Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. (1056 Views)

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by vibezz(f): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
I pray it is not too long.
Few months after I resumed at my new job, my colleague called me one morning and said " babe please marry my elder brother". I laughed and was like what's the meaning of this? well, for about a month, she kept bugging me and I asked her if she thinks I'm the brother's spec and vice versa. she said she had been looking at me keenly and likes my free spirit and hardworking nature. while this was going on, I was on a break for about a year from relationships cause I had a nasty break up( story for another day). I asked her about him and she told me he had two kids...the first while he was in the university and the second a product of a marriage that barely lasted two years! ah!!! I was like what broke the marriage? she said the wife was cheating and eventually she filed for divorce. hmmmm...okay o. I asked after his personality and she told me he was calm, shy,gentle and very loving. That he tre allowed ated his family as number 1.
After about 6-7 months, I her give him my number.
we communicated via phone for some months though we both stay in Abuja but for some reason we didn't meet. We decided to hook up one evening and my first shock happened...he smokes. I have never agreed to date a smoker cause I never liked it. I didn't express any anger or shock but just sat with him. we talked a while and I was like, let me look beyond the smoking and date him. He wouldn't let me go to his house reasons that he wants to cleanse the house of his ex wife. I was like cleanse again? he preferred to visit me and that was when I saw him. He would come to see me very late at night and he would be drunk and quarrelling at every little move. This was the first week o.
the following week, he raised his hand at me because I said I wasn't going to cook anything for him at that hour but I dodged...no man has ever as much as pushed me.
That was when I guessed what broke his marriage. I told the sister and she was shocked or pretended to be. she urged me to be patient with him but Abeg o, I don run!!!

3 Likes

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
MY SISTER RUN OH shocked shocked shocked MARRIAGE DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD GO AND DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME

3 Likes

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by kinggogo: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
If it's evn possible, run faster dan d flash

Gudluck

5 Likes

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by blinxbest(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
better run...

1 Like

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by Abra4real(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
kinggogo:
If it's evn possible, run faster dan d flash

Gudluck
I concur! Run, Vibezz. Run. Faster than a speedster.

1 Like

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by bloomstar: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
i wish you can stand someday and beat the hell out of that idiot..... just nice beating, his type is what keep damaging the image of young men, and also bringing violence in marriage, deliver him with thorough beating,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by coolbreezy01: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sometimes marriage is just the beginning of some people problem... The right man will surely come and let no one tell you to marry his or her siblings especially the divorcee... You don't know why they divorce so just find the man you want not what they want for you...Okay Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by Nicolars(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
n
Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by vibezz(f): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
bloomstar:
i wish you can stand someday and beat the hell out of that idiot..... just nice beating, his type is what keep damaging the image of young men, and also bringing violence in marriage, deliver him with thorough beating,
Abeg o, I no get shishi power fa. na my corpse you go carry.
Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by vibezz(f): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Sometimes marriage is just the beginning of some people problem... The right man will surely come and let no one tell you to marry his or her siblings especially the divorcee... You don't know why they divorce so just find the man you want not what they want for you...Okay Good luck
hmmmmm, my dear, I have learnt o. I even feel he is a psychopath.
Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
nonsense man...

1 Like

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by Yewandequeen(f): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gawd

My sis run faster than ur two legs can take.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by MystiqueReine(f): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
second week and he's raising his hand.i wonder what will happen after 1 month

1 Like

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by coolbreezy01: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
vibezz:
hmmmmm, my dear, I have learnt o. I even feel he is a psychopath.
Don't say that. He's not a psychopath its just what I will say lifestyle, moral upbringing and experience. Besides do you think a drunk man knows what he is doing... I don't think so and his sister already knows the type of person he his that's why she recommended you to him thinking you can endure.

Though you said that was the the first thing she recommended"your behaviour"...I pity the dude alright, he needs someone to change him for the good before he ends up where he shouldn't be...Live you life to the fullest ooo cause you gat it once...Keep balling

1 Like

Re: Before They Say Ladies Have Refused To Get Married...my Story. by mikolo80: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
vibezz:
I pray it is not too long.
Few months after I resumed at my new job, my colleague called me one morning and said " babe please marry my elder brother". I laughed and was like what's the meaning of this? well, for about a month, she kept bugging me and I asked her if she thinks I'm the brother's spec and vice versa. she said she had been looking at me keenly and likes my free spirit and hardworking nature. while this was going on, I was on a break for about a year from relationships cause I had a nasty break up( story for another day). I asked her about him and she told me he had two kids...the first while he was in the university and the second a product of a marriage that barely lasted two years! ah!!! I was like what broke the marriage? she said the wife was cheating and eventually she filed for divorce. hmmmm...okay o. I asked after his personality and she told me he was calm, shy,gentle and very loving. That he tre allowed ated his family as number 1.
After about 6-7 months, I her give him my number.
we communicated via phone for some months though we both stay in Abuja but for some reason we didn't meet. We decided to hook up one evening and my first shock happened...he smokes. I have never agreed to date a smoker cause I never liked it. I didn't express any anger or shock but just sat with him. we talked a while and I was like, let me look beyond the smoking and date him. He wouldn't let me go to his house reasons that he wants to cleanse the house of his ex wife. I was like cleanse again? he preferred to visit me and that was when I saw him. He would come to see me very late at night and he would be drunk and quarrelling at every little move. This was the first week o.
the following week, he raised his hand at me because I said I wasn't going to cook anything for him at that hour but I dodged...no man has ever as much as pushed me.
That was when I guessed what broke his marriage. I told the sister and she was shocked or pretended to be. she urged me to be patient with him but Abeg o, I don run!!!
tunda faya dat your friend. Beta delete her number join and change address

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up / 13 Texting Mistakes Guys Make / To Every Nairaland-niggas Will You Marry A Lady Like your Mum???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.