Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl (9175 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2019
shocked

Nukilia:
Hoes. Everywhere undecided
Broke ladies looking for ATMs grin grin

I met two pretty ladies at the bus stop last week Tuesday, they wanted to lap when a bus came by, and I told them to seat that I will pay for the second seat.

When we came down I saw them behind me again and we entered the same vehicle again to the next stop, and I repeated the process.

Without exchanging words. Though I observed the thank you were plenty.

For the 3rd time I was surprised when we headed to the same bus again and boarded the same bus.

I paid again, but this time I asked them how come, does it mean we are going to the same place? That was how we started gisting.

But truth be told there was one that was very pretty. When we came down I requested for her number which she obliged.

Two days later I called her and we hung out, she requested for a repeat the next day which I obliged to as well.

Then on Sunday I called her, so we could hand out, she requested she came with her sister I didn't say no, they came and had lots of fun.

When I took them home she requested for some money, I was surprised, I gave her, and the next thing is baby I want to make my hair. huh

I was like em, sorry I don't have money for that, and she said baby, do you like my hair like this?
shocked

I was forced to ask her, sorry the day I saw you, your hair was already loosed, where you not planning to redo the hair before you met me?

Chai, for my mind I was like this babe self, so you at this hungry abi you think say I be ATM?

Her countenance changed.

That was how I left, now she's saying I ran away.

This is a lady that told me her last guy left her barely a month ago.

Now my question is, who will stick with such a lady?

I have not even be rude to know the color of your undies.

Now you see me as a mugu fall guy woman chop. My

Anyways what are my even saying

You see a cute lady on the outside and you think she has some self esteem, but you later find out she's a broke ass, looking for the next meal ticket....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Don't blame them, na Nigeria situation.

25 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2019
madridguy:
Don't blame them, na Nigeria situation.

Like seriously it's a terrible situation

6 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Macopolo8(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:
shocked

I met two pretty ladies at the bus stop last week Tuesday, they wanted to lap when a bus came by, and I told them to seat that I will pay for the second seat.

When we came down I saw them behind me again and we entered the same vehicle again to the next stop, and I repeated the process.

For the 3rd time I was surprised when we headed to the same bus again and boarded the same bus.

I paid again, but this time I asked them how come, does it mean we are going to the same place? That was how we started gisting.

But truth be told there was one that was very pretty. When we came down I requested for her number which she obliged.

Two days later I called her and we hung out, she requested for a repeat the next day which I obliged to as well.

Then on Sunday I called her, so we could hand out, she requested she came with her sister I didn't say no, they came and had lots of fun.

When I took them home she requested for some money, I was surprised, I gave her, and the next thing is baby I want to make my hair. huh

I was like em, sorry I don't have money for that, and she said baby, do you like my hair like this?
shocked

I was forced to ask her, sorry the day I saw you, your hair was already loosed, where you not planning to redo the hair before you met me?

Chai, for my mind I was like this babe self, so you at this hungry abi you think say I be ATM?

Her countenance changed.

You see a cute lady on the outside and you think she has some self esteem, but you later find out she's a broke ass, looking for the next meal ticket....

The most painful part is that most of them are broke but will always form like they’re rich lol.

32 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by ybalogs(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2019
I won't pay the 2nd time sef not to talk of the third time. Turning me to baby just cos I've obliged her every time she asks will automatically make me collect everything I've spent on her by fire by force. It's not a crime to be broke but turning a good intention into something else is what I will never condone.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by ybalogs(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

The most painful part is that most of them are broke but will always form like they’re rich lol.
aswear. It's so annoying but what can one do?

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
A very terrible one.

QuickStandard:

Like seriously it's a terrible situation

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Guy na just hair...no be iPhoneX.....

Those kind babe wey dey lap no dey do hair pass 7k....

I know it's annoying being a parasite...but that's what the nation has become..alot of our ladies have become unconcious prostitutess...some are even proud of their prostitutee state.....it has even become a trend, something to brag about
Play ur part in helping the economy...last last..u shaa no go Straff for free....
U are too calculative...we go all become maga eventually, weda stupidly in casual relationship or legally with the ring on the finger..u go pay last last.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I know it's annoying being a parasite...but that's what the nation has become..all our ladies have become unconcious prostitutess...some are even proud of their prostitutee state......
Play ur part in helping the economy...last last..u shaa no go Straff for free....

U are too calculative

The bolded got me laughing.

Bro no be my fault, I be business man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Headlesschicken(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2019
grin Just like i said before, women r d highest gamblers on Earth dey keep on jumping from one d!ck to another all in d name of relationship until d right fool comes along to marry them,that's y dey would always hold every potential guy they know close

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Homeboiy: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
I fear naija girls
My gf no dey demand but I DE fear her

11 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Homeboiy: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
I fear naija girls

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
One politely asked me for tp that the money with her will not take her to her destination. So I gave her and left, but while I turned around to check if she has left, I saw her asking another person for money.

But I don't blame her sha, bad economy no dey look gender.

10 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2019
wizzyrich:
One politely asked me for tp that the money with her will not take her to her destination. So I gave her and left, but while I turned around to check if she has left, I saw her asking another person for money.

But I don't blame her sha, bad economy no dey look gender.

Na every body the economy affect boss

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:

The bolded got me laughing

Bro no be my fault, I be business man.

U seff know say I get u..she never ask for too much....
Na them dey lose pass, a man hardly ever feels used after sex like women.....so them dey try get some gain incase u start to form James bond after sex...

Guy....pay for the hair....no Biggie..if it no even reach 7k seff for that kind babe..some times, expression weave 3k + 1k5 hairstylist charge.

u never jam confirm thief wey go tell u say her mama or brother dey hospital say she need N76,950 for bills....Omo...I don waka small...

17 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nukilia: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:
shocked
Her countenance changed.

Glad you now know them. They are always looking for their next victim grin

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Na them dey lose pass, a man hardly ever feels used after sex like women.....so them dey try get some gain incase u start to form James bond after sex...

Guy....pay for the hair....no Biggie..if it no even reach 7k seff for that kind babe..some times, expression weave 3k + 1k5 hairstylist charge.

u never jam confirm thief wey go tell u say her mama or brother dey hospital say she need N76,950 for bills....Omo...I don waka small...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by ashewoboy(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2019
mr op. you are addressing irrelevance. did you phuck her? cheesy.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by ashewoboy(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2019
it is not easy to maintain a glamorous skin. you should chase ladies you can afford. that is not to say I am a pvssy niggar. she was too quick in asking for fund. she would have allowed you to enter the place before making a request. at least you should know how delicious the place is before you invest in it.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Allboiz: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2019
People blaming it on economy, It's simply their nature... How about those that work and still demand

Happy to see guys learning more about female nature

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by QuickStandard: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2019
ashewoboy:
mr op. you are addressing irrelevance. did you phuck her? cheesy.

If you read again, my u will see where I said I haven't
Even ask to know the color of her undies

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by ashewoboy(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:

If you read again, my u will see where I said I haven't
Even ask to know the color of her undies

if you no phuck her. another guy will. tell her you wanna phuck her. she does not lose anything if she phucks you. you are the person who will be at loss. she gains.

1 Like

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Sl2348: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Baba, an ingrate is an ingrate whether little or big.

6 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by techking: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2019
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2019
QuickStandard:
shocked

shocked

Her countenance changed.

My BROTHER,
In as much as NIGERIAN LEADERSHIP has made life miserable for its citizens, most ladies have also refused to adjust their CHARACTER.
It's appalling and degrading.
When I visited NIGERIA recently, I visited some family relatives in the hospital. When I was about driving out, a young Lady flagged me down asking me to offer her a lift.
I usually don't CARRY other LADIES in front except my WIFE or bloodline sisters, but since it was raining I asked her to hurriedly enter and occupy the front seat.
As, I drove I kept mute.
She saw I wasn't even looking at her at all, so she started up a conversation which I nodded to her amazement. She was so smart to have noticed the contents of the MILEU of her present environment, that she started BEGGING FOR WELFARE..., UPKEEPS and many more.

I felt for her and gave her 10k and told her I will not blame only her, but the STUPID LEADERS that have exposed our ladies to ridicules and mess...
That was when she opened up, that she peeped and saw me granting my relatives financial favours to meet up with their hospital bills.

Till now, I no longer have PEACE from same Lady.
Calls more than anyone else.
I have told her that my wife was among those that fought the BRITISH during the ABA WOMEN'S RIOT...... grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hungry and broke girls usually have an entitlement mentality

8 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by millionboi2: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Homeboiy:
I fear naija girls

She wants marriage then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by labanj1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
ybalogs:
I won't pay the 2nd time sef not to talk of the third time. Turning me to baby just cos I've obliged her every time she asks will automatically make me collect everything I've spent on her by fire by force. It's not a crime to be broke but turning a good intention into something else is what I will never condone.
I won't even offer to pay the first time except they ask for help. Some of these ladies are shallow minded.

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by Unik3030: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2019
Macopolo8:

most of them are super broke but they will always b d first to label struggling guys broke.

8 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by faithfull18(f): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Guy na just hair...no be iPhoneX.....

I know it's annoying being a parasite...but that's what the nation has become..all our ladies have become unconcious prostitutess...some are even proud of their prostitutee state......
U are too calculative...we go all become maga eventually, weda stupidly in casual relationship or legally with the ring on the finger..u go pay last last.
Oga, which all? It isn't a ladies thing, we also have guys who are parasitic in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl by dayleke: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.