Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed (32030 Views)

Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by hexman20: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
nigerian be waiting for tb josh to mess up...it might be anoda case of KOGI ELECTION wait make them swear am in first
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by san316(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hahaha. Lying liar.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by profmsboi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Zenlife: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
TINALETC3:
Touch nt my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!! cool

/Maybe, just maybe,
If anointed that is...

Do kindly explain your 'anointed comprehension sir/madam?

And in any case, annointed by whom

3 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by techberry(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Well maybe we should have asked him what he saw an hour before the winner was announced probably by then his god would have told him otherwise ;radarada

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Atleast many he predicted in past came to passed
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by haibe(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
babazako:
i like that u used d word prediction and not prophecy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by techberry(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Seriously I think I will have to visit his church next Sunday to see the look on his face when he comes out to preach shocked

5 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smooyis:
All the prophecies he has given that have come to pass, how many of them have you people given publicity, or because of that believed.

Touch not God's anointed shocked

Dont say nobody warned you.

Which prophecies came to pass??

They always attribute the so called prophecies to him after the event.

He failed and his prediction wasn't from God.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by chimaobinelson(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
our God ,the Ancient of the days..isnt a sootsayer ,its disheartening how dis men are can say giberish and impose it on His saying..

God ur grace n mercies are taken for granted,its high time u struck dem

4 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by OtiKpa(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
The man no just get joy for mind . grin
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Topgainer: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
He is bold enough to gamble. His media managers are at his back but some others will not dive into gambles and specific predictions like this.
Some others go about their predictions carefully to avoid events that will question their authenticity
It is safer to say "the lord says there is somebody here who will win the USA presidential election, if you are the person shout Amen. In fact, I know the person but the lord has not permitted me to call names"

4 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Vaxt(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
All I can say is if God had another creator he will love, he will just fold the earth & throw it down to hell, human beings are terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by CandyDiamond(f): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin,the Bush meat is now hunting the hunter grin grin angry,some Pentecostal churches have turn Christianity into ridicule,always looking for money to buy private jet, [/b]Catholic church is still the best[b].

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Malakh: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
there's no big deal about prophesying, demons can prophesy and divine thru their servants(witches/wizards/pastors) cele and c&s can divine because demons can show them visions, so being able to prophesy dont mean you are Yah's prphets or prophetess, the woman witha familiar spirit was a witch and she could divine thru her demon that ascended from the grave, and Most High YHWH warned us not to observe the time, for those of you who visits babalawo's you are gonna be punished for it, men and women with familiar spirit(witches/wizards/tarot-card readers/crystal gazers/necromancers etc) you also will be punished, now what is a familiar spirit,its an unclean Spirit/Demon, this is why it came from the grave...you know you have a familiar spirit when it manifest himself to you from time to time,that means you are familiar with it and means you have a familiar spirit and just to let you guys know all people with familar spirits/demon know they have a familiar spirit Isaiah 14:9-10

3 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Zenlife: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
babazako:

God ain't trial and error.
Do not blasphem and attempt to demystify Him.
God is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Topgainer: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
hexman20:
nigerian be waiting for tb josh to mess up...it might be anoda case of KOGI ELECTION wait make them swear am in first
Forgerrit, you guys can't kill Donald Trump. But how will killing him make the Woman President?
If it were that easy association of Wizards and Witches would have killed Buhari to make their predictions of GEJ winning come true.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by buchai: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
mayoor15:
Pastor Chris of ODM also said similar thing in his devotional yesterday, he wrote the piece months ago, not questioning their faith, but am wondering why our pastors mix politics with religion, we just make GOD a liar when he didnt even say anything

Hillary Clinton:
No Mistakes With God!
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by 2cute(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
Seriously? Is this how TB Joshua talks? Counting his words and saying same thing again and again! I am sorry o but I can't even sense the Holy Ghost in that vid. Father God, if You called this man, please help me know and accept his person but if You didn't and he's only deceiving people, please do something about him in Jesus' name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by CandyDiamond(f): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Topgainer:
He is bold enough to gamble. His media managers are at his back but some others will not dive into gambles and specific predictions like this.
Some others go about their predictions carefully to avoid events that will question their authenticity
It is safer to say "the lord says there is somebody here who will win the USA presidential election, if you are the person shout Amen. In fact, I know the person but the lord has not permitted me to call names"
grin angry angry grin,There is someone here that is wearing red shirt the lord said that they should sow a seed of 100k and they will become billionaires through ownership of oil wells, about 100 people wearing red will come out and money for private jet don dey complete. grin grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Sunglass20(f): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
People sha.... i wish the way every website is condemning him now is the same way they celebrate his prophecies that came to pass.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Zenlife: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bet you the charlatan goon is busy concocting his next lie for his brainwashed blinded congregation of parroting zombies.

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Image123(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
TB no dey ever see things like rapture, or where boko haram dey, or chibok girls, or when Nigeria go better, or who dey spoil naija, or how him church no go collapse, or something really serious from God. Na Wetin supersports and BBC don analyse Na him e go see. i see a team that has green winning at Uyo. It will be a tough contest but they will smile. What kind of rubbish is that? Is that one signs and wonders? Test the spirit, anyway na viewers full the place not believers.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by ooshinibos: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
TINALETC3:
Touch nt my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!! cool
we are allowed to touch the un-anointed ones -TB Joshua ...
God said the way to spot a fake prophet is when the prophet says something will come to pass and it does not come to pass, then he is false .
When a prophet says something will come to pass and it does then he is a real prophet like Elijah ..
TINALETC3 why are you so dull of hearing and cannot see this TB j is a fake , why ??

3 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by ooshinibos: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
God said the way to spot a fake prophet is when the prophet says something will come to pass and it does not come to pass, then he is false .
When a prophet says something will come to pass and it does then he is a real prophet like Elijah ..
why are Nigerian so easy to be faked by False prophet and politicians , day by day , year by year , election by election . why are you so weak

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by EreluY(f): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
[b]This guy is a complete illiterate who cannot express himself in very simple English. Yet, he is deceiving the so called educated ones in their millions. That he is clearly spewing a pack of lies in this video should have opened the eyes of those he's preying upon. In deed, people look, but not perceive, they listen, but not understand. What a bunch of morons.

Bishop Kukah rightly maintained that "the smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools. The 2nd Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students. The 3rd Class students enter Politics and rule both the 1st and 2nd Class students. The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses. And, best of all, those who did not attend school become Prophets and Imams and everyone follows them...."

Isn't Nigeria doomed, already?

[size=18pt]USE YOUR BRAINS AND STOP FOLLOWING THESE FAKE PROPHETS[/size]
[/b]

11 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
rattlesnake:

besides she won the popular votes

Exactly what I told some people some minutes ago, and they were asking how's that possible?

Asked them to check the charts themselves. Some people dont know how the electoral college vote works.

If they went by number of votes, Hillary would have won. So far she has 59,740,463 votes and there are 3 more states to go.

But the electoral college votes is what counts in the US Election. First 270.

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Image123(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Topgainer:

Forgerrit, you guys can't kill Donald Trump. But how will killing him make the Woman President?
If it were that easy association of Wizards and Witches would have killed Buhari to make their predictions of GEJ winning come true.

Don't mind that fellow, the man was talking about elections keenly contested. He went further to envisage storm and boat like that is not the norm. Trump also will not have a smooth ride, you don't need God or prophets to say or know that.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by faaz24: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
drizslim:
Sometimes it's good for the wind to blow and let's see the fowl nyash

TB Joshua is so Fake with the Capital Letter F

A Man who didn't forsee his Church Guest House Demolition Instead Bought a Private Jet One year after The Incident

He's just a Good Predictor nd Nt Any Prophet

Beware of Prophet of Baal
Just like saying very soon a nairalander will win nairabet jackpot ! Its a prediction that may come to pass, its no vision...god of men sha ! Mostly in 3rd world countries, its a shame

2 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by EreluY(f): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
babazako:

WHAT SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS DID YOU HAVE WHILST IN SCHOOL IF YOU ATTENDED ONE?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Angrymode: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
I believe it is written somewhere in The Holy Bible that if a prophet says this will happen and it doesn't, that prophet is a False prophet.

If what I am hearing and have been reading online about Trump's triumph is true and official, then it is Official that T. B. Joshua is a False Prophet.

Na who send am to even predict this 50-50 match sef

Kai! I klnda liked the man but no more unless proven otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce / Christain Song Lyrics Library.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.