Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook (71497 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Sanchez01

You can watch the video here oo

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sunbellar: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2016
This fake pastor and anti Christ!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
What now for his gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Clairvoyant(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
e don be for them.....
God is not involved in the current leadership tussles of this world... BEWARE... angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by skyo78(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Fake prophet that couldn't even see his own church building collapse and kill a lot of people.

I'm happy that God has exposed him for the fraud he is

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by MVLOX(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Heeheehehe we don catch am....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by RichieF27: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2016
He said 10days ago but maybe God changed His mind yesterday.. Or maybe he saw Trump as president but thought is was Hillary since they big are blond

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by omojeesu(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2016
tigonana:
Christianity is a scam!!!!
Quote make thunder fire u.
Awon werey

In your foolish hatred of Christianity you equate TBJ, a fake prophet, to Christiandom, when in fact, in the true sense of who a Christian is according to the NewTestament, he is not a child of God nor ever has been.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Elnino4ladies: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2016
It suck to be TB joshua right now....
Prophet ko prohphetess ni

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by lordm(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Lier
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
I must quote you and thunder won't fire anyone. grin

Christianity is not a scam...That's why i like my pastor, T.B Joshua had no business in predicting who will win.
Channel your strength towards God and Christ, and not on your pastor.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by rosalieene(f): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Well, his prophecy failed him this time but that does not mean I should judge or insult him
#JudgementIsForGod

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by imperialQueen(f): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
touch not my anointed nd do my prophet no harm!!!!

He's still a Man of God!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by AbuSaad39(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Hehehe. Trump pence sir!

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by nwakaibeya1: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2016
JesusChrist is about genuine UNBELEIVABLE power and if you claim to know Jesus Christ as we do and cannot exhibit unbelievable power for evil ones to fear you and be afraid Of you then you must check your Jesus.the era of I am bornagain without power is over. Beign bornagain means that evil people around you must know that you have unbelievable power and by extension reverence and fear you and will even be the ones to accuse you of beign a witch and wizard remember those also accused Jesuschrist of beign evil because they could not pin down his source of unbelievable power so they credited their master the devil to it and if you are bornagain and have no accusations of such it means you must check your bornagain. I have spoken and those who knows about the spiritual read me and understand the utterance. Power talks, not empty critics. Look before you leap. Kingdom of Jesuschrist has come back to revenge and judge human beings of the world and this is a preveleged truth and revelation that if you are wise you must take it seriously for you to escape the judgement. God always comes in a foolish way, Remember God who said he will come like a thief is still the same God today?the unchangeable changer

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by TBD(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2016
BT is a fraudaster and a scammer.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Sanchez01:

Channel your strength towards God and Christ, and not on your pastor.
Why are you pained?.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Untainted007: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
He's pure fake which he has always been. May the soul of OAP Kolawole Olawuyi rest in peace. The late man revealed so many truth abt him even to d extent of his Muslim name (FATAI) before he converted to "Christian"

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by mhisbliss(f): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
grin that awkward moment, Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by omojeesu(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Sanchez01:

My point exactly!!!!

Follow Christ and ignore these men. Period!

Correct!

We must follow Jesus and follow those leaders who follow Him. But if and when a leader who began following Jesus now depart from sound doctrine, the sheep must flee to the True Shepherd and still faithful servants of His who continue to represent and stand for Him.

But TBJ even never began with Jesus ab initio.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by treasureunltd: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Lord have mercy!
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Topgainer: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2016
TB Joshua should be given some credits, at least he does not have shame.
He comes out boldly to declare his predictions what his Emmanuel tv calls prophecy.
Some others in the same kind of business will just say the Lord says there is somebody here that will win USA election. Which is safer, to leave the followers guessing who that person will be. When somebody wins, the followers and worshippers will then say that is it, our pastor said so.

I still rate TB Joshua higher than most other men that the contemporary Nigerian Christians worship. He plunges his profits back to helping the poorest of the society while the others are sternly focused on more extortion of the poor and building empires to themselves, close friends and generations. Investing in stock exchanges, choice properties, airlines, profitable media and publishing firms, owning hotels, resorts and what have you, all at the expense of men who worship and see them as God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2016
ElekeNtioba:
This hw they go abt ruining lives with fake prophecies. Making mockery of a spiritual gift.

Just waiting to see hw he will spin this epic fail

Believe me he will have something to say and his gullible followers will be there to believe him

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Loool fake ass pastor or prophet.. if u r his follower u r on a long thing
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by omojeesu(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
JesusChrist is about genuine UNBELEIVABLE power and if you claim to know Jesus Christ as we do and cannot exhibit unbelievable power for evil ones to fear you and be afraid Of you then you must check your Jesus.the era of I am bornagain without power is over. Beign bornagain means that evil people around you must know that you have unbelievable power and by extension reverence and fear you and will even be the ones to accuse you of beign a witch and wizard remember those also accused Jesuschrist of beign evil because they could not pin down his source of unbelievable power so they credited their master the devil to it and if you are bornagain and have no accusations of such it means you must check your bornagain. I have spoken and those who knows about the spiritual read me and understand the utterance. Power talks, not empty critics. Look before you leap. Kingdom of Jesuschrist has come back to revenge and judge human beings of the world and this is a preveleged truth and revelation that if you are wise you must take it seriously for you to escape the judgement. God always comes in a foolish way, Remember God who said he will come like a thief is still the same God today?the unchangeable changer

DON'T GET YOU. WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU SAYING? THAT TBJ IS GOD'S SERVANT? OR NOT?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Luizkid(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
mehnn,,, the whole Nlanders are viewing this thread ryt now
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
krissconnect:
Please, to all those who wished Hillary won. If she had won,who would have been the first lady of america?

Bro if a woman is the president of a country, it will be first gentleman, not first lady again
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by mengho(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol, pls don't depress d fake as* prophet anymore, do you want his followers to attack you.

I also predicted Hilary will win, although am just a farmer in 3rd country world, I still deserve some recognition
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by amnesty7: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na now una know say na fake prophet im be?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by adekalumichael: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
If the prophet speaks in the LORD's name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared.(Deut.18:22 NLT)
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Forwetinnah: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
You see..these are the people that give genuine men of God a bad name. Just imagine?!
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by emynike2001(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.