Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC (116009 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / Presidency Buhari Calls MMM Promoters Fraudsters, Maps Out Strategy To Stop MMM / Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters, EFCC Tells NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by riiab: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls u guys should help me o,,,i PH of 100k and d money was split into 4,,,35k,,1k,,58k and 6k,,,the 1st two have confirmed my payment,,,d last two are yet to confirm my payment,,i tried calling them and their respective guiders,,,their numbers weren't going or its a wrong number,,,pls wat do I do,,,its been two days I paid,,,urgent advice needed!!!
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

It's obvious you don't know anything about IT,...... grin
oga tisha pls kindly lecture me. I know say u graduate from comp sc dept, Harvard.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
pls how do I know the person I paid to,have confirmed me? secondly,on my page how do I confirm my number and e-mail?,pls someone with knowledge of the system should answer me...thanks
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Naijiriya
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by modestdude(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mzora:
pls how do I know the person I paid to,have confirmed me? secondly,on my page how do I confirm my number and e-mail?,pls someone with knowledge of the system should answer me...thanks
After payment, you upload the screenshot receipt of payment on the details of the participant you paid to on your page. After uploading it, it will mark good for you. Whenever the person confirms you, the box disappears.

To confirm your number and email. Look up and click on 'my page' in your dashboard. Your information and data will display
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 12:08am On Nov 11, 2016
modestdude:
After payment, you upload the screenshot receipt of payment on the details of the participant you paid to on your page. After uploading it, it will mark good for you. Whenever the person confirms you, the box disappears.

To confirm your number and email. Look up and click on 'my page' in your dashboard. Your information and data will display
thanks for the prompt response....pls which box will dissapear....i have uploaded d screenshots....nd can see a green mark...but i dont know the box u're talking of...secondly...have confirmed my number n mail it is highlighted now in color...I hope that is all...pls don't be angry to my too many questions...trying not to make a mistake... thanks
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by oluwashedy: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Abeg wetin dy worry this pple? I jux rendered help 20k last week and 30k tdae.... Make I collect my money first next week before they begin misbehave. Meanyle I don't think
FG can't do anything, they're simply trying to scare Nigerians
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by naso2(m): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2016
I have analysed the scheme. there is simply no business venture they are putting this money into. IT WILL DEFINITELY CRASH . the only thing I don't know is when.

When you offer help your only hope of getting your money back is when fresh guys join the scheme or old guys reinvest fresh cash. what will happen is that very soon there will be a drop in the number of new guys into the scheme, those seeking help will not have enough people to help them , there will be panic which will cause majority to seek help and run for safety but then there will be a jam , no help anywhere . all money gone. IT IS SO SIMPLE .

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by justmenoni: 2:01am On Nov 11, 2016
Superb !

are you really the one in this pics?

olanreyman:

See this one, are u God? Very funny... Can I say to your ugly face dat u are mad Yarn like a lunatic again so that I will say it to dat wrecked face

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by GoshenNLA(m): 2:27am On Nov 11, 2016
d voice of people will prevail
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Billion2612(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2016
firstly, they warn Nigerians that its a scam, later, they z d site will crash soon. Now they cant wait for it to crash and they want to start going after the promoters. Now i see that our leader doesn't have a plan for the masses as they want us to die in penury. No jobs, no good social amenities and they don't want us to help ourselves with our little resources.
They robbing peter to pay paul. is peter and paul complaining to them. am happy to announce to those fools that Peter and paul are getting there pay.
As for me and my household we shall continue to patronize MMM

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2016
I just PH'd 250k yesterday. E no go better for Fed. Govt. Who their father epp?

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by dfrost: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Years?

With this heat... If MMM survive December na luck grin

So true JeffreyJamez. My colleagues are crazy over the scheme. The site is now their homepage. One has been banned because he couldn't meet up the timeline of paying up. The other monitors her payout like ki ló de.

She eventually agreed that after this one she's not doing again.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2016
Bossmd:
I just PH'd 250k yesterday. E no go better for Fed. Govt. Who their father epp?
plz how did u open dis ur screenshot page on ur powhere do I click to see this?....lemme see if my recipient have confirmed my payment...
modified....recipient have confirmed...what do I do next?still want to know how u got the screenshot page..
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by dammybounty: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2016
9cguy:
[Breaking News: We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters. EFCC Tells National Assembly - The Africa Business Magazine] is good,have a look at it! http://tropage.com/breaking-news-efcc-house-rep-can-not-go-mmm-promoters/
. Good News: Ladies and gentlemen, Gbenga Aruleba of AIT just spoke on political platform on Ray Power this morning that whosoever finds MMM convinient should go ahead. He further stated that MMM already has caveat emptor on their site, thereby makes it very legal.

Now the producer of Political Platform has decided to bring in Super Guider (Chuddy) of MMM to their station very soon to educate people.
I can see massive recruitment into MMM when that happens. MMM is a moving train. We are unstoppable

#copied

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2016
dammybounty:
. Good News: Ladies and gentlemen, Gbenga Aruleba of AIT just spoke on political platform on Ray Power this morning that whosoever finds MMM convinient should go ahead. He further stated that MMM already has caveat emptor on their site, thereby makes it very legal.

Now the producer of Political Platform has decided to bring in Super Guider (Chuddy) of MMM to their station very soon to educate people.
I can see massive recruitment into MMM when that happens. MMM is a moving train. We are unstoppable

#copied

The government is only granting MMM unpaid advert! Thereby helping them to make bigger inroads into uncharted territories!!

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2016
When Banks boldly write "Cars are parked at owners risk" why don't the EFCC go after them??

MMM wrote on their site boldly "invest at your own risk"

What differentiates these two statements?

Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Mzora:
plz how did u open dis ur screenshot page on ur powhere do I click to see this?....lemme see if my recipient have confirmed my payment...
modified....recipient have confirmed...what do I do next?still want to know how u got the screenshot page..

Just the normal way you take regular screenshots with your phone.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Bossmd:

Just the normal way you take regular screenshots with your phone.
I know how to take screenshot with my phone....I mean how do I navigate to get to that page u screenshoted..where do I click to see that information??
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2016
Mzora:
I know how to take screenshot with my phone....I mean how do I navigate to get to that page u screenshoted..where do I click to see that information??

Did you recently PH?
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by danielahika(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Mzora:
..its there at the dashboard once you log in
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2016
yea I just provided help....recipient have confirmed...just that this your page looks a bit different from what I see in mine...please what next after recipient have confirmed
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by ofemigeorge(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Mzora:
thanks for the prompt response....pls which box will dissapear....i have uploaded d screenshots....nd can see a green mark...but i dont know the box u're talking of...secondly...have confirmed my number n mail it is highlighted now in color...I hope that is all...pls don't be angry to my too many questions...trying not to make a mistake... thanks
Dont you have a guidan
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Bossmd: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Mzora:
yea I just provided help....recipient have confirmed...just that this your page looks a bit different from what I see in mine...please what next after recipient have confirmed

When you hit your dashboard....click on details.
Re: Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC by Mzora(f): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
ofemigeorge:

Dont you have a guidan
I do...but she doesn't give me lots of info....and I'm the meticulous type...I don't want mistakes....I want to be sure what I see corresponds with responses I get here...pls after ur recipient have confirmed and your request processed....any other thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React