Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed (32026 Views)

Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by faaz24: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
EreluY:
[b]This guy is a complete illiterate who cannot express himself in very simple English. Yet, he is deceiving the so called educated ones in their millions. That he is clearly spewing a pack of lies in this video should have opened the eyes of those he's preying upon. In deed, people look, but not perceive, they listen, but not understand. What a bunch of morons.

Bishop Kukah rightly maintained that "the smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools. The 2nd Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students. The 3rd Class students enter Politics and rule both the 1st and 2nd Class students. The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses. And, best of all, those who did not attend school become Prophets and Imams and everyone follows them...."

Isn't Nigeria doomed, already?

[size=18pt]USE YOUR BRAINS AND STOP FOLLOWING THESE FAKE PROPHETS[/size]
[/b]
Unfortunately some don't even have brains. Its a scarce commodity.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by brojoshua: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let all the false prophets in Nigeria believe in Christ Jesus that they might be saved lest they all perish in unbelief or false christain faith and then perish eternally in everlasting destruction at the judgment (even also as that young girl warned them). He who has ear to hear, let him or her hear. All these false pastors in their kingdoms of heaven on the earth; I mean their camps or"churches" or dens or companies or business centers

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by zeemladen(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
I saw a woma... I saw a woman

No Problem TB, Trump looks like a woman... an old bewildered woman shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Zenlife: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bet you the charlatan goon is busy concocting his next lie of self redemption and image repairlie for his brainwashed blinded congregation of parroting zombies and the already muffled brain is waiting for It, to accept and defend the excuse and take whatever he fabricates.

Just the sad unholy criminal way of mental and psychological hijacking of followers crumbling like cookies.
Imagine playing Russian roulette with the Master Architect, God.

God is God. The I am that I am
He picked His time (the big one), to expose TB (Tuberculosis) Joshua rendering and demystifying and trashing him.
God is truly God!

It's just the way the cookie crumbles!

5 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by friendl: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
He who keepth his mouth keepth his life ,..bible says everything ,why didn't other men of GOD no talk because they are mature ,..tb Joshua gamble very badly

2 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by luluosas(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fake fake prophets everywhere
elijahkayode:
Us Election 2016: Watch the Viral Video Of Pastor TB Joshua Prophesizing Hillary Clinton win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjSPuvEIiwg
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by fastowas: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Then he should keep quite
nikkymat:
He is not God......

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Ihavespoken: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Watching this video made me realise majority of Nigerians are very stupid set of baboons undecided

The most expensive commodity in Nigeria is "the price of hope". These men have been selling hope to Nigerians for decades without Nigerians realizing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Trexnemesis(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Liar. Liar. Liar. Lying spirit at work. Bad English too. Deceiver in action. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Valwarren: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nawaoo.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Keenysbojan(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
With wat I see dia in d video TB Joshua is just too fake why wud god change his mind 10 days ago wen other prophet said dey see trump 15 days ago.dat TB need to be jailed Make den com leave him Joshua alone cause e be like say na dat TB dey cause wahala...

Mtshew, abeg wia is lalalistical abi watin be him village nickname self

2 Likes

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by elbaraj001(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smooyis:
All the prophecies he has given that have come to pass, how many of them have you people given publicity, or because of that believed.

Touch not God's anointed shocked

Dont say nobody warned you.
Shut up..i tot u re smart...so u re just like dem....which one be anointed?...even me anoint pass dat man jare...use ur..head.

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
He finally shot himself on the foot grin
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
I don't blame this man, I blame the bunch of ***** sitting in front of him.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by stzy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Like Jesus said:............ Test the spirits.... If he was speaking from God.... The prophecy must. Hav come to pass coz God said heaven and earth will pass away if aby of his words is not fuifilled........ Until all dis healing centres make a limb to grow back #IDONBELIEVESHIT
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Who send am do that kind NONSENSE.....?

He saw a WOMAN ...no be only woman na AUNTIE...

THANK GOD, this prophecy of his ,has both HARD and SOFT COPY.

The HARD COPY was kept inside his fake Bible.
I can see that
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by juliuscapps(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wow! This is my very first time listening to this Man speak... Oh father, lots and lots of blunders. He just murdered English language cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by mrsfavour(f): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Either they rigged it or The devil tricked in a miscalculation of the vote for Clinton and transferred it to Trump. Or some other issues which the devil wants to use to push people away from hearing from him(T.b Joshua ) as a true prophet . Even the popular O D M(our daily manna by Dr Chris kwakpovwe)also had Hillary Clinton printed on that date's page. Am still surprise . But it won't shake my faith. I still believe God's projects.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by mrsfavour(f): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
mayoor15:
Pastor Chris of ODM also said similar thing in his devotional yesterday, he wrote the piece months ago, not questioning their faith, but am wondering why our pastors mix politics with religion, we just make GOD a liar when he didnt even say anything
God bless u, I use ODM too, but I am still thinking. It won't shake my faith, I believe God.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2016
TINALETC3:
Touch nt my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!! cool

That scripture wasn't referring to prophets and worshipers of Baal that are littered in Nigeria.

Matthew 7:21 - 7:23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (This particular verse is specifically for Nigerian so called mog's)

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by spinna: 12:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Trump and Black people cartoon, better start packing yo bags. grin grin[sub][/sub]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idkIfWrb-5U
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by engrjacuzzi: 12:34am On Nov 10, 2016
will there be service this week at synagogue?
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by power900: 12:45am On Nov 10, 2016
angry angry angry angry

Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Orikinla(m): 12:52am On Nov 10, 2016
[Size=20pt]
nikkymat:
He is not God......
[/size].
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by exnovio(m): 12:53am On Nov 10, 2016
I used to respect this man b4 oo.but I hate when people who call themselves men of God lie against God.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Orikinla(m): 12:58am On Nov 10, 2016
[size=20pt]Romans 3:4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: "So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge."[/size].
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by redsun(m): 1:07am On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin

Crazy! How this manages to convince people speaking like is something that baffles me and surprisingly some of those listeners are supposedly educated and have spent donkey years in citadels that were supposed to open their eyes to reality and common sense. Brainwashed education that most Africans get in the name of learning is the core killer of freewill.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 10, 2016
TINALETC3:
Touch nt my anointed and do my prophets no harm!!!! cool

Wake up dear,political and sports PREDICTIONS are not a hallmark of JAH. Not all who calls his name are his anointed. Be watchful lest you fall.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by mecussey(m): 1:48am On Nov 10, 2016
God is just trying to make TB baba more popular...too many accurate prophecies does not draw attention but one failed one will.
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by realdevil: 2:07am On Nov 10, 2016
TB Joshua is too fake. God has Expose TB Joshua. Deut 18: 21-22
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by AngelAhnie(f): 2:32am On Nov 10, 2016
Lord I thank you for disgracing this man
Re: Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed by Ayatullah(m): 2:46am On Nov 10, 2016
elijahkayode:
Us Election 2016: Watch the Viral Video Of Pastor TB Joshua Prophesizing Hillary Clinton win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjSPuvEIiwg

One down tongue.............many others lined up for a big fall! When you steal CNN poll to predict in your church, the Almighty God gives you a sliding tackle and you fall down Y-A-K-A-T-A! Then your synagogue members rush to your aid and ask: "Baami Joshua kilode ooo"! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Henshaw - Chris Okotie's Ex-Wife - On Their Divorce / Christain Song Lyrics Library. / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.