Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat (51219 Views)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Breaking News! Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by petchris04(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2016
It just shows that the free nation is not ready for a female POTUS.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by seguno2: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2016
Just like Jonathan.
Nothing special about it.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Chynx(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
When will this childish, thoughtless ranting cease?

Some of you guys are just too naive about everything from local politics to foreign politics.

Well, what else can one say when some of you think and believe it's possible for America or any other country to say: "Buhari, let their be Biafra" and gbam, there is Biafra.

Ignorance is a disease indeed.
undecided

So the bottom line of this ranting of yours is BIAFRA?

LOOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by drnoel: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2016
FuckyourMama:
Sorry Killary Clinton, u were nt meant 2 b POTUS. D cosmic powers were never in ur favour. Jst pray Trump ws kidding wen he said he would send u 2 jail if he becomes Presidentgrin

I wonder how u think Trump will acheive this?
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Boyooosa(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2016
A big slap on HE that is interested!
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by seguno2: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
petchris04:
It just shows that the free nation is not ready for a female POTUS.

Don't be so simplistic.
A presidential election cannot and should not be reduced to a simple question of the gender of the candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by macphilip: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Shout out to all Nigerian pastors prophesying a Clinton president,
I greet una!!!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by DropShot: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Koolking:

You did exactly what I had in mind. The guy made no sense whatsoever. His comments reeked of juvenile attitude.
grin grin grin
The amusing thing is they're many with such thought process. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by lakamua21: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

As it stands now, Nigeria has no western ally.

We allied with the Democrats, who are the core ally of Saudi, A Sunni country.

That is why Bubu has been murdering innocent Shias in cold blood.

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Against Nigeria anytime anyway.

the CHINESSE would've been another ally but Bubu

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

If I were the Biafra sepraterist this is their time

But they should do it in a matured and civil way.

NIGERIA is now a lone soldier in the desert.

i wonder how ur waec result go be.. see foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Fkforyou(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua would be like "I didn't say a lady would become president"....

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by DropShot: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2016
CHILZY:

just geht smool sense!
Tell them at home. cheesy
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by mikeade11(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2016
You're telling us now that the black voted obama, you must be high on something.. sorry to say! they don't just vote, they have a purpose not like dumb ass Nigeria voters that do padi padi voting... If you know what's really going on with global politics you'll will see how Obama has made American less relevant in the international scene.. I don't need to talk much, I strongly advise that you read.
Clone2020:
Most white people are racists; when they see a black person they will smile from ear to ear as if they like you, yet in their gatherings they call blacks Niggers and other racial slurs. At work they act like they hate trump but still voted for him. Anyone who votes for a man who claimed President Obama isn't American is nothing but a racist. Russia has finally found a puppet in the white house to string along.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by foody(f): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Ederuth:
Exactly what Goodluck did to buhari
Does that also mean that the US's citizens will also begin to pass through what Nigeria is experiencing now? I don't want to imagine it. better said than done. May God help us all.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by duni04(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

You're completely deluded and have no clue what you're saying. Nigeria is relying more on Chinese loans now more than ever before in our history. Trump is more anti Israel than Hillary. Why do you think all the mainstream jewish owned media in America was all for Hillary? Everything you wrote here is the complete opposite of reality. Makes me wonder if you were just being sarcastic or downright ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by emmasege: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2016
elampiro:
Shame on CNN, Yahoo news, NBC, Business Insider etc.

You can say that a million times. CNN should win the worst international news channel of the year award. Yeye CNN. But give it to them sha, they will start 'the damage control' on the way they have portrayed Trump over the time. Election period is over, and it's time for America again.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by jahsson(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2016
What ppl fail to understand is.... The American system is a turn by turn system... Republicans.. Democrats... Republicans... Democrats... So how didnt u guys know Trump would win... Have u ever heard d name Rothschild ... Nah dem dey run things for yankee....
Elevate your mind...
#PLU

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by nbright: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2016
omolola15:

Na wah for some people ooooooooooooooooo. I'm wondering how they are thinking this will happen. Trump will just pick up his phone and order buhari to declare biafra. Right?
Or he'll declare war on Nigeria until they let biafra go. I don't understand. I see lots of iPob celebrating and saying it's their time.

Make una get small sense na. It doesn't happen like that. You'll realize his first 4 years will pass and you'll still be somewhere in onitsha wishing biafra happens. Wetin concern trump concern biafra. Because na biafra go give USA treasury more money abi. I don't see how trump winning means biafra don happen.

Dream on peeps.
Was that not what you were expecting buhari to do to Jonathan? Just pick up his phone and order for the arrest of Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Lasskeey: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2016
drnoel:

I wonder how u think Trump will acheive this?

Is simple... Order a reinvestigation. Setup a panel of inquiry headed by an impartial attorney. Wit someone like Trump, i doubt crooked hillary could escape such.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by obataokenwa(m): 9:26am On Nov 09, 2016
waiting for Wole Soyinka to tear his green card. for the prophets, is it really God that spoke to them?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Gaxx01(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Lool

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by lymelyte(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Holarbizzy042:
Uncle Kasali and Aunty Bilikisu welcome back home for over 15 years wey u don run comot.
. Trumps is majorly concern about Mexicans and Arab terror nation..

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by LorDBolton(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2016
She's a coward (in a way sha)

This was so anti-climatic

She should have given an Inspiring speech at that glass ceiling arena... was the only decent thing to do, not "throw out" her supporters

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by VLadipo: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats to Donald Trump.

How can the UK, Germany, and US all have females leaders?

That'll automatically make Putin the president of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by WesBreezy: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Mtcheeew. Eez et Hillary that is pure or free from controversy ? Anyway as expected trump won. None outta the two is right .

and trump could be a role model atimes. He enjoys controversy
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Greatpooss(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Anytime an Hillary Clinton hears about the coming of a Donald Trump in an election battleground, then she must be ready to visit Africa in order to buy votes from lazy Africans.
# USELECTION2016 .
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by drnoel: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2016
angelo5uk:
Obama is the biggest looser in all of these.
All his military and foreign policies will go down the drain...... Health care policies.. Nko?....... Oya go down the drain too.
He's only going to be remembered as the first black president... Shikina

Oh DEMOCRATS..... You guys fu..cked up big time..... Bernie Sanders would have won Trump pants down.....

Political Unknown..... That's where we stand now in America

True talk. Still America wont come out of this the same and they will loose status to Russia. It has already started by Dollar dropping drastically. Stocks too have fallen badly in the US. Thats the effects of Trumps win.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Emassive(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Victory to us

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by jerryfisher(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

I av said it before n I will keep saying it that a woman can't rule america
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by omolola15(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2016
nbright:
Was that not what you were expecting buhari to do to Jonathan? Just pick up his phone and order for the arrest of Jonathan

Bros increase your number 6 na. Is that how things work. Just pick up your phone and give out orders. I know better that things doesn't work like that. So I never expected Jonathan to be arrested for no reason or through phone order. My number 6 dey work wella
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2016
westive21:
i cant remember any food call dessert... kolo
Ode ni BOBO yi Sha! Dessert is food related....mostly fruits n beverages! Desert is arid land! Must I teach u everything ni? Go to goggle n stop being a dvck! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.