Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,732 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (116078 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / Presidency Buhari Calls MMM Promoters Fraudsters, Maps Out Strategy To Stop MMM / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by dahme147(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
"INSANE'" IS UR MIDDLE NAME OGA
justmenoni:
Can you say it to my face dat i'm mad?

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by oginnite(m): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
I am only doing this piece because of the number of people who look up to us for inspiration. If you still doubt whether MMM has really changed lives, then you must be living in a stone age.
I was not perturbed when the issue of MMM was being discussed by a panel of gutter analysts on NTA because those people lacked the understanding of MMM and what it truely represent. I was shocked when they referred to it as an investment scheme. I understand clearly that all these actions are geared towards creating panic in the mind of members of MMM community who have elected to assist one another using spare money which they have no need of at the moment. They only get rewarded for doing so.
And come to think of it, why has nobody mentioned that even if you have N1bn in the bank, that you are only entitled to N200,000 assuming the bank is liquidated. You queue everyday withdrawing what others have deposited without asking where your own money is. Have you ever bothered to know why a bank branch would have N1bn on her balance sheet as deposit base yet you cannot find more than N20m in her vault. Methinks they would have come on air to discuss this so that the people that take their hard earned money to the bank for safe keeping would have a glimpse of how their money is kept.
They would rather discuss a scheme that is a threat to bank loans. They will be free the attack a scheme that will reduce poverty level and play an important role in the next election. Do you expect politician to lose the motley crowd that is always theirs for renting during electioneering. Its clear that those jobless and hungry youths can now afford to buy food and decent clothes for themselves and they will not have the need for T-shirts being shared by those who hold them in captivity. They won't be needing the salt and rice because even at the high prices these commodities are being sold, the masses can now afford these basics needs of life. Who will steal the next ballot box? Nobody. Why? Because MMM has liberated erstwhile Johnfool and he is now John Maluife.
Oh! Sports bet has not even received this kind of attention. Who own these betting and gaming licences? I bet you will figure that one out yourself.
My message to the Members of MMM community is that they shud be steadfast. The only thing that can destroy our community is panic and we should resist that. Who has this government ever helped? Now that we are helping each other, they want to stop it at all cost. We will not give in to the panic they want to create. Do not forget that they gave their plum CBN jobs to their Children and the children of their cronies. Now they want to employ our own Children as bus conductors.
Finally, mmm is not shutting down in December. People will be providing help and getting help during the yuletide season. Do not forget that the rent and school fees will be due by January

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by raphael287: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
I have not seen a Parliament so useless as Nigeria Parliament. The CBN is the worst n confused bank. The bank is now seen mmm as a threat. because ppl dnt engage in fixed deposits, forex. because they saw more promising investment Avenue. And u fools want to shut it down. You are scared mmm participant will bcm richer than you. Compound idiots
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Ifecoded(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Am having a feeling that this MMM of thing will be like the first one, when they ran away with peoples money, my mum almost fall a victim then, a lot of her colleague did, you don't need to advertise good soup(obe todun ko need ipolowo) the way some of their agent here on nairaland is even trying to make pple blv them u will know that something is fishy abt this MMM. I know how I tried to convince clients to buy my faulty phones nah..

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by fuckerholic(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
dunkem21:

They have refused to credit my bet account after repeatedly showing them evidences of funds debited from my bank account to them. .

The mail history is there and it is over a month.

Wao really painfull and I guess it is a handsome amount. How did you make the payment.is it in a bank or through your phone with atm ? If the later is the case then I guess you visit your bank customer care as such thing has happened to me where I used atm to credit my bet9ja account and got debited while my bet account wasn't credited.I complained to my bank after about 2weeks it was resolved and my money credited back to my account. I suggesst you follow it up. Pls buddy how does this merrybet canadian option of betting work.I heard that there are options where one can bet and not lose his entire stake completely in event of one game loss among the games payed ? Is it real how doew it work ?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by tyconcepts(f): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ifecoded:
Am having a feeling that this MMM of thing will be like the first one, when they ran away with peoples money, my mum almost fall a victim then, a lot of her colleague did, you don't need to advertise good soup(obe todun ko need ipolowo) the way some of their agent here on nairaland is even trying to make pple blv them u will know that something is fishy abt this MMM. I know how I tried to convince clients to buy my faulty phones nah..

The fact that you are corrupt doesnt make it a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Ifecoded(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
tyconcepts:

The fact that you are corrupt doesnt make it a good thing.
Try and read to understand, what am tryna portray is that, when u re trying to force things on pple for ur own gain there is a way u sugarcoat it and makes it look real to them, however, you don't need much talk wen u re sure of ur product, u let it do the talking. You see the long essay their agents here are typing, dunno if u re one sef, mind you
Am not against it and am not in support of it as a matter of fact if I av up to 50k its d first thing am gna do ryt now coz am sure they will run away one day but not now. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by tyconcepts(f): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ifecoded:

Try and read to understand, what am tryna portray is that, when u re trying to force things on pple for ur own gain there is a way u sugarcoat it and makes it look real to them, however, you don't need much talk wen u re sure of ur product, u let it do the talking. You see the long essay their agents here are typing, dunno if u re one sef, mind you
Am not against it and am not in support of it as a matter of fact if I av up to 50k its d first thing am gna do ryt now coz am sure they will run away one day but not now. Take it or leave it.

Kings groundnut oil is superb and has bin around for a while now but if you see how their marketers convince you to buy it eheeen grin Dstv is popular and big yet they release new advert everyday to win more people over. That said, the marketers you read talking aggresively about MMM has a lot to gain if you sign in via them so you see....Na hustle dem dey call am.

#I'm Leaving It
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Ifecoded(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
tyconcepts:

Kings groundnut oil is superb and has bin around for a while now but if you see how their marketers convince you to buy it eheeen grin Dstv is popular and big yet they release new advert everyday to win more people over. That said, the marketers you read talking aggresively about MMM has a lot to gain if you sign in via them so you see....Na hustle dem dey call am.

#I'm Leaving It
Agreed, mine too should be seen as hustling. Not corruption
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by justmenoni: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ok, when i come calling please say the same... Hope you're not gullible to know that nothing is really safe on the net init?

dahme147:
"INSANE'" IS UR MIDDLE NAME OGA
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by tyconcepts(f): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ifecoded:

Agreed, mine too should be seen as hustling. Not corruption

Nah....you said 'faulty phone' grin grin
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by justmenoni: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol and you thought your excuse is valid, you're plain gullible... I pray that you both are the first victim... I'm not gullible to invest in ponzi schemes and just so you know that i have convinced over 100 people against investing in your mmm abi na m and m, u can keep on lamenting and sweating but i just wat you to know that some people have already contacted me from here seeking more info and i have advised them not to buy into ur ponzi scheme.

ayokunlei:

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by justmenoni: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Exactly, their agents are really doing a good job, all those comments are from same group of people.. No matter what i blv with comments from people like you and me we can help safe some people.

richjohn1:
Comments read here are very sad

Truly the ones you try to save would make your worst enemies
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Ifecoded(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
tyconcepts:

Nah....you said 'faulty phone' grin grin
Not really faulty nah, u knw schl parole nah, u go get small change and u go wan change ur phone, and some potential magas go show up. Do I aav to tell them that the ba3 is Yaradualike in nature No, hustle na hustle
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by justmenoni: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
They'll start coming for you now, i hope seun can ban their advertisement here on nairaland... 26 people die as a result of nospecto alone.

Princewell2012:

When i read your post, i decided to log in, just to back up your claim.

Yes, one landlord leaving in our estate at mangoro, onipetes ikeja. Was also a victim then with that evil bank. Their own was even100 percent profit. If you save 1,000 you will be given 1,000 back and ur money will still be intact. If you save 1 million they will give you 1 million making 2 million. In these way they have alots of customers.

That man in question been an old man, i don't want to mention his name, deposited 5 million and the bubble burst. He died a week after. People rush to their banks and only met few cars on ground, and how many people is going to share them. I personally know one of their bank at pencinema Lagos.

Like you rightly said, a word is anough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
justmenoni:
Lol and you thought your ecurse is valid, you're plain gullible... I pray that you both are the first victim... I'm not gullible to invest in pony schemes and just so you know that i have convinced over 100 people against investing in your mmm abi na m and m, u can keep in lamenting and sweating but i just wat you to know that some people have already contacted me from here seeking more info and i have advised them not to buy into ur pont scheme.

Arrant nonsense. Go and die.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by zaragoza(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
MMM still pays fellas
Mine was due 2day, sought for help this morning 303k, got paid the complete money b4 11am this morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by tyconcepts(f): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ifecoded:

Not really faulty nah, u knw schl parole nah, u go get small change and u go wan change ur phone, and some potential magas go show up. Do I aav to tell them that the ba3 is Yaradualike in nature No, hustle na hustle

Pure case of corruption tongue tongue
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by TRIXIA: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by justmenoni: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Are we not all gonna die?

quote author=Godshand post=50932017]

Arrant nonsense. Go and die. [/quote]
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by lekunze(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Here's the Disclaimer by MMM website

"WARNING!

There are no guarantees and promises! Neither explicit nor implicit.

There are neither investments nor business! Participants help each other, sending each other money directly and without intermediaries. That’s all! There's nothing more.

There are no securities transactions, no relationship with the professional participants of the securities market; you do not acquire any securities. (Do you need them? :-))

There are no rules. In principle! The only rule is no rules. At all! Even if you follow all of the instructions, you still may "lose". "Win" might not be paid. Without any reasons or explanations.

And in general, you can lose all your money. Always remember about this and participate only with spare money. Or do not participate at all! Amen. :-))"

As long as all MMM participants understand that they can lose all their money Without any reasons or explanations, the lawmakers should just allow them continue with the scheme.

But then I still see a scam from the admin end of this MMM website. The admin can also participant in the scheme, they have the ability to deploy script and code in the website that will enable them to get help from other participants without providing help. This will allow them to move money out of the system and use part of it as referral bonus to get more people into the system. I might be wrong though but anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
MMM is more popular among d Nigerians than our President presently. It is d surest, reliable and viable investment opportunity in d country at least for now. It has been paying various bills of hundred of thousands of Nigerians and a succour to several homes at this trying times of national economic recess militating against us. I am however, not an MMM investor but have many colleagues investing on it.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by olanreyman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
justmenoni:
Can you say it to my face dat i'm mad?

See this one, are u God? Very funny... Can I say to your ugly face dat u are mad Yarn like a lunatic again so that I will say it to dat wrecked face
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by danielahika(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
i just ph 500k today..as far we are still phing and ghing mmm will never shut down
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
danielahika:
i just ph 500k today..as far we are still phing and ghing mmm will never shut down
you did what?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
lekunze:

Here's the Disclaimer by MMM website

"WARNING!

There are no guarantees and promises! Neither explicit nor implicit.

There are neither investments nor business! Participants help each other, sending each other money directly and without intermediaries. That’s all! There's nothing more.

There are no securities transactions, no relationship with the professional participants of the securities market; you do not acquire any securities. (Do you need them? :-))

There are no rules. In principle! The only rule is no rules. At all! Even if you follow all of the instructions, you still may "lose". "Win" might not be paid. Without any reasons or explanations.

And in general, you can lose all your money. Always remember about this and participate only with spare money. Or do not participate at all! Amen. :-))"

As long as all MMM participants understand that they can lose all their money Without any reasons or explanations, the lawmakers should just allow them continue with the scheme.

But then I still see a scam from the admin end of this MMM website. The admin can also participant in the scheme, they have the ability to deploy script and code in the website that will enable them to get help from other participants without providing help. This will allow them to move money out of the system and use part of it as referral bonus to get more people into the system. I might be wrong though but anything is possible.
Thats how it works, but they wont see this, I saw a person with loads of jubilation cos they got paid N130K after 5 weeks of paying someone else N100K and they are claiming good return on investment.
I think most people on here are clued up on this MMM issue they are just hoping it aint going to be thier money that's is going to due with the scheme.

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ifycoly: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why is everyone saying is fake news or not, are there no one here who can not get in touch with the senator from that state through phone. The senator that raise the issue, as the news says he is from Oyo state. Those in Oyo state call your senator for confirmation, he owns you guys an explaination, he is there to serve so someone should put a call through. That will solve the rumours
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by kannyluv(f): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Godshand:
Thunder fire any useless government that may want to shut down mmm? The same useless government that has imposed abject/terrible poverty on its citizens and then a messiah in form of mmm showed up and the same useless government thinks the best they can do is to threaten the scheme. Is it their money? Is it their risk? The more they threaten the scheme, the more popular it becomes and the more participants to join. Long Live MMM!!!
nnaa guy takam easy na
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by danielahika(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
i provide help of 500k
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by erico2k2(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
danielahika:
i provide help of 500k
Ok cool I get yah nw, plz update us later how it goes
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by gentleman1109(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
gurunlocker:

Yes, they might not have physical office. But I'm sure you understand how internet works?... They only have to shut down their website and voila, all money gone!!!

All this MMM agents should stop quoting me, I don't reply anyhow quote. Keep investing your money, I hope you are happy now!!!!
Yes,I can see that you're educated

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.