Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook (71475 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Austin234(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Too bad. U dont go to church for any pastor but to worship God

Clerverly:
I stopped going to church, some 15 Years ago... angry angry angry angry
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by mildflame: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Is either you are POSSESSED or a ROBOT

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by maleek2009: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Alhamdulillah for being a muslim...this is something u cant see from islamic scholars because we believe only Allah knows what will happen in the future.

We totally obey and submit to him,,,nobody is beyond him...I hope my christian brothers can find a true a path and stop letting urself been deceived by fake prophets.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by charlsecy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! THIS IS A TRAP. DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.
Why was the Facebook post deleted?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by derosario11(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
his ticket Don tear for betnaija... TRUMP DON TEAR E M PAPER LIKE SEVILLA AND ARSENAL LAST WEEKEND. ... WAT A FALL....
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Untainted007: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
mayowa94:
. Shut up fatai ko ahmed ni

If he's ur Pastor. Ask him or do ur findings urself and don't be a wailers without brain
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by GoodSide: 4:33am On Nov 10, 2016
fake ass prophets everywhere.
prophets of dooom be like ass on a chair.
they seat on gullible followers brains like its a spear.
now donlad trump don win.we don hear.
deport all blacks now wey dollar still geh level
as 4dis blind bastardized trick b joshua
fake ass bastard.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Lincolnn2: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Kdiva:

bill Clinton would have been the first husband
is that what they call the husbands of female heads of state/presidents?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ceaser: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nigerian Pastors and fake prophecies be like.

Epic @ Ojukwu's picture. So we now have a man of our own to showcase (in falz's voice) our point. This is indeed home grown, locally manufactured. No more importing Zuma from South Africa.

#UseNigerianGrowTheNaira

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Kassychuks(f): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Sanchez01:
The Internet keep records grin grin grin grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M
The video is saved to my archive already cheesy
Plz hw do u sav d video
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Kassychuks:
Plz hw do u sav d video
Just copy the video link, i mean this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M in a new tab then add 'ss' before the 'youtube'. Eg,

http://www. 'ssyoutube' .com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M such that it would come out as this 'http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M'. It should take you to a page, all you have to do is select the format you desire and tap or click 'download'

Long story short, just click on this link; http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M and download
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DeLioncourt: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Shame on you Delioncourt, Let all the readers on Nairaland.com help you to understand a very basic lesson about human behaviour.

1) Humans were created with FREE WILL.
2)God never interfere with your choices, you are free to choose with the eventual consequences.
3)Gods will is supreme. His will is that we are free to choose even if we choose evil.
4) After choosing evil freely we start to realize that we are in deep shit.

We cant escape consequences because it is spiritual law in action. No amount of education or privilege can provide escape.

Just like you exercised your freedom of choice to say this, " So freewill is now stronger than God's will. You must be a goat!!."

Delioncourt, do not be ashamed of your shocking ignorance as you so shamelessly reveal with this comment. You are not alone !

To be fair to Delioncourt, I challenge him to examine evidence from undercover and other International investigative teams that have independently examined the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria. Unlike you, these people went to Scoan. I dare you to come back here and Let the readers on Nairaland.com read your sick comments. A top gangster in Detroit used to say, " A leopard never changes its spots."
But you may prove this gangster wrong this time. All the best !

Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.

Did you notice how all the "so-called" investigative bodies are Christians?
If you cannot open your mind to the possibility that the can and probably are in cahoots with him, then you'll always be susceptible to their deception.
The fact that nobody has discovered the workings behind a magicians tricks, doesn't make his tricks real.

By saying that they changed the outcome of the prophecy you're meaning to say that God was wrong. If God is supreme and omniscient, he should know the true outcome regardless of our freewill no?
Why didn't the prophecy say that the woman would have won but people will tamper with it?

If I listened correctly, your oga Joshua actually said "ten days ago, the man would have won". He also said one large state will have 99% of its votes for the woman. I'm sure he was banking on florida there.

TB Joshua casted. It happens to everybody. My bet9ja people will understand how it feels grin grin
Don't come here and justify his failed prophecy with irrelevant claims to his authenticity as a man of god.

In my simple opinion, TB Joshua has been, is and will continue to be a charlatan and a sham.

Besides, I don't see any evidence you want me to examine. What yardsticks were used to carry out these investigations? What procedures were followed?
Using the word "investigation" doesn't make anything look more authentic. I don't think we need to investigate if an orange is really an orange. It's quite obvious.

Please name one prophet in the Bible that was subjected to investigation. (don't mention Jesus.)
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DeLioncourt: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2016
ScienceWatch:

You must be familiar with the term "Fatwa." Islam will never tolerate abuse of it Prophet or Imams.

Why should people of God, regardless of their religion tolerate the cowardly rubbishing of Prophet TB Joshua ?

So what do you suggest? Christians should engage in pointless bickering with unbelievers?
Or maybe they should take up arms and strike down anyone that goes against "prophet tb joshua".

You're obviously a delusional fanatic. You're a follower of TB Joshua not a christian.

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by PMIcon(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2016
When people give themselves reasons to disobey God's DIRECT instruction in the Bible not to forsake meeting together with other Christians it makes one wonder what god they are praying to at home.
If you think every Pastor is evil then you are calling God stupid for giving us Pastors. If you don't respect your Pastor anymore then ask God what to do because the problem may even be you, not the Pastor.
coltaine:

cos the guy no fit pray for hin room abi.......abi na only pastors fit pray for you make God answer your prayer...
lets not deceive ourselves jare......so he should go and they feed him lies such as that right?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by PMIcon(m): 9:41am On Nov 10, 2016
coltaine:

cos the guy no fit pray for hin room abi.......abi na only pastors fit pray for you make God answer your prayer...
lets not deceive ourselves jare......so he should go and they feed him lies such as that right?
I don't know if you are a Christian but if you are, what you believe is not your Pastors responsibility. Pastors are called by God to teach and care for His people. But everyone should study God's word for themselves and not worship their pastors as omniscient.
THE CHURCH IS A FAMILY. MANY PEOPLE WHO SAY IT IS UNNECESSARY TO GO TO CHURCH ARE ONLY SELF-CENTERED. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING USEFUL TO OTHER BELIEVERS. You can't be wiser than God who instituted the local church.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
DeLioncourt:

If you cannot open your mind to the possibility that the can and probably are in cahoots with him, then you'll always be susceptible to their deception.
The fact that nobody has discovered the workings behind a magicians tricks, doesn't make his tricks real.
By saying that they changed the outcome of the prophecy you're meaning to say that God was wrong. If God is supreme and omniscient, he should know the true outcome regardless of our freewill no?
Why didn't the prophecy say that the woman would have won but people will tamper with it?

If I listened correctly, your oga Joshua actually said "ten days ago, the man would have won". He also said one large state will have 99% of its votes for the woman. I'm sure he was banking on florida there.

TB Joshua casted. It happens to everybody. My bet9ja people will understand how it feels grin grin
Don't come here and justify his failed prophecy with irrelevant claims to his authenticity as a man of god.

In my simple opinion, TB Joshua has been, is and will continue to be a charlatan and a sham.

Besides, I don't see any evidence you want me to examine. What yardsticks were used to carry out these investigations? What procedures were followed?
Using the word "investigation" doesn't make anything look more authentic. I don't think we need to investigate if an orange is really an orange. It's quite obvious.

Please name one prophet in the Bible that was subjected to investigation. (don't mention Jesus.)
Hi Delioncourt, it is sad that your reasoning and crippled logic has been tested and failed for two thousand years. Why dont you try to reason in ways never done before, that way you may succeed with your foolish plan to lead more fools deeper into cruel satanic traps. Did you not learn in grade 3 that " A wise man learns from others mistakes, and a fool hopefully learns from his own."

I have no doubt that you will never snatch one person away from Christ, now that the mind-blowing scientifically verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is an awesome reality is plain for the whole world to see and study on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Honest doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, and genuine Pastors, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddists, company executives and presidents from around the world are not ashamed to come themselves or send their suffering people to the holy Scoan Church Nigeria for completed and effective HEALING from terminal illness, DELIVERANCE from evil spirits, etc, etc. All this is simply the love of the true God for the suffering masses.

Delioncourt, I dare you to tell the readers of Nairaland what your plan is to help the suffering masses of the world, or on your very small circle of friends? How will you help them of the are suffering from poverty, terminal illness like Aids or Cancer or one of your friends is going insane ?

All readers of Niaraland will wait with baited breath for your response.

One more thing Delioncourt, historic scriptures of all religions have hundreds of examples of prophecy that did not work the way it was understood at the time. The reason is simple. Humans were created with FREE WILL. Humans can change their own destiny. I wont waste time and elaborate for you.

Finally: I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
maleek2009:
Alhamdulillah for being a muslim...this is something u cant see from islamic scholars because we believe only Allah knows what will happen in the future.

We totally obey and submit to him,,,nobody is beyond him...I hope my christian brothers can find a true a path and stop letting urself been deceived by fake prophets.
The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in their churches as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, His love for the whole world as demonstrated so powerfully by the miracles,prophecy,signs and wonders in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria and 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and also on youtube.com

This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. What is happening in the holy Scoan church Nigeria, was meant first for the Jews, but tragically they rejected the awesome power.

Christ the Messiah said the following;

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 6:65 And jesus said, Therefore said I to you, that no man can come to me, except it were given to him of my Father.(The true God)

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

THIS VERSE TALKS ABOUT THE MIRACLES,SIGNS AND WONDERS;

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
TRUE PASTORS AND FAKE PASTORS : it is very easy to know the difference because the biblical evidence of the Holy Bible makes it impossible to Fake it. But it is sad that scammers get a gap everywhere.

Jesus explained how to know a fake pastor/priest/pope, He said, "You will know them by their WORKS."
John 10:37 If I do not the WORKS of my Father, believe me not.

What are these WORKS? It is simply the miracles, signs and wonders performed on the suffering masses only by anointed pastors.

John 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
John 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the WORKS: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
John 10:39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,
PMIcon:
When people give themselves reasons to disobey God's DIRECT instruction in the Bible not to forsake meeting together with other Christians it makes one wonder what god they are praying to at home.
If you think every Pastor is evil then you are calling God stupid for giving us Pastors. If you don't respect your Pastor anymore then ask God what to do because the problem may even be you, not the Pastor.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
HOW TO KNOW FAKE PASTORS FROM THE CHOSEN ONES : The evidence is in the WORKS !

What are the WORKS?
It is none other than all the Miracles, signs and wonders because it is all mind-blowing solutions to human suffering.

Below are Biblical evidence to prove that Christ came not to leave behind Christian motivational centres and professional Christian lecturers. No ! The WORK of a pastor/priest/church leader, etc was of a high order. The WORK was beyond science and human logic.
Right now mind-blowing evidence of the WORKS of a Pastor can be seen exactly as commanded by Christ. Church goers can not be fooled any longer. God is making sure of that.
Church goers, Freely examine the loving and effective miracles, signs and wonders happening 24 hrs a day at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria or on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater WORKS than these, that ye may marvel.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

What are the WORKS?
It is none other than all the Miracles, signs and wonders because it is all mind-blowing solutions to human suffering.

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

iRyan:
More reasons to see Christianity for the true scam it is
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Why must I name one ? Are you too lazy to check the holy books of all religions? Then we can talk.

Sacred History is full of examples of prophecy that was not understood at the time it was made. One important aspect to consider in all prophecy over nations is that the people are always free to choose.

For the benefit of the many wise readers on Niaraland.com lets consider what you so ignorantly say;

Delioncourt, you say," In my simple opinion, TB Joshua has been, is and will continue to be a charlatan and a sham."

Yes it is your SIMPLE opinion! Why waste others time with SIMPLE opinions when a well informed opinion is needed to educate, protect and inspire others in a evil world?

I have a fews things to say about you that I found out through the grape-vine that is worse than your character assassination of a kind, honest and deeply caring man. But I am not into gossip or the destructive game of character assassination even is the person has no character. A wise man once questioned, "Why assassinate the character of someone that has none."
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
TRUE PASTORS AND FAKE PASTORS : it is very easy to know the difference because the biblical evidence of the Holy Bible makes it impossible to Fake it. But it is sad that scammers get a gap everywhere.

Jesus explained how to know a fake pastor/priest/pope, He said, "You will know them by their WORKS." As demonstrated by the mind-blowing and scientifically verifiable evidence of MIRACLES, SIGNS, PROPHECY and WONDERS coming out of the Holy Scoan Church 24 hrs per day an on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

Jesus the Christ continued to say;

What are these WORKS? It is simply the miracles, signs and wonders performed on the suffering masses only by anointed pastors as the holy Prophet TB Joshua is so humbly doing daily in Jesus name.

John 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the WORKS: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
John 10:39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,
Sanchez01:

Just copy the video link, i mean this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M in a new tab then add 'ss' before the 'youtube'. Eg,

http://www. 'ssyoutube' .com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M such that it would come out as this 'http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M'. It should take you to a page, all you have to do is select the format you desire and tap or click 'download'

Long story short, just click on this link; http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=zQGRQY6ke_M and download
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
Austin234:
Too bad. U dont go to church for any pastor but to worship God

Jesus explained how to know a fake pastor/priest/pope, He said, "You will know them by their WORKS." As demonstrated by the mind-blowing and scientifically verifiable evidence of MIRACLES, SIGNS, PROPHECY and WONDERS coming out of the Holy Scoan Church 24 hrs per day an on Emmanual TV and youtube.com

What are these WORKS? It is simply the miracles, signs and wonders performed on the suffering masses only by anointed pastors as the holy Prophet TB Joshua is so humbly doing daily in Jesus name.

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2016

John 10:39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,[s][/s]
Sanchez01:
TB Joshua, aka ScienceWatch, you just have to stop spamming. angry

Meanwhile... TWO DATES AMERICANS AND THE WORLD WILL NOT FORGET: 9/11, and 11/9. Strange, I believe.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
PMIcon:

I don't know if you are a Christian but if you are, what you believe is not your Pastors responsibility. Pastors are called by God to teach and care for His people. But everyone should study God's word for themselves and not worship their pastors as omniscient.
THE CHURCH IS A FAMILY. MANY PEOPLE WHO SAY IT IS UNNECESSARY TO GO TO CHURCH ARE ONLY SELF-CENTERED. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING USEFUL TO OTHER BELIEVERS. You can't be wiser than God who instituted the local church.
PMIcon, You are right on this point, 'God instituted the church." But only for the reason Jesus wanted churches to exist.

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2016

Weah96:

This guy. So after writing nonsense, you didn't read what you yourself wrote? Hezekiah prayed and received a second prophecy by the same prophet. So technically, the prophecy was correct.

Quit writing nonsense.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2016

Sanchez01:

I wish he could, but he can't.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Adam521:
No one is seeking Divine Wisdom. All are seeking miracle. Yet Divine Wisdom is the saving grace of God. Human beings were living when they had the wisdom of God. They were like respiring living cells in the body of Jesus Christ. When Jesus died, the cells of his body died as well because they could no longer undergo respiration. When God raised Jesus from the dead, human beings – his body cells – received breath of life and began to live again.
http://divineministrations..com.ng/2016/11/transition-from-state-of-god-to.html
This means that Christians were practically dead when the wisdom of God left the Church. During this period, Christians were impostors engaging in lawless activities. They claimed to be in the presence of God while the Holy Spirit – the breath of life or the wisdom of God – had left the Church.

What are the WORKS?

Below are Biblical evidence to prove that Christ came not to leave behind Christian motivational centres and professional Christian lecturers. No ! The WORK of a pastor/priest/church leader, etc was of a high order. The WORK was beyond science and human logic.
Right now mind-blowing evidence of the WORKS of a Pastor can be seen exactly as commanded by Christ. Church goers can not be fooled any longer. God is making sure of that.
Church goers, Freely examine the loving and effective miracles, signs and wonders happening 24 hrs a day at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria or on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater WORKS than these, that ye may marvel.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

What are the WORKS?

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Austin234(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
I do not stand in for T.B. Joshua either. All I care for is the entirety of the word of God. Thanks

ScienceWatch:

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DeLioncourt: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Why must I name one ? Are you too lazy to check the holy books of all religions? Then we can talk.

Sacred History is full of examples of prophecy that was not understood at the time it was made. One important aspect to consider in all prophecy over nations is that the people are always free to choose.

For the benefit of the many wise readers on Niaraland.com lets consider what you so ignorantly say;

Delioncourt, you say," In my simple opinion, TB Joshua has been, is and will continue to be a charlatan and a sham."

Yes it is your SIMPLE opinion! Why waste others time with SIMPLE opinions when a well informed opinion is needed to educate, protect and inspire others in a evil world?

I have a fews things to say about you that I found out through the grape-vine that is worse than your character assassination of a kind, honest and deeply caring man. But I am not into gossip or the destructive game of character assassination even is the person has no character. A wise man once questioned, "Why assassinate the character of someone that has none."

joker. you know nothing my friend.

as for your tb joshua, if you like...claim that the prophecy was misunderstood. or that he made a mistake... or that God changed his mind.
I don't give a shit.
I have found no place in the Bible that tells of where a prophet gave a false prophecy. Or where God changed his mind and left his prophet out to hang. But what do I know? I don't read the Bible as much as you do I bet. So show me one place. Just one.

As for your information from the grapevine... I can assure you that you know nothing.
Nobody can reveal anything to you about me.. Not even your so-called TB Joshua. I dare you to say one truth about me.

I dare you in the name of the god that you serve.
You're just a noise maker...like your so-called prophet.
pendeja.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DeLioncourt: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hi Delioncourt, it is sad that your reasoning and crippled logic has been tested and failed for two thousand years. Why dont you try to reason in ways never done before, that way you may succeed with your foolish plan to lead more fools deeper into cruel satanic traps. Did you not learn in grade 3 that " A wise man learns from others mistakes, and a fool hopefully learns from his own."

I have no doubt that you will never snatch one person away from Christ, now that the mind-blowing scientifically verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is an awesome reality is plain for the whole world to see and study on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Honest doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, and genuine Pastors, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddists, company executives and presidents from around the world are not ashamed to come themselves or send their suffering people to the holy Scoan Church Nigeria for completed and effective HEALING from terminal illness, DELIVERANCE from evil spirits, etc, etc. All this is simply the love of the true God for the suffering masses.

Delioncourt, I dare you to tell the readers of Nairaland what your plan is to help the suffering masses of the world, or on your very small circle of friends? How will you help them of the are suffering from poverty, terminal illness like Aids or Cancer or one of your friends is going insane ?

All readers of Niaraland will wait with baited breath for your response.

One more thing Delioncourt, historic scriptures of all religions have hundreds of examples of prophecy that did not work the way it was understood at the time. The reason is simple. Humans were created with FREE WILL. Humans can change their own destiny. I wont waste time and elaborate for you.

Finally: I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

I never claimed to have any plan to heal or offer salvation to people. What has your TB joshua done? Other than stage fake miracles and healings? Don't tell me to watch emmanuel tv or any other shit like that cos I know how to edit videos to my taste. So i know that it can be done. I have heard testimonies from people that left his false herd...how he harasses females sexually... You love youtube so much...you'll find them there too.
When his building collapsed and killed people, was that a plan to help the masses? maybe it was just putting them out of their miserable existence right?
I have never claimed spirituality or religiosity, so don't ask me my plan for the suffering masses. He has decided to claim that he is a prophet of god...yet his prophecy (more like gamble) was a big flop. Even a bloody monkey in china chose the right winner. Fucken Tb joshua claimed that God told him otherwise.

Like Reverend King...he shall be exposed too. Soon enough.. for nothing under the sun is hidden forever.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
ScienceWatch:
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.
Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.” While the insane focus on the American president, The holy Scoan church Nigeria continues to dramatically change the lives of the suffering masses.

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no dxifferent. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
all this because of me?na wa o
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
People are now lovingly helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

To the uninitiated he said this,
John 7:14 Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.
John7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How do this man know all this, having never learned?
John7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS(miracles, signs, prophecy and many wonders) that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

In-spite of the scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and Wonders witnessed by them, a solution must be found as shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
Here I see how Christ knew that we would never understand the blunt truth about himself, which could be answered like this;

I have no recognized theological education, I have not been ordained by any of your clergy. I am from God ! My WORKS (miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders) prove who I am.
Sanchez01:
Just found out that the post wherein TB Joshua claimed to 'have seen' the winner of the US Presidential election has been taken down. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Luckily, I visited the page and kept it open since about 5am grin grin grin grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1263560413764732&id=103470916440360

Meanwhile see earlier thread and screenshot of his prediction here https://www.nairaland.com/3450239/t.b-joshua-predicts-win-us

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.