsome; then you're surely a beautiful and gorgeous person. being handsome is the real deal.
Blunt grin

2 Likes

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cute is very informal and used to describe characteristic boyish charms cute is what you say when you see babies and baby animals
Now handsome this is the flip side of cute it covers attractiveness. Handsome suggests that the man either is older, or has a mature face that's attractive. Maturity means experience; experience means that they know what they're doing. There's a definite air of sophistication to handsome men. Grown man are not described as cute!

3 Likes

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2016

iMO, When A Nigga is cute, he's like Borderline Adorable. way better than being handsome.

Puppies are Cute, get it? embarassed they could do no wrong.
PS--Oldies aren't supposed to be termed ''Cute'' tho. it's so Ugh on different levels.

2 Likes

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by Misterdhee1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Raine80:
Cute is very informal and used to describe characteristic boyish charms cute is what you say when you see babies and baby animals
Now handsome this is the flip side of cute it covers attractiveness. Handsome suggests that the man either is older, or has a mature face that's attractive. Maturity means experience; experience means that they know what they're doing. There's a definite air of sophistication to handsome men. Grown man are not described as cute!
Brilliant! Thanks for your contribution

1 Like

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by bitchcrafts: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cute or handsome, they are NICE compliments used tactically by ladies when in a mood to drain you off your hard earned doe or when they want to get you laid. Either ways, you're gonna be losin' somethin' in the end , Sperm or doe. Their choice...

2 Likes

Re: Cuteness Or Handsomeness? by Misterdhee1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Cute or handsome, they are NICE compliments used tactically by ladies when in a mood to drain you off your hard earned doe or when they want to get you laid. Either ways, you're gonna be losin' somethin' in the end , Sperm or doe. Their choice...
grin.. I get your drift bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do? / Reason Why Men Always Send Their penis Picture To Ladies / 10 Things You Should Never Post On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.