Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Girls Sef - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Sef (1990 Views)

Whats With Girls Sef? What Did I Do Wrong ??? ??? ??? :-\ / Diz Abuja Girls Sef / Nigerian Girls Sef:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by Syphonn(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
SIGNS YOU ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR EX

Take a look at this list of signs that you are not over your ex, and find out if you really are about him, or not ...

1. You get caught almost texting him

For many women, erasing their phone number is the best option. But you can know it by heart. What kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I mean really, how many times have you written a long and sincere message - only to think about it later and decide to eliminate it?

Or worse ... in a moment of irrationality, send it to him?

If you are still thinking of him enough to write messages to him and send jolts of emotion through you, it means that you are not on him.

You will overcome it over time, but for now you will have to concentrate on yourself.

2. You want him to see you
If you come to places on purpose because you know he will be there, that is a huge sign that you are still not over on him.
Even if you go to a party that you know is going to be with another guy to try to make him jealous, all you're going to do is end up getting sad when you see him feeling happy.

The only way to overcome this temptation is to keep yourself occupied in your own life and not try to be where you are or be seen by him.

Otherwise, you are just taking the break and taking more and more time to overcome it.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
follow on IG @busygisting
Re: Nigerian Girls Sef by Lewaluv(f): 12:33am On Aug 27, 2017
I guess you were the side kick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Help Me / Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend / Do I Have A Right To Be Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.