Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Is Her Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Her Problem? (1586 Views)

What Is Her Problem? / Has A Bf And Cant Come To My Place Bcus Of My Dogs But Whats Her Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Her Problem? by mespusinglez(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
I Don't understand my girlfriend o,we ve dated for over a month now,and our first sex was head ache to me...6 minutes to it and she pull me off...i ask her why and she said nothing and she wore her dress,this happened four times....the fifth time was when we were about 8 minutes to it and she said she was tired i angrily went off and wore my dress...and she was "baby am sorry that her mind dont give her...and she said i dnt cum quick...and the truth is since the 6 times we had sex i have never cum because she always cut me off...and she was lucky i wasnt rude or else i wont have stop...
so am thinking of breaking up with her because i cant continue with those frustration...

pls help
Re: What Is Her Problem? by falconey(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
see this one problem, "cum" wey me Dey find #500 to add buy two live chicken for tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Her Problem? by mespusinglez(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
falconey:

MEANING
Re: What Is Her Problem? by ClitoPen: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
How can she be expecting u to cum in 6-8mins? Is she a one minute woman?

Sit her down and find out what the problem is. She is not a V, is she? Are u passionate enough during the act? U need to tune into a woman to get her in the mood....is she psychologically/emotionally bothered?...if nothing reasonable comes out of your discussion with her, guy find someone compatible with you. Except u r ready to cheat in future

1 Like

Re: What Is Her Problem? by Modelqwen(f): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
shocked

hhhmmmm

make i dey observe bkus i don't knw anything
abt s*x.
But d guy above me made some points.
Re: What Is Her Problem? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
how has this becomes our problem, bro, it is to your tent oh Israel
Re: What Is Her Problem? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
You are leaving a woman because of sex.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: What Is Her Problem? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2017

Pathetic.
Re: What Is Her Problem? by JacksonD7: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
mespusinglez:
I Don't understand my girlfriend o,we ve dated for over a month now,and our first sex was head ache to me...6 minutes to it and she pull me off...i ask her why and she said nothing and she wore her dress,this happened four times....the fifth time was when we were about 8 minutes to it and she said she was tired i angrily went off and wore my dress...and she was "baby am sorry that her mind dont give her...and she said i dnt cum quick...and the truth is since the 6 times we had sex i have never cum because she always cut me off...and she was lucky i wasnt rude or else i wont have stop...
so am thinking of breaking up with her because i cant continue with those frustration...

pls help

I'd recommend ditching her, she seems like a baggage of trouble.
Re: What Is Her Problem? by waywardpikin: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
She feels guilty everytime she sleeps with you. Maybe she remembers her pastor's sermons, or she feels Jesus is standing over you guys watching disapprovingly, or she dey reason say how her pûssy mileage go just dey read dey go like that. Whatever it is, it's your job to convince and assure her that all is well. Or are you not her boyfriend again?
Re: What Is Her Problem? by mespusinglez(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
JacksonD7:

grin
JacksonD7:

Re: What Is Her Problem? by mespusinglez(m): 4:25am On Dec 25, 2017
waywardpikin:
She feels guilty everything she sleeps with you. Maybe she remembers her pastor's sermons, or she feels Jesus is standing over you guys watching disapprovingly, or she dey reason say how her pûssy mileage go just dey read dey go like that. Whatever it is, it's your job to convince and assure her that all is well. Or are you not her boyfriend again?
YEAH....WHEN I ASKED WASUP SHE WILL SAY NOTHING....AND THAT SHE IS SORRY....THATS HER RESPONDS
Re: What Is Her Problem? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Doesnt love u. Move on
Re: What Is Her Problem? by coolestofall(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:

Pathetic.
What other reason is there 2 leave a gal 4. Not like she has any other thing 2 contribute 2 him. Nigga if d food aint served well, u hv d right 2 reject it.
Re: What Is Her Problem? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2017
coolestofall:

What other reason is there 2 leave a gal 4. Not like she has any other thing 2 contribute 2 him. Nigga if d food aint served well, u hv d right 2 reject it.
Then there was no love to start with..
Re: What Is Her Problem? by coolestofall(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
Then there was no love to start with..
There can't b love when d major ingredient is missing.
Re: What Is Her Problem? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2017
coolestofall:

There can't b love when d major ingredient is missing.
The last time I checked, sex is not love.
Re: What Is Her Problem? by coolestofall(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
The last time I checked, sex is not love.
So u want 2 tell me u can love smone who's not ramming u well. Is it not u gals dat keep saying u cn't b with smone who aint good on bed?

Re: What Is Her Problem? by fishbone123(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

hhhmmmm

make i dey observe bkus i don't knw anything
abt s*x.
But d guy above me made some points.
.. come to my house make I teach u sex... theory, practical and u do graduation... don't be scared
Re: What Is Her Problem? by LessNoise: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2017
I'd advice you turn up ur game.....probably she isn't feeling your D when you hit 3rd base...how's your head game like? I'd recommend you start from there
Re: What Is Her Problem? by donstan18: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2017
mespusinglez:
I Don't understand my girlfriend o,we ve dated for over a month now, and our first sex was head ache to me...6 minutes to it and she pull me off ...i ask her why and she said nothing and she wore her dress ,this happened four times ..the fifth time was when we were about 8 minutes to it and she said she was tired i angrily went off and wore my dress ...and she was "baby am sorry that her mind dont give her... and she said i dnt cum quick...and the truth is since the 6 times we had sex i have never cum because she always cut me off. ..and she was lucky i wasnt rude or else i wont have stop...

pls help

Sanctify your sex with prayer and watch what happens grin
Re: What Is Her Problem? by mespusinglez(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2017
coolestofall:

CORRECT GUY
Re: What Is Her Problem? by Corps1000: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
mespusinglez:

pls help

As a woman, sounds like she isn't enjoying the sex? I think it's messed up to just break up with her over sex, but I guess since love isn't involved it's easy to do so. Why don't you communicate how you feel? Tell her, you enjoy the sex but don't understand why she doesn't let you continue. See what she says and go from there. Ask her what does she want and what you can to to improve the sex. If she is receptive to what you're saying, then work with her.
Re: What Is Her Problem? by mespusinglez(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Corps1000:

As a woman, sounds like she isn't enjoying the sex? I think it's messed up to just break up with her over sex, but I guess since love isn't involved it's easy to do so. Why don't you communicate how you feel? Tell her, you enjoy the sex but don't understand why she doesn't let you continue. See what she says and go from there. Ask her what does she want and what you can to to improve the sex. If she is receptive to what you're saying, then work with her.
HMMM sad
Corps1000:

HMMM

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? / Eye Problem: Pls Read! / Why I Hate Oyibo Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.