Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook (71498 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
A prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Are you satisfied the healing miracles are genuine?
Absolutely.
One cannot watch the videos without being convinced of their authenticity. Apart from which I saw healing miracles for myself when he prayed for the sick. Four of the seven members of our team also received healings.
What sort of a man is he to speak to?
He is extremely humble and continually gives the glory to God.
What is the attitude of the church members?
They display the fruit of the Holy Spirit to an extent that I have rarely seen before. One has a sense of being loved, there is a sense of joy, of peace, gentleness, temperance, faith and meekness.
DeLioncourt:

So what do you suggest? Christians should engage in pointless bickering with unbelievers?
Or maybe they should take up arms and strike down anyone that goes against "prophet tb joshua".

You're obviously a delusional fanatic. You're a follower of TB Joshua not a christian.

Hi Delioncourt, sorry for the late reply. No, No, I am not suggesting the ridicules things you imagine. As you may have seen, Christianity is a powerful yet peaceful way of life. True Christians are no push-overs !

Thats why I am appealing to all powerful Christians to examine their churches by the standards Jesus Christ gave them.
To avoid confusion, only examine one of the Gospels and Acts.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit,(miracles, signs, Prophecy and many wonders) and that your fruit (miracles, signs, Prophecy and many wonders)should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

People are now lovingly helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very WORKS'(miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) sake.

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.
Church goers world wide finally have powerful scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God. For too long Church goers have been fooled.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very WORKS'(miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) sake.

Today, two thousand years later, Christ is separating the wheat from the chafe. He is separating fake pastors from His chosen ones.
Church goers world wide finally have powerful scientifically verifiable evidence of the true Love of God. For too long Church goers have been fooled.
Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

To the uninitiated/ungodly he said this,
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
ElekeNtioba:
This hw they go abt ruining lives with fake prophecies. Making mockery of a spiritual gift.

Just waiting to see hw he will spin this epic fail
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2016

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.

To the uninitiated/ungodly he said this,
Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Sanchez01:

No one is 'facing' him. It's not like the world is against him (okay the world is grin)

But this isn't about him being garrulous or keeping quiet.

Forever a litmus paper against false prophets!

Isaiah 55:11
[color=#990000][/color]
Did you notice how many practising Christians still refuse to UNDERSTAND the incredible mounting evidence coming from around the world that proves Scoan / Emmanuel.tv and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing great work helping millions of people world wide.
I have never met this holy man, Prophet TB Joshua, but I am extremely impressed by the staggering amount of evidence that clearly show that the Gospel and the books off Acts are alive again in his church.

I think the reason Christians battle world wide to accept what is happening through Prophet TB Joshua is that they have been members of churches where they are told miracles don’t happen any more. Or they are told that their faith is too weak., or that God is testing them. So these church members go home and sadly watch Emmanuel.TV where everyone is healed, delivered from spiritual problems, prophecy and blessing over entire families.

After watching Emmanuel.tv they realize that everyones problems are sorted. No ones faith is too little. If there is no solution then it is only the faith of the healer that is too little.
As the holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “We need a greater God”.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Willem Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstrations of scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

Prof. Willem Ouweneel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

“They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil.” (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.”

“Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Biafman:
The most fake human on earth that couldn't even see and prophesize the colapse of his building that killed several people. Here he is talking Jargons. I pity his gullible followers especially some Igbo bigots that goes to throw their hard earned money into the deep pockets of this fake man.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
veekid:

Sorry plz how old is this man?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Prof. Willem Ouweneel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.”

“They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil.” (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that.”

“Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
drnairalov:
lol..i remember when my loved one was sick and dying .we bought about 10 anointing water .5000 naira each from synagogue, the person still die.since
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
A startling confession left members of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos speechless on Sunday 10th April 2015, as a Nigerian university lecturer revealed her literal ‘journey through hell’.
Sourced from : https://watchedtbjoshua./2016/04/12/shepherd-bushiri-and-other-pastors-accused-at-a-shocking-tb-joshua-confession/
Dr Azuh Mary Ifeoma said her battle with ‘demonic’ oppression had led her to practically all the major churches in Nigeria but it was the prayer of T.B. Joshua – whom she had been bluntly told was a devil – that finally set her free.
According to the academic, her problem began when her father, who was a pastor with the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa’s ‘Church Of God Mission’, decided to destroy the ‘shrine’ where a goddess was worshipped in her village in Aniocha North, Delta State, Nigeria. Mary led the youth of that village in a triumphant dance at the scene of the destroyed temple, mocking the ‘gods’ the community had worshipped for centuries. Little did she know the horrific spiritual repercussions of her innocent actions that were about to unfold.
Abandoning her home in Delta State, Mary began a desperate search for demonic deliverance that cost her millions, left her heavily indebted and took her as far as South Africa.
veekid:

Sorry plz how old is this man?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gods miracle healings in the Holy Scoan Church have no negative side effects.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !
Ndifereke:
Any bastard that dares to post any T.B Joshua news or any news remotely related to that fake con artist on this site or believe any of his moronic prophecies, will die a tragic death!! Fools believing all these fake prophets. How people will believe someone that couldn't see the vision that his building will collapse and waste innocent lives but will see the outcome of a presidential election in another country, beats my imagination.

Meanwhile, just when Hilary thought she'd scored [won]. . . Donald TRAMP flagged her offside. grin
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! THIS IGNORANCE IS A TRAP.
DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gods miracle healings in the Holy Scoan Church have no negative side effects.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

[There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.

The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in their churches as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power.
quote author=DarkHenrie post=50892828]He should close down his church. Crook.[/quote]
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in their churches as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
tigonana:
Christianity is a scam!!!!
Quote make thunder fire u.
Awon werey
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016

This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power.
iRyan:
More reasons to see Christianity for the true scam it is
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jewish nations rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. What is happening in the holy Scoan church Nigeria, was meant first for the Jewish nation, but tragically they rejected the awesome power.

In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS brought by the messiah Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the Messiah Jesus Christ. But Jesus lives on.
Johnbosco77:
useless prophets and useless prophecies.

dats how they decieved their big heads in 2015.

yeye prophets.

#ItsTrump
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
omojeesu:

FALSE PROPHET WITH DEMONIC POWER DISGRACED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AS SUCH WILL ALWAYS BE.

A LESSON TO DECEIVED FOLLOWERS TO FOLLOW JESUS AND THE BIBLE.

END TIME MIRACLE WORKER THAT WILL SEND MANY TO HELL.

GOD WILL REVEAL MORE OF THEM.

Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”
While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically and effectively change the lives of the suffering masses.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
rahman3853:
this man never seize to disgrace himself and truthfully i pity those who still believe in this fake man of God. We know he is already trying to formulate new stories why his prophecy was inaccurate and trust me its gonna be a laudable excuse for that matter.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2016

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for effective healing for terminal illness,scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.
JideTheBlogger:
Sanchez01

You can watch the video here oo
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by omojeesu(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:

FRIEND YOU ARE DEALING WITH AN AGENT OF THE END TIMES. A WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING. TIME AND ETERNITY WILL TELL.

I BEG YOU. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
omojeesu:

FALSE PROPHET WITH DEMONIC POWER DISGRACED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AS SUCH WILL ALWAYS BE.

A LESSON TO DECEIVED FOLLOWERS TO FOLLOW JESUS AND THE BIBLE.

END TIME MIRACLE WORKER THAT WILL SEND MANY TO HELL.

GOD WILL REVEAL MORE OF THEM.
Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.
Sanchez01:

Is Christianity a scam? NO!

What then is the problemWe have too many fake people within the fold, that's where the problem lies. More to it is their members who see through them but refuse to weigh them.

Apostle Suleiman
Bishop Oyedepo
TB Joshua, and a host of others fall within this fold.
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by omojeesu(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Did you notice how many practising Christians still refuse to UNDERSTAND the incredible mounting evidence coming from around the world that proves Scoan / Emmanuel.tv and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing great work helping millions of people world wide.
I have never met this holy man, Prophet TB Joshua, but I am extremely impressed by the staggering amount of evidence that clearly show that the Gospel and the books off Acts are alive again in his church.

I think the reason Christians battle world wide to accept what is happening through Prophet TB Joshua is that they have been members of churches where they are told miracles don’t happen any more. Or they are told that their faith is too weak., or that God is testing them. So these church members go home and sadly watch Emmanuel.TV where everyone is healed, delivered from spiritual problems, prophecy and blessing over entire families.

After watching Emmanuel.tv they realize that everyones problems are sorted. No ones faith is too little. If there is no solution then it is only the faith of the healer that is too little.
As the holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “We need a greater God”.
Sanchez01:

My point exactly!!!!

Follow Christ and ignore these men. Period!
by a pastors WORKS he will be known. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DeLioncourt: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
A prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Are you satisfied the healing miracles are genuine?
Absolutely.
One cannot watch the videos without being convinced of their authenticity. Apart from which I saw healing miracles for myself when he prayed for the sick. Four of the seven members of our team also received healings.
What sort of a man is he to speak to?
He is extremely humble and continually gives the glory to God.
What is the attitude of the church members?
They display the fruit of the Holy Spirit to an extent that I have rarely seen before. One has a sense of being loved, there is a sense of joy, of peace, gentleness, temperance, faith and meekness.
Hi Delioncourt, sorry for the late reply. No, No, I am not suggesting the ridicules things you imagine. As you may have seen, Christianity is a powerful yet peaceful way of life. True Christians are no push-overs !

Thats why I am appealing to all powerful Christians to examine their churches by the standards Jesus Christ gave them.
To avoid confusion, only examine one of the Gospels and Acts.

John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit,(miracles, signs, Prophecy and many wonders) and that your fruit (miracles, signs, Prophecy and many wonders)should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

People are now lovingly helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.

Christianity is peaceful?
Kindly examine the following historic incidents:
1. The gunpowder plot (1605)
2. The Salem witch trials (1692)
3. The Spanish inquisition (1478)
4. The crusades (1095-1291)

These are all historical incidents marked by either massive loss of life or a plan to take lives instigated by Christians.
My question for you is this. If you were all powerful and all knowing, seeing the end before it begins... Will you allow your creations engage in unspeakable acts against each other?
Will you subject your creations to meaningless and unnecessary suffering?
Why won't you listen to the so-called few you gave called to lead your flock when they call on you?

You say tb Joshua heals people... Can he not in the power of the almighty, effect a mass healing of the populace?
That should be a perk of being a man of God should it not?
Anyway...before we deviate from the topic entirely, kindly explain tb Joshua's explanation for his botched prophecy the next Sunday.
He just said a bunch of bollocks...beat around the bush and listened to the idiots sitting in his church clap for him.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 2:27am On Nov 28, 2016
DeLioncourt:

joker. you know nothing my friend.

as for your tb joshua, if you like...claim that the prophecy was misunderstood. or that he made a mistake... or that God changed his mind.
I don't give a shit.
I have found no place in the Bible that tells of where a prophet gave a false prophecy. Or where God changed his mind and left his prophet out to hang. But what do I know? I don't read the Bible as much as you do I bet. So show me one place. Just one.

As for your information from the grapevine... I can assure you that you know nothing.
Nobody can reveal anything to you about me.. Not even your so-called TB Joshua. I dare you to say one truth about me.

I dare you in the name of the god that you serve.
You're just a noise maker...like your so-called prophet.
pendeja.
Here we see Jesus Christ tell Atheists the real reason why they can’t believe the evidence of His miraculous WORKS.

Joh 7:14 Now about the middle of the Jewish religious festival in Israel, Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
Joh 7:15 And the Jews were amazed, saying, How do this man know this, having never learned?
Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, the doctrine you hear is not mine, but the true God that sent me.
Joh 8:29 And He that sent me is with me: God has not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. (Restoring the lives of suffering people.)
Joh 8:38 I speak and do that which I have seen with my Father the true God: and you do that which you have seen with your father Satan.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto the Jews, If the true God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
Joh 8:44 You are from your god, the devil, and the lusts of your god you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and live not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the god of lies.
Consider what Jesus said to the Jews earlier, Joh 6:65 And Jesus said, I have said to you, that no one can come to me and believe what I am doing, except, if the true God sends them to me.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 2:43am On Dec 04, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Did you notice how all the "so-called" investigative bodies are Christians?
If you cannot open your mind to the possibility that the can and probably are in cahoots with him, then you'll always be susceptible to their deception.
The fact that nobody has discovered the workings behind a magicians tricks, doesn't make his tricks real.

By saying that they changed the outcome of the prophecy you're meaning to say that God was wrong. If God is supreme and omniscient, he should know the true outcome regardless of our freewill no?
Why didn't the prophecy say that the woman would have won but people will tamper with it?

If I listened correctly, your oga Joshua actually said "ten days ago, the man would have won". He also said one large state will have 99% of its votes for the woman. I'm sure he was banking on florida there.

TB Joshua casted. It happens to everybody. My bet9ja people will understand how it feels grin grin
Don't come here and justify his failed prophecy with irrelevant claims to his authenticity as a man of god.

In my simple opinion, TB Joshua has been, is and will continue to be a charlatan and a sham.

Besides, I don't see any evidence you want me to examine. What yardsticks were used to carry out these investigations? What procedures were followed?
Using the word "investigation" doesn't make anything look more authentic. I don't think we need to investigate if an orange is really an orange. It's quite obvious.

Please name one prophet in the Bible that was subjected to investigation. (don't mention Jesus.)
Albert Einstein - Defrauded his own Theory of Relativity and Evolution theory

Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.

Although today he has been proven wrong by the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria. However, it is interesting how he arrived at that conclusion.

While developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning. But because he was atheist/deist/agnostic/humanist etc he defrauded the results to fit in with his own beliefs. Can scientists be trusted ?

Einstein didn't like the idea of a beginning of the universe , because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he cunningly added a cosmological constant to his mathematical equation to attempt to get rid of the evidence of a beginning of the universe.

He said this was one of the worst mistakes of his life.

If we wont worship the creator God,, we are atheists. Don’t be confused with the many fancy titles created, they all mean the same thing in the end.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by apostlesandewa(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

Most Nigerian pastors are criminals. They only ride on the emotions and minds of weaker, gullible Christians.

it is essential for us all to pursue salvation through Christ as directly as we can; a man's fear is another man's profit opportunity
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.