Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook (71487 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by freshness2020: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
More reasons to see Christianity for the true scam it is

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by 3sexy: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Samogbo1(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by chrislilfee(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Wetin happen again??

Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election

http://loadedhub.com.ng/donald-trump-wins-us-presidential-election/

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Johnbosco77(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
useless prophets and useless prophecies.

dats how they decieved their big heads in 2015.

yeye prophets.

#ItsTrump

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by johnstar(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pastors and wayo

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by zangiff(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Egbon TB Joshua, come and take Hilary if you want

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by tigonana: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Christianity is a scam!!!!
Quote make thunder fire u.
Awon werey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Burger01(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Next time he knows better than to dabble into politics. Religion is not politics. undecided

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by mmsen: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by dunkem21(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2016
We are expecting to also see torn green cards cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by rahman3853(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2016
this man never seize to disgrace himself and truthfully i pity those who still believe in this fake man of God. We know he is already trying to formulate new stories why his prophecy was inaccurate and trust me its gonna be a laudable excuse for that matter.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2016
tigonana:
Christianity is a scam!!!!
Quote make thunder fire u.
Awon werey
I must quote you and thunder won't fire anyone. grin

Christianity is not a scam...That's why i like my pastor, T.B Joshua had no business in predicting who will win.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ofemigeorge(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2016
That's how they join two unmatched ppl together for marriage and they say they saw....

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Deicide: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2016
The last Time it Was Spiritual Plane grin Let's see the Excuse he'll bring this time Around..

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by engrjacuzzi: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2016
everybody blow your TRUMP-et....TB Joshua don' delete him account, singing and dancing shoki!!!! no service this week be that.. business don' crash for synagogue be that.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Kobicove(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Scam artist angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by chanx: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
End time

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by dljbd1(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Lolz...this is a huge disaster mehn... grin

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Almand: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
I was surprised when I saw that post. The usually practice is to wait for the event to occur before comingout with video evidence of Joshua talking about it. CNN and the media fooled everybody including TB Joshua's people

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by omojeesu(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Sanchez01:
Just found out that the post wherein TB Joshua claimed to 'have seen' the winner of the US Presidential election has been taken down. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Luckily, I visited the page and kept it open since about 5am grin grin grin grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1263560413764732&id=103470916440360

Meanwhile see earlier thread and screenshot of his prediction here https://www.nairaland.com/3450239/t.b-joshua-predicts-win-us

FALSE PROPHET WITH DEMONIC POWER DISGRACED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AS SUCH WILL ALWAYS BE.

A LESSON TO DECEIVED FOLLOWERS TO FOLLOW JESUS AND THE BIBLE.

END TIME MIRACLE WORKER THAT WILL SEND MANY TO HELL.

GOD WILL REVEAL MORE OF THEM.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by AgentOfAllah: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Congrats to Madam Trump, I guess! She should visit SCOAN for testimony.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Ishaq717(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2016
some xtain pastors and fake prophecies are like...... smbdy help me with that image abg

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Kennedymac(m): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2016
u go soon delete ur church join

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by lahit14(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2016
TB joshua should focus on the ministry of getting more souls for God, "the great commission" and stop his football and presidential predictions. anybody can come out to say hilary will win given the kind of person donald is. so that even if Hilary wins he will not stop being a fake prophet to me and my haushold.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Yomi6(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm tired of all this so called man of God we have in this country.
All they do is decieve and milk the gullible masses dry of their hard earn money.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Almand: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2016
iRyan:
TB Joshua have never being a real Christian even to some nominal Christians. If christaiity is a scam to you, that is because you are blind and can not see.

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2016
iRyan:
Is Christianity a scam? NO!

What then is the problemWe have too many fake people within the fold, that's where the problem lies. More to it is their members who see through them but refuse to weigh them.

Apostle Suleiman
Bishop Oyedepo
TB Joshua, and a host of others fall within this fold.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2016
hahahahaha...fake pastors everywhere

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by keandre: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Shameless conman.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2016
omojeesu:

FALSE PROPHET WITH DEMONIC POWER DISGRACED BY GOD ALMIGHTY AS SUCH WILL ALWAYS BE.

A LESSON TO DECEIVED FOLLOWERS TO FOLLOW JESUS AND THE BIBLE.

END TIME MIRACLE WORKER THAT WILL SEND MANY TO HELL.

GOD WILL REVEAL MORE OF THEM.
My point exactly!!!!

Follow Christ and ignore these men. Period!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.