Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) (79696 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Donald Trump Makes His Victory Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
*Cries profusely*.

Ramaa:
Wake up....its really not a dream....

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Mandu11(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Mehn i love this man,i love everithing about this speech of his...!Go trump

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by gemale(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2016
SMH 4 USA. Dey hv wt ds action killed their nation & brought d beginning of their end. Choices hv consequences & whilst it's easy 2 choose, living wt d repercussions of 1s choice cld b difficult. I'm only a little sad because I used 2 put Americans on a pedestal nw I c dt majority of dem r just ignorant rednecks dt can b cajoled wt fallacious tlk.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Pringlez: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
So many IPOD are happy because they think that bigot will help them achieve their stu.pid dream.

Well News Flash Bit.ches Trump don't care bout yo'ass .White Crackers don't give a damn about us. Not Clinton Not Trump .

You're happy when you have cousins brothers sisters over there helping you.

I pity una you never see something

I don't give a damn if you quote me I ain't gonna read it .

Peace out Fu.cckers

Sorry, why re you in so much pain already?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Pringlez: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Adesiji77:
Politicians...

I'm telling you!!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Mandu11(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2016
TeamSimple:

Omo the thing tire me o. This people have definitely lost their sense of reasoning.

Someone want to deport blacks (their brothers inclusive) and they here rejoicing. It would be more understandable if it were London coz na afonjas full there.
Qoute me "nobodi is deporting ani black from america"
Onli "illegal immigrants" are to be deported(blacks,asians,latinos).I even doubt this might happen sef,the congress might amend things in the best possible deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by thonyrule(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
So many IPOD are happy because they think that bigot will help them achieve their stu.pid dream.

Well News Flash Bit.ches Trump don't care bout yo'ass .White Crackers don't give a damn about us. Not Clinton Not Trump .

Peace out Fu.cckers

see this one forming accent grin, its obvious you are against Trump cox you're scared you're might be a victim of this deportation thing.... You seems really pissed bro cool what's my own? Just hope for peace in civil war torn countries like Syria.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Proffdada: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2016
grin

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by snazzy5050(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin justi u wan come too? no more order grin grin grin
justi4jesu:

Bad belle cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by jide333(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Mehn he pain u die say trump win ooh. Stop accusing ipob or ipod for ur hatered over trump.. Oloshi ode
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by cupidhero(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Nawa o. Me sef tire. embarassed
Now what?
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by CandyDiamond(f): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Up IPOB,up Biafra,Up Israel, up USA,congrats Mr Trump,we are marching to Zion. [/b]A fight against IPOB is a fight against God[b].(the holy God of Israel,Chukwu okike Abiama)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by legendte(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

He who laughs last......
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by shabakm: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2016
no more gay, lesbians, abortion, and ipob as trump won the election
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by justi4jesu(f): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016
snazzy5050:
grin grin grin grin grin justi u wan come too? no more order grin grin grin

I don give up oh.. grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by GloryCardinal(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2016
SOYINKA AND HIS GREEN CARD TB JOSHUA AND HIS......,,,,,,,,,...

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by kings09(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
See anger. Pls go see a therapist to resolve ur anger issues. Na so d tin pain u reach?
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
I just schooled Lucasbalo on what he doesnt know about American politics. I have never been to America but i know a lot about america than all this self acclaimed Black american guys. Lucasbalo, you need to apologise for being ignorant of facts and not fiction. Learn to respect people that knows better
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by legendte(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
siraj1402:
I'm waiting for his speech where he will mentioned that Kanu will be set free and IPOB will have their state as a reward for their support. Na to dey wait for train at seaport be that o grin
This is to tell you that nothing is impossible and that is the slogan and believe of any Igbo man. Are you disappointed? Take a chill pill Bro, You can't stand any IPOB.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Amah70: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Peace out Fu.cckers

A new country MUST emerge for the East from present Nigeria, Trump or no Trump as president of USA

Arewa has since carved out a mini country in the 12 northern sharia states when northern Muslim Leaders urinated on Nigeria's constitution and adopted unconsituational Islamic sharia criminal laws, but still attach to Nigeria for economic reasons.

Crude oil maggots like you who believe you can't survive without Nigerdelta oil still black mail Biafra people to remain in one Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by EQUALROGHT: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
congrats Mr trump, power belongs to God. It has been destined that come the 9th of Nov 2016 you will be the 45th president of of the united states of America.what a great fight.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by spinna: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Muslims, Gay, lesbian Nigerians or rather Africans, pls start packing ur things,true change has come

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by rhektor(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
any update yet on Soyinka's green card

He must tear his green card in the public like obj tore his pdp card or else he should go an hide in his hilltop house in the forest of ogun state. Baba àgbà ìyà radarada

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by austinekommbra: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
the devil that chose buhari has chosen donald trump
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Amah70: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
siraj1402:
I'm waiting for his speech where he will mentioned that Kanu will be set free and IPOB will have their state as a reward for their support. Na to dey wait for train at seaport be that o grin

Yeah, IPOB people all over the world worked hard for Trump victory.

Those who helped to install a barely literate Islamic Mullah as president of Nigeria in the 21st century are now in a state of confusion.

Ask Wole Soyinka.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by snazzy5050(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2016
cool cool
justi4jesu:

I don give up oh.. grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by ogele: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2016
BashMe1:
Cunnt graber as president of the world....? America is now officially a laffing stock
hater alert
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by Amah70: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2016
spinna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idkIfWrb-5U

It's unbelievable. Wole Soyinka acted like a very primitive man. Soyinka stance against Trump was like a hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by zikray: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2016
veekid:

And the media, they let yo know what they want you to know. They made it looked like the election was Hillary's to lose.

Abeg Pls, what is happening in America o! Pple are asking me hw much they are renting mini-flat at Ojodu-Berger?

hahahahahahahhahhahhahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by vioment: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Blacks, latinos, and others, should be ready for divide and conquer tactics. if you protest anyhow na arrest straight. African countries can forget about being respected as equals. African americans will be pitched against other Africans - you know that trick, pat one for back or give am egunje, and encourage them to go against the other. Racism spike will rise because whites will think other people are judging them as racist and inadvertently they become racist as a self defense mechanism; For those who type anyhow like am doing now or more than my typing tone, surveillance on your ass. Trump will be forced to go to war externally including internal unrest due to racism. More police brutality without videos because they were confiscated. Europe will really compete and not cooperate with the USA.

Advantages of his presidency:
419 will spike and the foreign government will keep quite - no respectable communication only fear communication. America will loose foreign friends and china's growth will spike but because china is a mumu country with no respectable diversity, she can't hold on. America will really appreciate President Obama - this difference is more legit and wider than pmb vs gej.

Let us pray for my beloved USA. As I shake this oracle, I see that America will survive and come through but the damage of trade wars will be done.
Re: Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) by edo3(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
snazzy5050:
Donald my guy cheesy please deport those our selfish uncles and aunt over there pls angry angry
You took this outta my mouth..i av one bastard aunt there that entered thru d back door,,and fortunately for her,,she has stays more 16yrs..The 1st tym i asked her for assistance of 20k,,the whole 9ja hear am,,and the bastard never send d money till now..pls trump my guy send d witch back home..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.