Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) (79693 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Deo27: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2016
America's worst fear was 9/11....now the tables just turned, its 11/9!!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by baysol: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
So many IPOD are happy because they think that bigot will help them achieve their stu.pid dream.

Well News Flash Bit.ches Trump don't care bout yo'ass .White Crackers don't give a damn about us. Not Clinton Not Trump .

You're happy when you have cousins brothers sisters over there helping you.

I pity una you never see something

I don't give a damn if you quote me I ain't gonna read it .

Peace out Fu.cckers

IPOD flat heads must also understand that like them, majority of Americans are stupid low lives let me be proved wrong by the result of this election as well as the consequence thereafter for the rest of the world. Trump will first recoup his investment with interest and a new 9/11 will commence on the useless egocentric america. IPOD ust be allowed to go because we are sick and tired of them in the same boat with civilised people of Odua. Mine is yoruba ronu stop selling land to none yorubas again and limit your welcome to undeserving ones from the north and the IPD flaties lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Wizteaser: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
America gave us bubu, little did they know that God was preparing Trump for them. Fear God. I am waiting for wale the son of soyinka to tear his green card and he should do it in a video the only man that ate a plate of rice worth 500k in rivers state. It's a victory for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Amah70: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
BashMe1:
Cunnt graber as president of the world....? America is now officially a laffing stock

Your Mullahs who lead Nigeria grab the cunts of underaged girls, give them fistula of the pelvis, the girls die.

Trump chop his money with adult and consenting ladies, grabbed the ladies' cunts. E sweet both oooo o.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Respect55(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
So many IPOD are happy because they think that bigot will help them achieve their stu.pid dream.

Well News Flash Bit.ches Trump don't care bout yo'ass .White Crackers don't give a damn about us. Not Clinton Not Trump .

Peace out Fu.cckers

Doctors in the house. Who let dis D.OGG out. Emergency all... Someone needs medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2016
kingphilip:
Congratulations on your victory

Nigeria politicians needs to take a cue from this man He added: "I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans."

And not segregating the country into 97% and 5%

President Trump may God lead you aright to take America to greater Heights
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Amah70: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
baysol:
IPOD flat heads must also understand that like them, majority of Americans are stupid low lives let me be proved wrong by the result of this election as well as the consequence thereafter for the rest of the world. Trump will first recoup his investment with interest and a new 9/11 will commence on the useless egocentric america. IPOD ust be allowed to go because we are sick and tired of them in the same boat with civilised people of Odua. Mine is yoruba ronu stop selling land to none yorubas again and limit your welcome to undeserving ones from the north and the IPD flaties lobatan.

And you want one Nigeria to continue. One Nigeria where eastern and northern people must not be welcome to the Western side of Nigeria. Baba 's free education you got.

Already, most southern Nigerians have been chased away from the northern region by Boko Haram which fights for a country to be governed through Islamic sharia criminal laws. Most of the northern region adopted Islamic sharia criminal laws beginning the last decade.
Yet many ignoramuses yearn for continuation of failed Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by snazzy5050(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin
edo3:
You took this outta my mouth..i av one bastard aunt there that entered thru d back door,,and fortunately for her,,she has stays more 16yrs..The 1st tym i asked her for assistance of 20k,,the whole 9ja hear am,,and the bastard never send d money till now..pls trump my guy send d witch back home..
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by abbeyty(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2016
centboy123456:
TB JOSHUA’S PROPHECY ON THE AMERICAN
ELECTION – SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6TH 2016
"Ten days ago, I saw the new President of
America with a narrow win. The new President
will be facing several challenges over many issues,
including: passing bills, attempts to possibly pass
a vote of no confidence on the new President.
The boat of the new President will be rocked. "By
the way, in order not to keep you in suspense,
what I frankly saw is a woman.

All these fake Nigeria pastors, still don't know why people patronize the, and none of his members is going to challenge him for this fake prophecy
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Amah70: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Up IPOB,up Biafra,Up Israel, up USA,congrats Mr Trump,we are marching to Zion. [/b]A fight against IPOB is a fight against God[b].(the holy God of Israel,Chukwu okike Abiama)

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by SirShymexx: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Lol, white men are gawds. grin

When white men are angry - be really scared.

I can't believe Trump won over 66% of white women's votes and 77% of white men's votes, including majority of white millennials. When folks tell you naija fools to stop believing everything you see what white people say on TV cos the average white person is racist, and misogynistic behind closed doors than a black person will ever. And white women are more subservient to white men than belligerent black women - despite the faux feminism they stay pushing on you fools, you'll never listen. This election showed you lot that. Ditto Brexit.

66% of white women, including the educated ones, rejected a white woman, for psycho Trump who folks tried to paint as a misogynist. While 94% of black women who're slaves and love worshipping white women voted for her. Hysterical. But you can't stop the voice of white women - they're GAWDESSES!! grin

Congrats to psycho Trump - this is for Gaddafi, black folks all over the world who have been victims of KKKlinton, and world peace. Angry white men took a stand and white women backed them. Fvck KKKlinton - it's over power hungry biiitch. Retire now! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by kingphilip(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sameercarter:

Bro, Na ur country??
na your village
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by klemmsbeat(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yea 5naly God made it hapen...congrates 2 Trump,wer ar those that profesizd dat Clinton wil win,mteeeewww,nawa oh,people jst imagin tinx nd call it a profesy.In America, 1st election result doxint detarmin d winner bt d electoral colege...nd wer is Wole Soyinka?? Long liv Donald Trump,Long liv America nd long liv Nigeria!
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by femiphillips007(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
See

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by abbeyty(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hillary should get ready for prison trump has promised to lock her up if he won the election

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Teaser4(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
I still don't know why some # Nigerians are scared of trump and don't want him to be president...my questions to you folks are
* are you planning to enter America with tourist visa and go MIA
* do you have terrorist ties, owe allegiance to Isis alqueada...
.. If not "what the hell is wrong with you" in Donald Trump's voice. The funniest are those tinny countries like Tanzania, Kenya and others that should be a colony under Nigeria, are feeling among too.... Good riddance to bad rubbish...
Its here just like # brexit ....Trump won deal with it.
# maga

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by adewale2011(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by degamemaster(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats to Trump. This is a very big blow to the Muslims who hate people for no reasons. Trump will reduce America's involvement in world crisis and build a better relationship within and around the world. Buhari should return our $10bn he donated to Clinton.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by dec04: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
wman:
That was civilised.

Not what some were expecting.
Trump might still shock some people during his presidency.
The way Buba dey shock nigerians nw?
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by raymond1550(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
trump is is a good man , i pray he rule well ,no harsh talks
[quote][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by raymond1550(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
trump is is a good man , i pray he rule well ,no harsh talks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Victorynet1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
visiondee:
Chukwudi Trump ti take over, my brotherly brother from another part of Niaja, i hail ooo

On a serious note, In his speach I listened to, I'm see this man doing better, unifying the world, reduction in the war around, everyone knowing where he belongs so we all build our very root where we come from, I don't see this man racist here, and if he is, let's also join hands to build our country, I support him reducing migration... We have been suffering from immigration syndrome, Trump... The peace or war of the world lies in your decision. May God help you.

will you be happy if any of your relations that is in the US are sent back to Nigeria simply because they are blacks
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by jerk: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Deo27:
America's worst fear was 9/11....now the tables just turned, its 11/9!!!
abeg mek i hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by topatee: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
This what DJT said long time ago
10 steps to thinking big, I think we need to go back and study it

Number ten. Above all, never give up

Never never never give up. The only time you will be a failure is if you quit trying. Only losers quit. The biggest losers in the world are quitters. Winners keep on going, so whatever you do, never give up. My father always used to harp never give up son, never give up, don’t ever quit, I never want to see you give up or quit. Well my father was a smart guy and I listened to him. And remember, think big

Congratulation Mr President and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Codes151(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

how does dis relate?!! I for one supported trump because of the fact that everybody tried to paint him bad!! Just that single reason! And am not ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by eezeribe(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ndlistic:
Always fight hard in life.. Hillary Clinton fight like a Man even though she lost the Election..

See more photos as fans of Trump Mob him on stage..http://newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/11/donald-trump-begins-his-victory-speech.html?m=1

Queens English
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Ugosample(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol, white men are gawds. grin

When white men are angry - be really scared.

I can't believe Trump won over 66% of white women's votes and 77% of white men's votes, including majority of white millennials. When folks tell you naija fools to stop believing everything you see what white people say on TV cos the average white person is racist, and misogynistic behind closed doors than a black person will ever. And white women are more subservient to white men than belligerent black women - despite the faux feminism they stay pushing on you fools, you'll never listen. This election showed you lot that. Ditto Brexit.

66% of white women, including the educated ones, rejected a white woman, for psycho Trump who folks tried to paint as a misogynist. While 94% of black women who're slaves and love worshipping white women voted for her. Hysterical. But you can't stop the voice of white women - they're GAWDESSES!! grin

Congrats to psycho Trump - this is for Gaddafi, black folks all over the world who have been victims of KKKlinton, and world peace. Angry white men took a stand and white women backed them. Fvck KKKlinton - it's over power hungry biiitch. Retire now! grin grin

Many people did not vote Hilary not because she was a woman, but she has too much baggage on her, ie the lies, Benghazi, leaked mails and the allegation that indeed Bernie Sanders was robbed at the DNC etc.

I know misogynists like you will give a reason like that.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Endy4all(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
When the TRUMPet shall sound. There will be no hiding place in US
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by TeamSimple(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mandu11:
Qoute me "nobodi is deporting ani black from america"
Onli "illegal immigrants" are to be deported(blacks,asians,latinos).I even doubt this might happen sef,the congress might amend things in the best possible deal
I strongly believe so too. Getting Visa might just be tougher.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by bams2999(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
is too bad
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by fayded(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

e pain am ooo...e pain am die..
as if..if Hillary won..she go consider u...mtcheew
Donald uchechukwu trump..ride on
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to President elect Trump, I wish you well...

#istoodwithHER smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.