Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (116162 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / Presidency Buhari Calls MMM Promoters Fraudsters, Maps Out Strategy To Stop MMM / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by loosecanon50(m): 2:40am On Nov 14, 2016
gurunlocker:

Yes, they might not have physical office. But I'm sure you understand how internet works?... They only have to shut down their website and voila, all money gone!!!

All this MMM agents should stop quoting me, I don't reply anyhow quote. Keep investing your money, I hope you are happy now!!!!

You go tell me na na, which website wey this yeye country fit shutdown? Wey MMM dey jejely run on a russian server, Na Buharia wan shut down russia? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Imagine a thirdworld administration shutting down a website
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 3:55am On Nov 14, 2016
loosecanon50:

You go tell me na na, which website wey this yeye country fit shutdown? Wey MMM dey jejely run on a russian server, Na Buharia wan shut down russia? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Imagine a thirdworld administration shutting down a website

And not just a website, a RUSSIAN website for that matter! Even America fear RUSSIA!

Ordinary breeze from Putin nose and Nigeria go disappear from Map cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2016
Hi,

I was just matched today with about 10 people, and I was matched to pay someone twice.

320k and 95k.

This is the first time I am seeing something like this in M.M.M.

All the guiders I have spoken to haven't experienced such before??

So what do you all have to say, I am scared to pay now.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Ugmama(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2016
Alexkene:
Hi,

I was just matched today with about 10 people, and I was matched to pay someone twice.

320k and 95k.

As as long it doesnt exceed your ph amount, do your part and upload the pop....it shouldn't scare you

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Strongedition: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wait till you hear from d person,cos its d person dat would confirm ur payment

Why wait till u see the person? The person made the request to get the help and is certainly expecting the money. The system has forwarded bank details to u for payment and thereafter provision to upload proof of payment.. I don't call anybody before i make my payment and hate when people call unnecessarily to tell me each and every step they are taking to the bank to pay.
Pay and upload, he has time limit to confirm too, if he doesn't, with ur bank statement uploaded, support would confirm for u period.

There is need for every member to join one mmm watsap group or the other for real time answers to challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Strongedition:

Why wait till u see the person? The person made the request to get the help and is certainly expecting the money. The system has forwarded bank details to u for payment and thereafter provision to upload proof of payment.. I don't call anybody before i make my payment and hate when people call unnecessarily to tell me each and every step they are taking to the bank to pay.
Pay and upload, he has time limit to confirm too, if he doesn't, with ur bank statement uploaded, support would confirm for u period.

There is need for every member to join one mmm watsap group or the other for real time answers to challenges.
I requested for help since last thur,d first and 2nd person dat have been matched with me has not paid,don't knw why?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I requested for help since last thur,d first and 2nd person dat have been matched with me has not paid,don't knw why?

Like say dem put gun for some people head to PH. Smh
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by loosecanon50(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
Alexkene:
Hi,

320k and 95k.

It has happened to me before, In cases like that, The Pher over there has gh'ed twice the same day. So just go ahead and do your own part.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Smartslim17: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pls what was d experience like providing help in btc, hw reliable it is? Tanks.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2016
I have a message that my registration bonus have been defrosted to 30% .....I don't understand this...pls who can explain better?

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Bossmd:

Like say dem put gun for some people head to PH. Smh
I have been paid,Long Live MMM!
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ify4king(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Mzora:
I have a message that my registration bonus have been defrosted to 30% .....I don't understand this...pls who can explain better?
it means u can now withdraw if u like
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ify4king(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2016
for those that want to join my MMM WhatsApp group, pls drop ur contact. N.B. for serious guys only
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2016
ify4king:
it means u can now withdraw if u like
OK...thanks....but I haven't been matched....or is there something I'm to do b4 getting help...note:recipient have confirmed receipt.my request have been processed..I want to withdraw pls
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by olanreyman(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Mzora:
OK...thanks....but I haven't been matched....or is there something I'm to do b4 getting help...note:recipient have confirmed receipt.my request have been processed..I want to withdraw pls
Go and request to get help, u will be immediately matched with a participant to pay u
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ify4king(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Mzora:
Go ahead an get help, u will be matched instantly with another participant to pay u
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Smartslim17: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
olanreyman:

Go and request to get help, u will be immediately matched with a participant to pay u
how do I request to get help tot the system will just automatically assign me after d recipient have confirmed? or do I need to click something before I get help?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
ify4king:
Go ahead an get help, u will be matched instantly with another participant to pay u
thanks...so I should click on get help and follow d instructions...note:the recipient confirmed last Fri...since then don't know d next step to cash out...kindly help out...my guilder is not following up with me..
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by olanreyman(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mzora:
thanks...so I should click on get help and follow d instructions...
Exactly
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
olanreyman:

Exactly
thanks for the prompt response...doing that Asap....modify:pls I forget to ask does the money grow depending on how long I leave it?? cos the amount I'm seeing is not up to what my guider told me I'll be getting...(PH 20k was expecting to GH of 34k) but I'm seeing 30k...recipient confirmed on friday

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
olanreyman:
Exactly
pls I just modified the last post...pls read and reply thanks...
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by olanreyman(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mzora:
how do I request to get help tot the system will just automatically assign me after d recipient have confirmed? or do I need to click something before I get help?
Click on get help tab, follow the instructions to input the amount u want to withdraw and u will instantly be matched with who will pay you
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
@olanreyman....does the money grow depending on how long I leave it to cash out before the 30days...if I decide to cash out now that my money have not stayed for 30 days will I still get my full 30% on amount?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by olanreyman(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mzora:
@olanreyman....does the money grow depending on how long I leave it to cash out before the 30days...if I decide to cash out now that my money have not stayed for 30 days will I still get my full 30% on amount?
No you can't get 30% if you cash out before 30days. You will get the percentage of the number of days u cash out. You can withdraw your money anytime as soon as your PH is confirmed. Remember that one day =1% growth. but it's been added on Tuesdays and Thursdays

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
olanreyman:

No you can't get 30% if you cash out before 30days. You will get the percentage of the number of days u cash out. You can withdraw your money anytime as soon as your PH is confirmed. Remember that one day =1% growth. but it's been added on Tuesdays and Thursdays
thanks...your post have been soo helpful.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Viking007:
I just cancelled my PH request yesterday. I think its better one waits till next year.
maka y?

1 Like

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by olanreyman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mzora:
thanks...your post have been soo helpful.
You are welcome dear... If you don't mind let me add you to our whatsapp group so that u can easily get any problem u encounter solved..
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by opeyemi1509: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
ify4king:
for those that want to join my MMM WhatsApp group, pls drop ur contact. N.B. for serious guys only

I want to join- 08060944346, thnks
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Ugmama(m): 6:14am On Nov 17, 2016
I am the Arthur about Secret of MMM
MMM is the best thing that happened in our country. You still wanna join but dont have the liver, private message me...let me give you the spade as a spade!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.