Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) (79690 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by engrjacuzzi: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2016
abeg, they should remain there....no space gan in Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=RealJaneDoe post=50890021]So many IPOD are happy because they thin

I ALSO U MADE THIS COMMENT BEFORE THE ELECTION RESULT THAT TRUMP WILL NOT WIN......... SO NO DOUBT THE DAY BIAFRA LEAVES UR COMMENT WILL BE.........I DON'T CARE IF BIAFRA LEAVES NIGERIA COX I KNOW THEY WON'T SURVIVE WITHOUT NIGERIA. HAHAHAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by metallisc(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
wman:
That was civilised.

Not what some were expecting.
Trump might still shock some people during his presidency.

yep! he is gonna shock them bigly! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm Igbo, and I couldn't help but agree with you. If that's why they were supporting Trump hoping he'd help divide Nigeria, then no offence but they're the biggest FOOLS to exist! Wetin concern Trump with Biafra? What's he's business with if Nigeria splits or not? All he wants us is that our black asses don't near the US.
RealJaneDoe:
So many IPOD are happy because they think that bigot will help them achieve their stu.pid dream.

Well News Flash Bit.ches Trump don't care bout yo'ass .White Crackers don't give a damn about us. Not Clinton Not Trump .

You're happy when you have cousins brothers sisters over there helping you.

I pity una you never see something

I don't give a damn if you quote me I ain't gonna read it .

Peace out Fu.cckers

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by elopee3000(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
So many IPOD are happy because they think that bigot will help them achieve their stu.pid dream.

Well News Flash Bit.ches Trump don't care bout yo'ass .White Crackers don't give a damn about us. Not Clinton Not Trump .

Peace out Fu.cckers

neither fulani army or fulani herdsmen give a damn about igbos too so dont blame white people blame wicked black people

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by jerryfisher(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians go start dey name their children trump now just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Elle277(f): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Nice start sir!...praying for God's grace to enable you make a great impact in the whole world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Onegai(f): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2016
wman:
That was civilised.

Not what some were expecting.
Trump might still shock some people during his presidency.

Do you know the last President who won and gave a lovely speech, "I belong to everyone and to no-one"?

Yeah. How's that working out for you?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by sekundosekundo: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Dinhodinho(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations TRUMP

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by omocheche(f): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Mad man
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by glossy6(f): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2016
As if I care undecided

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2016
Oh my goodness, I can't believe he won. cry

Is this a dream? cry

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by friedcorn: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2016
ta4ba3:
If you think Nigerians are dumb to elect Buhari.. what's ur say to d Americans who voted dis clown
trump has certificate.......show us buhari waec.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by ephi123(f): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
[b]So many IPOD are happy [/b]because they think that bigot will help them achieve their stu.pid dream.

Peace out Fu.cckers

What's your problem or business if they are happy? Those in the States who voted Trump, are they not happy as well right now?
Some of you just keep taking paracetamol for other people's headaches.
Real pettiness, like anyone cares about your opinion undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by sekundosekundo: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2016
centboy123456:
TB JOSHUA’S PROPHECY ON THE AMERICAN ELECTION – SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6TH 2016 "Ten days ago, I saw the new President of America with a narrow win. The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues, including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President. The boat of the new President will be rocked. "By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman.
Bad market for AFONJA prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Caseless: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
snazzy5050:
Donald my guy cheesy please deport those our selfish uncles and aunt over there pls angry angry
grin grin grin grin why na?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by SweetyZinta(f): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2016
when I see "I am with her" I knew I will laugh some day. now is the time to laugh away my stress.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by prodiga: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2016
[left][/left]
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

why are you so sad

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by adexcharo(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=veekid post=50890019]
And the media, they let yo know what they want you to know. They made it looked like the election was Hillary's to lose.

Abeg Pls, what is happening in America o! Pple are asking me hw much they are renting mini-flat at Ojodu-Berger?
[/quo
Lol..... That guy won't do anything to my Naija people .his only saying what the America want to hear .is just been blunt .

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by deliveryboy: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
I have followed few US elections in recent years and have observed how quickly the opposing sides put their differences behind them and work for the general good of America. Years after elections in Nigeria, many of her citizens still wish their government would fail just to have that I-told-you-so moment. America is great for a reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm Igbo, and I couldn't help but agree with you. If that's why they were supporting Trump hoping he'd help divide Nigeria, then no offence but they're the biggest FOOLS to exist! Wetin concern Trump with Biafra? What's he's business with if Nigeria splits or not? All he wants us is that our black asses don't near the US.

Because someone said something without any prove, you jumped in on it as if it was the truth.

No wonder the media was able to give us PMB.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by olatunjithomas(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2016
MistadeRegal:
Go President Donald Trump!!! GOD help you make America great again!!!

wake up bruh!! America was and still a great country. Don't transfer your country's current predicament to America,they were never reduced.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Harinholar(f): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2016
congratulations to him #sohelpyouGod#

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Ramaa(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Yieldings:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe he won. cry

Is this a dream? cry

Wake up....its really not a dream....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by UjSizzle(f): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Hehehe my only joy is watching those lying 'prophets' shamed grin

What a year. I knew if Donald could come this far, he'll win this election. Can't wait to see America for the next 4yrs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Mizzpat(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
See how Nigerians are jubilating as if US issue is our concern. Anyway congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Harinholar(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2016
congratulations to him #sohelpyouGod#
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by TeamSimple(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

Omo the thing tire me o. This people have definitely lost their sense of reasoning.

Someone want to deport blacks (their brothers inclusive) and they here rejoicing. It would be more understandable if it were London coz na afonjas full there.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 09, 2016
centboy123456:
TB JOSHUA’S PROPHECY ON THE AMERICAN
ELECTION – SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6TH 2016
"Ten days ago, I saw the new President of
America with a narrow win. The new President
will be facing several challenges over many issues,
including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass
a vote of no confidence on the new President.
The boat of the new President will be rocked. "By
the way, in order not to keep you in suspense,
what I frankly saw is a woman.

grin i guess Trump is a hermaphrodite with a masculine appearance outwardly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.