Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat (51220 Views)

American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Breaking News! Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by DAramis: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2016
FuckyourMama:
Sorry Crooked Hillary, u were nt meant 2 b POTUS. D cosmic powers were never in ur favour. Jst pray Donald Trump ws kidding wen he said he would send u 2 jail if he becomes Presidentgringringrin
That woman must be probed over the email scandal..

I hope It will be the first point of call for President Elect Trump.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by sammyj: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Story story ooooo!!! grin grin
Clone2020:
Most white people are racists; when they see a black person they will smile from ear to ear as if they like you, yet in their gatherings they call blacks Niggers and other racial slurs. At work they act like they hate trump but still voted for him. Anyone who votes for a man who claimed President Obama isn't American is nothing but a racist. Russia has finally found a puppet in the white house to string along.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Forwetinnah: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Nigeria might be a messed up country but don't mess with us, never help destroy the already down trodden...anyone who does never ends well. Hillary has been getting away with Murder in other countries but the minute they interfered in Nigeria's politics...their end began!!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by tosiviano: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2016
pls you people should live TB Joshua out of this and mind your business
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by olutosfem(f): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Where is T B Joshua pls?
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Clone2020(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2016
mikeade11:
You're telling us now that the black voted obama, you must be high on something.. sorry to say! they don't just vote, they have a purpose not like dumb ass Nigeria voters that do padi padi voting... If you know what's really going on with global politics you'll will see how Obama has made American less relevant in the international scene.. I don't need to talk much, I strongly advise that you read.

Are you dyslexic? I clearly said "most white people." Besides back in 2008 even if the Democratic nominee was an orange, it will still beat any Republican nominee. Everyone was tired of a Republican held presidency and Congress. Two different scenarios here.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Seriousboy: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Where is that man that told the world he saw a woman winning U.S election
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Ohikwuobanyi: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2016
I laugh u
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

As it stands now, Nigeria has no western ally.

We allied with the Democrats, who are the core ally of Saudi, A Sunni country.

That is why Bubu has been murdering innocent Shias in cold blood.

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Against Nigeria anytime anyway.

the CHINESSE would've been another ally but Bubu

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

If I were the Biafra sepraterist this is their time

But they should do it in a matured and civil way.

NIGERIA is now a lone soldier in the desert.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by jahsson(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Delicious22:
I'll give you [b] 50.000 naira if Trump wins this electionIf you have been following the election you will realise its impossible for Trump to get 270 electoral college votes needed to be the next president[/b]

cc: bettercreature, please can you keep to your promise? Trump has won.

That thing is looking like fifty naira der oooo... U go need better lawyer to prove say nah 50k ooo... GoodLuck

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by kollynxofodile(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
lakamua21:

i wonder how ur waec result go be.. see foolishness

Bros I can guarantee u that am much more better than u

Mi WAEC? u didn't just say that, no need to brag here.

Why don't u counter my analysis, with a cogent argument.

H,mm 4u bros

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Billygee2u: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

IRAN is the number one ally of Russia and being the Capital of Shia Muslims. U can be guaranteed that Russia will back Iran

Messed things up when he abandoned Chinese investments which Jonathan initiated, for IMF and Worldbank Loan.

ISREAL Is no go area, since Bubu has has declared to the entire world that Nigeria supports the Palestine state with Jerusalem it's capital.

It's time for. IRAN to finally conquer the SAUDIS, they already have Rebels in Yemen and Shia Minority in the OIL rich of Saudi Arabia.

God bless you for your sincere observation

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by cuteralph101(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
ELVISHOT:
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton has called Donald J. Trump to concede Election defeat # Congrats to him...

Click to watch video
https://mbasic.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-video-i-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhvideo-ak-xal1%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F15039123_186968598427648_7173705586121375744_n.mp4%3Fefg%3DeyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%253D%26oh%3Dc7127652f8d203b9fb5a13b726ee7d7b%26oe%3D58230A73%26__gda__%3D1478690776_1d2be735d562732fda5ce73d04c30419&source=misc&id=10155578798826509&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6350872071406613266%3Amf_story_key.-4818400753700396869&__tn__=F

who bet? shocked i hear say no be small odds them give Dona?
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by iheanyi40(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
D kind traffic Seun go get today ehh, chai
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Funnystar(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
NAKED TRUTH
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by eniwhy: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2016
I think what is happening in America now is what happened in Nigeria during our election, Nigerians voted for APC because they were fed up of PDP, In my opinion people are just tired of Democrat....
ELVISHOT:
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton has called Donald J. Trump to concede Election defeat # Congrats to him...

Click to watch video
https://mbasic.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-video-i-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhvideo-ak-xal1%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F15039123_186968598427648_7173705586121375744_n.mp4%3Fefg%3DeyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%253D%26oh%3Dc7127652f8d203b9fb5a13b726ee7d7b%26oe%3D58230A73%26__gda__%3D1478690776_1d2be735d562732fda5ce73d04c30419&source=misc&id=10155578798826509&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6350872071406613266%3Amf_story_key.-4818400753700396869&__tn__=F

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by pharaoh366: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2016
emmyojo22:
let those predictors that call themselves prophet call Nigerians to apologize and they should from now henceforth drop the prophet tag

Hahahaha oga TB will go off air. Wayo prophets. As for prof.
Soyinka mexico loading.....

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by chisomQ(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Guys I have nothing to say but Congrats to my man who won the election and waooow! to my able mummy who dare contested with my nigga..... And to you all mother fuckers pls leave my prophets.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Clone2020:
Most white people are racists; when they see a black person they will smile from ear to ear as if they like you, yet in their gatherings they call blacks Niggers and other racial slurs. At work they act like they hate trump but still voted for him. Anyone who votes for a man who claimed President Obama isn't American is nothing but a racist. Russia has finally found a puppet in the white house to string along.

That has been my thoughts... there's no way Americans will vote against a racist. No matter how they tried to conceal their racist nature, it's now evident through the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Baawaa(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to Americans,

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by MilesLamar(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
wow
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Ekeremgba(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
ELVISHOT:
Congrats!!! Click to see more videos and photos as she concede defeat.http://newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/11/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-to-concede.html?m=1

were is ma prophet TB;
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Clone2020(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

That has been my thoughts... there's no way Americans will vote against a racist. No matter how they tried to conceal their racist nature, it's now evident through the polls.

Exactly
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by LorDBolton(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
mikeade11:
You're telling us now that the black voted obama, you must be high on something.. sorry to say! they don't just vote, they have a purpose not like dumb ass Nigeria voters that do padi padi voting... If you know what's really going on with global politics you'll will see how Obama has made American less relevant in the international scene.. I don't need to talk much, I strongly advise that you read.

U just KO'd. The dude na wa 4 u o.

The obama that has failed america diplomatically suddenly we have a russia brave enough to "flaunt" a nuclear weapon to threaten america.

I'm watching trump tho... will he sign that useless TTP or throw it in d trash that is how clinton(mr) alllowed china join WTO (a reward for them sponsoring his campaign tho never proven) and years later america keeps filing complaint to WTO every 2/3 months over china breaking trade rules.

I'm proud of americans today they voted with their brains not hearts

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by pharaoh366: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
chrislilfee:
Wetin happen again??
Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election
http://loadedhub.com.ng/donald-trump-wins-us-presidential-election/
Where all those naira bet prophets dey self?

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by kollynxofodile(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
duni04:

You're completely deluded and have no clue what you're saying. Nigeria is relying more on Chinese loans now more than ever before in our history. Trump is more anti Israel than Hillary. Why do you think all the mainstream jewish owned media in America was all for Hillary? Everything you wrote here is the complete opposite of reality. Makes me wonder if you were just being sarcastic or downright ignorant.

The problem with you lots is that u think you know but you know nothing

Is not about trump being an ally of Isreal, is about having a single western ally, who can help to sway things in our way if need be.
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by dangotesmummy: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2016
By the way where are all those women claiming Donald groped their v@gynas and the lewd controversial conversations in the bus wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Kingbuhari(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
When will this childish, thoughtless ranting cease?

Some of you guys are just too naive about everything from local politics to foreign politics.

Well, what else can one say when some of you think and believe it's possible for America or any other country to say: "Buhari, let their be Biafra" and gbam, there is Biafra.

Ignorance is a disease indeed.
undecided

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by luminouz(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2016
jahsson:
What ppl fail to understand is.... The American system is a turn by turn system... Republicans.. Democrats... Republicans... Democrats... So how didnt u guys know Trump would win... Have u ever heard d name Rothschild ... Nah dem dey run things for yankee....
Elevate your mind...
#PLU
Hmmmm.....the seer is here! Enlighten us please! Rothschild? Who d fvck is he?
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Mr Trump.com....lol. My sisters will respect me for life..smile.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by Hatrik(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2016
blow the trumpet please........#Nigerians and blacks nightmare is finally realized
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by bettercreature(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2016
Delicious22:
I'll give you 50.000 naira if Trump wins this electionIf you have been following the election you will realise its impossible for Trump to get 270 electoral college votes needed to be the next president

cc: bettercreature, please can you keep to your promise? Trump has won.
Lol my heart is still beating fast can't just believe Trump won this election
I will never trust the rigged media again but you be thief oo you want to collect 50k just like that
Send me your account number i will send you something
Re: Hillary Clinton Calls Trump To Concede Election Defeat by mengho(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bubu you are in trouble

Saudi will never shake, it's the greatest country in d world, nothing will happen to it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

La Palma: Lava From Cumbre Vieja Pours Into Atlantic Ocean ( Pix, Video) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.