Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) (79695 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
siraj1402:
I'm waiting for his speech where he will mentioned that Kanu will be set free and IPOB will have their state as a reward for their support. Na to dey wait for train at seaport be that o grin

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by SirShymexx: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ugosample:

Many people did not vote Hilary not because she was a woman, but she has too much baggage on her, ie the lies, Benghazi, leaked mails and the allegation that indeed Bernie Sanders was robbed at the DNC etc.

I know misogynists like you will give a reason like that.

You're an insufferable idiot!

The fact that they pushed that inconsequential audio tape and tried to use it as a joker, about how misogynistic he's, yet most white women voted for him - tells you all you need to know. A lot of black women voted against him cos of that, yet white women didn't.

Too much baggage, yet when the audio came out - Clinton jumped into double digit lead. GTFOH.

Stop quoting me - I don't chat to sissified beta males on the DL. Flaming faggit.

If you're not an alpha male, take several seats at the back.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Ugosample(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
SirShymexx:

You're an insufferable idiot!

The fact that they pushed that inconsequential audio tape and tried to use it as a joker, about how misogynistic he's, yet most white women voted for him - tells you all you need to know. A lot of black women voted against him cos of that, yet white women didn't.

Too much baggage, yet when the audio came out - Clinton jumped into double digit lead. GTFOH.

Stop quoting me - I don't chat to sissified beta males on the DL. Flaming faggit.

If you're not an alpha male, take several seats at the back.

Lol....

Alpha makes are not misogynist bro, you have to get that...
A woman leading a country does not make the men in it pussies, After all the gap between Trump and Hilary was not up to 1.5 million in an election that has over 100 m voters.

Are you trying to say that all the men who voted her were pussies??

Wake up Shymexx, the world has changed and you better change with it.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by SirShymexx: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol....

Alpha makes are not misogynist bro, you have to get that...
A woman leading a country does not make the men in it pussies, After all the gap between Trump and Hilary was not up to 1.5 million in an election that has over 100 m voters.

Are you trying to say that all the men who voted her were pussies??

Wake up Shymexx, the world has changed and you better change with it.

Lol, the joke is on you cos you don't know what being a misogynist is. Saying the obvious doesn't translate to being misogynistic - it means telling the truth. I know English language is like ya 10th language, but learn to know the meaning of words before throwing it around.

In a country where majority of the people are women and you'v got a female candidate competing against a man who has been crucified openly for being lewd, ultra misogynistic, and rape allegations - yet he won the overwhelming majority of the female votes. Especially among a demographic that ought to be the most offended by his sins - what does that tell you? No one was banking on white female votes, especially the educated ones who Clinton ought to be more appealing to, despite her sin, yet he won in that demographic as well.

A lot of you are just idiots and ignorant - but rather than keep ya ignorance and idiocy to yourselves, despite the fact that you're semi-illiterates, with garbage in and garbage out mentality - you always like to project ya stupidity on other people. Stop disturbing me, muthaphucka.

Yes, the world has changed in ya pea-sized brain. Delusional numbnut. By the time reality hits you in ya face, you would know you've been a useful idiot all along. grin

Run along.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by AvsGot007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
any update yet on Soyinka's green card

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Ugosample(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, the joke is on you cos you don't know what being a misogynist is. Saying the obvious doesn't translate to being misogynistic - it means telling the truth. I know English language is like ya 10th language, but learn to know the meaning of words before throwing it around.

In a country where majority of the people are women and you'v got a female candidate competing against a man who has been crucified openly for being lewd, ultra misogynistic, and rape allegations - yet he won the overwhelming majority of the female votes. Especially among a demographic that ought to be the most offended by his sins - what does that tell you? No one was banking on white female votes, especially the educated ones who Clinton ought to be more appealing to, despite her sin, yet he won in that demographic as well.

A lot of you are just idiots and ignorant - but rather than keep ya ignorance and idiocy to yourselves, despite the fact that you're semi-illiterates, with garbage in and garbage out mentality - you always like to project ya stupidity on other people. Stop disturbing me, muthaphucka.

Yes, the world has changed in ya pea-sized brain. Delusional numbnut. By the time reality hits you in ya face, you would know you've been a useful idiot all along. grin

Run along.

Okay i have heard you, with all your insults etc.

Can we move on now?
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by SirShymexx: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ugosample:

Okay i have heard you, with all your insults etc.

Can we move on now?

Next time, don't accuse me of shyte when I'm only stating the obvious.

Go check the meaning of misogyny/misogynist/misogynistic cos I never said that portrayed that in my post, apart from stating the obvious and how women voted.

Anyway, enjoy psyho Trump the gangster that grabs them by the pvssy and he sure did grab them by the pvssy to victory, over a woman, since you want to chat shyte.

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Godknowsbest: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
True but not with honesty..quote author=Ndlistic post=50889753]Always fight hard in life.. Hillary Clinton fight like a Man even though she lost the Election..

See more photos as fans of Trump Mob him on stage..http://newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/11/donald-trump-begins-his-victory-speech.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear Donald Trump,
Now that you have won we expect you to honor your words, please bring back our family members from USA.
We have missed them
-Robert Mugabe 2016
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by cejaypriesty(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
So many IPOD are happy because they think that bigot will help them achieve their stu.pid dream.

Well News Flash Bit.ches Trump don't care bout yo'ass .White Crackers don't give a damn about us. Not Clinton Not Trump .

You're happy when you have cousins brothers sisters over there helping you.

I pity una you never see something

I don't give a damn if you quote me I ain't gonna read it .

Peace out Fu.cckers

You are so full of hate, get over yourself and grow up
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by cejaypriesty(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
BashMe1:
Cunnt graber as president of the world....? America is now officially a laffing stock
As long as they remain a lafing stock to you then no problem grin
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by stranger2000: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
#SelfDevelopment is key... Train your staff and grow your business.... http:///2eGzY12

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by lmbnicegirl(f): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations Mr President, I will soon be congratulated too in Jesus name may the blessings circulate.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by lmbnicegirl(f): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations Mr President, I will soon be congratulated too in Jesus name may the blessings circulate. Ameeeen.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by ezigr8(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
congratulation to d no nonsense man
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by francis247(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
any update yet on Soyinka's green card
Yes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
olatunjithomas:

wake up bruh!! America was and still a great country. Don't transfer your country's current predicament to America,they were never reduced.

Who is this?
What are we saying and what are you saying?
Who's talking of current predicament?
Can't you see the lapses in the current regime?
Or you think everything is all about wealth and power?
Sleep dude. You need rest.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by ibkgab001: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mosquitoes zone
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by kodded(m): 3:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Deo27:
America's worst fear was 9/11....now the tables just turned, its 11/9!!!
How tasteless, comparing an attack on the US to the will of the people.

Shame on you
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by kodded(m): 4:02am On Nov 10, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol, white men are gawds. grin

When white men are angry - be really scared.

I can't believe Trump won over 66% of white women's votes and 77% of white men's votes, including majority of white millennials. When folks tell you naija fools to stop believing everything you see what white people say on TV cos the average white person is racist, and misogynistic behind closed doors than a black person will ever. And white women are more subservient to white men than belligerent black women - despite the faux feminism they stay pushing on you fools, you'll never listen. This election showed you lot that. Ditto Brexit.

66% of white women, including the educated ones, rejected a white woman, for psycho Trump who folks tried to paint as a misogynist. While 94% of black women who're slaves and love worshipping white women voted for her. Hysterical. But you can't stop the voice of white women - they're GAWDESSES!! grin

Congrats to psycho Trump - this is for Gaddafi, black folks all over the world who have been victims of KKKlinton, and world peace. Angry white men took a stand and white women backed them. Fvck KKKlinton - it's over power hungry biiitch. Retire now! grin grin

I think the whites are trying to send a clear message to we blacks and immigrants, that they owned america and they must decide who rule them

Imagine immigrants from foreign land coming to their country to decide who is the president

Guess that was what trump was using to gain more trust from the white, and Clinton fell into his trap when she took side with the immigrants
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by kodded(m): 4:05am On Nov 10, 2016
jerk:
abeg mek i hear word.
these guys are evil comparing a terror attack on the US to the will of the people.

Humanity have lost it
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by temmym4(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
His face like rainy season, alwways looking like someone crying. Is he a saddist?! what is the fate of Africans in the us?
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by olatunjithomas(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
MistadeRegal:

Who is this?
What are we saying and what are you saying?
Who's talking of current predicament?
Can't you see the lapses in the current regime?
Or you think everything is all about wealth and power?
Sleep dude. You need rest.

Now I know your case is beyond medical, when you're done reading what you wrote again, ask yourself if you are ever making sense then seek help .

see yah!!
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2016
olatunjithomas:

Now I know your case is beyond medical, when you're done reading what you wrote again, ask yourself if you are ever making sense then seek help .

see yah!!

Your case is very much beyond medical.
You think you can gain my attention with this?
Sorry crisp, I have other things to do than be here arguing or replying you.

See yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.